Living the nightmare

Warning! Cuties can be dangerous!

Hello cuties ^^

I'm bringing next chapter!

________________________________________________________

 

 

He picked up the phone with shaking hand.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” he asked with a fear in his voice.

 

The boys were watching how his expression was getting more nervous and his skin more pale. He looked desperately. He was just listening all the time and didn’t say anything. His body was trembling and his teary eyes were looking at the floor.

 

“I understand..” he whispered and the call with JYP ended.

 

“Who phoned you?” Taecyeon asked carefully and everybody was waiting for the answer.

 

“Jin Young hyung..” Khun said with shaky voice.

 

“Are you ok?” Junsu asked with worries.

 

“He wants to talk with me personally..” Nichkhun shivered. “But I swear.. I was here all night! It must be someone else.. or it’s photoshoped.. or something..” He was defending himself.

 

Guys were quiet for a while. They didn’t know what to think. They believed him. But those photos looked pretty real. They couldn’t be photoshoped.

 

“I’ll go with you..” Wooyoung suggested.

 

Nichkhun nodded with thankful look.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

He was standing in the office facing Park Jin Young. His heart was pounding wildly. He had goose bumps all over his body. Wooyoung had to stay outside.

 

JYP looked really scary. He had pretty angry expression. Nichkhun wanted to be somewhere else. But he was here.

 

“I can’t believe what you did last night!” JYP shouted and Khun winced. “How could you be so careless?!”

 

“I.. I didn’t do anything..” Nichkhun gathered up his guts. “I don’t know who it was. But it wasn’t me. I was in the dorm all night-“

 

“Do you think I will believe it? Do I look like an idiot?!” JYP shouted again and Nichkhun felt like a small and trifling person when facing him.

 

“I’m telling the truth..” He whispered.

 

“So you are telling me there’s someone who looks exactly like you?” Park JinYoung laughed ironically.

 

“It’s possible.” Thai said quietly.

 

“I will decide whether believe you or not. Now you have a responsibility for causing these troubles. Lots of your fans are hurt. You should apologize to them and announce that it was a mistake. That you was drunk or something.. Just make sure your fans won’t be mad..”

 

Nichkhun nodded.

 

“Now you can go..” JYP frowned. Khun bowed and immediately left the room.

 

When he closed the door of the office he walked few steps and then stopped with a sigh. He glared at the wall and his eyes were filled with tears. He felt as if someone hit him with a frying pan on the head.

 

“Khun..”

 

He heard and felt someone’s hand on his shoulder.

 

“Are you alright? I heard Jin Young hyung shouting..” Wooyoung was looking at him worryingly.

 

“He doesn’t believe me..” Thai prince whispered.

 

“I believe you..” Wooyoung said and hugged him softly.

 

“I don’t understand it.. everything is weird lately..” Khun was complaining.

 

Wooyoung was his back. “Everything will be alright..” he said. But he wasn’t sure of his own words.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Nichkhun posted an apology to his fans on the twitter. Media noticed it immediately. He felt terrible. He apologized for something he didn’t do. He sighed, put his cell phone on the nightstand and lay down on his bed.

 

He was staring at the ceiling and his mind was full of chaotic thoughts. He was confused, frustrated, unhappy and tired of this mix of emotions. He slowly fell asleep.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

He woke up in the middle of the night. Breeze was playing with his hair and cold air filled his lungs. He opened his eyes and sat up immediately. He couldn’t recognize this place. He was sitting on the grass. There were trees around him. It looked like some park.

 

He slowly stood up still confused and suddenly screamed in shock.

 

There was blood on his hands..

 

 

________________________________________________________

 

It's getting more thrilling.. kekeke xP

Hope you enjoyed :))