Running in circles..

Warning! Cuties can be dangerous!

 

Hi everyone!

I’m so sorry for any mistake I made. I am just a little drunk (ok.. maybe a little more than a little..) but.. I am full of energy now and can’t sleep. Everything is spinning around.. kekeke..

Forgive me. I was in a pub with my classmates from the university..

Hope alcohol doesn’t ruin my English skills.

Kekeke..

Have a nice night/day ^^

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

He froze at the moment he heard himself saying the last word and finally realized what he’s just said.

 

Nichkhun was looking at him with eyes wide open. He felt like somebody splashed him with cold water. His heart was pounding like crazy and his breath sped up in flash.

 

“You d-did w-what?” he was trembling and didn’t believe Taecyeon's words.

 

Taecyeon was looking at him and wasn’t able to answer him. They were shocked. Both of them. Taec because of his own sentences which flipped from his mouth all of sudden.

 

And Nichkhun.. He couldn’t move. He froze sitting on the bed with surprise in his face. He simply couldn’t believe what Taecyeon said right now..

 

“Tell me this isn’t truth. Tell me you are kidding. It must be a really bad joke..” Nichkhun sputtered and felt his whole body is shivering. He felt weird sickness and weakness in his legs. This was just like a terrible nightmare. And he wasn’t able to wake up.

 

He started feeling desperate. Taecyeon was watching him with eyes full of tears and finally broke silence: “I’m so sorry..” He made a step closer to trembling Nichkhun.

 

“Don’t go any closer!” Thai panicked. He stood up immediately and made a step backwards. He didn’t get anything. It was like running in circles. From one disaster to another. He wanted to end all of this.

 

“I am really sorry, Nichkhun.. I won’t hurt you ever again.. I promise..” Taecyeon was standing here with painful expression. He was dying inside. This was the most painful thing he could ever imagine.

 

“You are sorry? Sorry??!” Nichkhun laughed but it was a laugh full of misunderstanding and fear.

 

“H-how could you do s-something like that to me?!” His voice cracked. He was uncontrollably shaking.

 

The doors swung open and Wooyoung rushed in. He saw both of his friends with eyes full of tears. He immediately grabbed Nichkhun's hand and dragged him from the room leaving Taecyeon alone with his broken heart.

 

“Nichkhun.. please listen to me!” Wooyoung shook with Khun’s shoulder’s when Thai just stood there trembling.

 

“What happened?” Guys immediately surrounded them with worries in their faces.

 

“Nichkhun, are you ok?” Wooyoung asked again and more softly.

 

Thai sobbed and hugged him as tightly as he could. Wooyoung almost couldn’t breathe but let his love hug him even if it was painful.

 

Nichkhun was crying on his shoulder and it seemed he won’t stop. Guys were his hair and back and he slowly calmed down but didn’t release the little one from his hug.

 

“Save me.. please.. save me..” he kept whispering to Woo’s ear.

 

“I will.. I certainly will.. please, stop crying..” Wooyoung petted his head.

 

“I don’t understand anything in this ing world..” Khun sobbed again. “Why is it happening?”

 

“Shhhh...” Wooyoung kept his head.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Nichkhun calmed down after more than hour. He was sitting on his bed with eyes red of tears and he shivered almost every minute. Although he couldn’t remember what happened he was feeling sick just from the imagination of that.

 

Wooyoung was sitting next to him with a warm tea in his hand. He was trying to calm Nichkhun down and he slowly succeeded. He didn’t ask. He didn’t talk. He was just Khun’s back gently.

 

Nichkhun drank the tea and lay down. He was totally exhausted of all these emotions. He closed his eyes and let Wooyoung to cover him with a blanket. He felt the little one lay down next to him. He felt his warmth and slowly fell asleep.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Junsu, Junho and Chansung were sitting on the couch silently. Their minds were full of worries. Khun collapsed emotionally and Taecyeon locked the door of his room and didn’t want to open.

 

When Junsu stand by the door he heard him crying silently. He wanted to go in but Taecyeon didn’t react to any call to opening the door.

 

This was really serious. Junsu couldn’t just wait on the couch. He stood up and focused on the door. Then he started running to the door and hit it with all his weight. The lock broke and the doors opened. Junsu rushed in and stayed here with shocked expression. Taecyeon was gone. The window near his bed was slightly open.

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

Why am I so fast in writing (and everything) when I am drunk and so slow in everyday life..? Oo"

Love you guys.. annyeong! ^^