I like it wild..

Warning! Cuties can be dangerous!

Hello my dears ^^

I am here with new chapter..

Thank you for your comments and subscriptions ^*^ .. I love you!

Hope you will like it.. kekeke

your silly_daydreamer

___________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Wooyoung was shaking really bad. He didn’t know what to do. He didn’t expect anything like this. This was the first time he was really scared of Nichkhun. He loved him so much, but he loved the cute side of Khun.. caring Khun.. Thai prince who always helped him. This Nichkhun was like the other person.

 

“Nichkhun..” he whispered. “This isn’t funny. Please, take off of me the handsuffs..”

 

“I can’t do it, sweetheart. I want to play.” Khun smiled.

 

“Please.. I don’t want it like this..” Wooyoung begged.

 

“Do you love me?” asked Khun.

 

“I do but.. Nichkhun, please..” said Wooyoung quietly.

 

“I don’t like boring . I like it wild..”Khun smirked and Wooyoung noticed that he is holding a knife. He was so terrified. He felt that he can’t speak because of fear. This was like a nightmare.

 

Nichkhun came to the bed and sat on it. “Don’t worry, Youngie. I just want to play. I won’t hurt you much. Just a little..”

 

Wooyoung felt cold steel on his belly. “Please don’t..” he begged again. “Nichkhun.. please..”

 

“Shhhh..” Nichkhun kissed him on the belly and then he started to move the blade of knife from Woo’s chest to the navel.

 

Wooyoung was screaming from the pain.

 

“Stop! Please stop!” Tears started to fall from Wooyoung’s eyes.

 

Nichkhun stopped. He put the knife on the nightstand and started to wipe Wooyoung’s tears with his lips.

 

“Let me go.. please..” Wooyoung was shaking and his eyes were full of pain.

 

“I’m so sorry Youngie..” Nichkhun whispered while kissing his neck. Then he began to trickles of blood from his chest and belly. Wooyoung hissed.

 

Nichkhun kissed him again. The little one felt his own blood in his mouth but he couldn’t stop kissing his tormentor. While they were kissing Nichkhun was taking off his pants. He bit Wooyoung’s lower lip. Wooyoung moaned.

 

Thai prince put off the last pieces of his clothes. Then he opened a nightstand drawer and took something from it. It was a handkerchief. Wooyoung was staring at him with fear. “W-what..?”

 

Nichkhun blindfolded him.

 

“Take it off..” Woo whispered. His tears were falling again.

 

“I want you to focus on what you’ll feel.” Nichkhun whispered to his ear. “You’ll like it..”