Happiness is ephemeral..

Warning! Cuties can be dangerous!

Sorry it's short..

I just didn't have energy to write more after the school (ending at 6:15 pm) -.-

Hope you're doing well :))

Drama again xP

__________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Wooyoung opened his eyes slowly. He felt warm and captivating scent. Nichkhun was sleeping beside him. He was cuddlesome. Wooyoung pecked his lips and giggled when Thai prince smiled from his sleep.

 

Woo placed his head on Nichkhun’s chest and was listening his regularly beating heart. Someone his hair gently. Nichkhun was up smiling at him with a half-sleepy expression.

 

“Look at you how happy you are.. This time you don’t need Taecyeon to come and rescue you?” He laughed and Wooyoung noticed sarcasm in his voice.

 

“Why are you saying this?” Woo pouted and made a sad expression. “I thought we won’t talk about this issue again.”

 

“I just wanted to make sure that Taecyeon isn’t here..” Khun whispered to Wooyoung’s ear and his earlobe.

 

Wooyoung froze. Taecyeon was in a hospital. Nichkhun knew it well.

 

“Did you take your tablets yesterday?” he asked anxiously.

 

“Tablets? What tablets?” Nichkhun smiled and began kissing Wooyoung’s neck eagerly.

 

The little one jumped from the bed immediately looking at Thai with fear in his eyes. His breath sped up in a second. His heart began beating wildly.

 

Nichkun lifted his eyebrows, got up from bed and walked to frightened Wooyoung.

 

“You let Nichkhun enjoy your body and me not?” Khun said and frowned. Wooyoung stepped back. He was trembling all over his body.

 

“W-what do you mean? YOU are Nichkhun..” Wooyoung said silently with shaking voice.

 

Nichkhun smirked.

 

Wooyoung took a blanket from his bed and covered his body. He wanted to stay calm but his body simply didn’t listen to his brain. It was the other Nichkhun. The one who hurt him. It was more than obvious.

 

“Why are you so cute when you are scared?” Khun smiled.

 

“I’m not scared of you!” Wooyoung tried to protest but his shaky voice destroyed his effort to look strong.

 

“Really?” Nichkhun laughed derisively. “I think we both know how scared you really are. You’re so weak.. so vulnerable.. You need someone to take care of you..” he stepped closer to Wooyoung.

 

The little one felt the fear growing inside him. He didn’t want to experience his nightmare again.

 

“Get out of me.. or I will-“

 

“You will what?” Nichkhun interrupted Woo and made another step closer so their faces were just few inches far.

 

Wooyoung gulped. He wasn’t able to answer him. His voice was gone.

 

Nichkhun grabbed his hair roughly to make Wooyoung whine from pain and said threateningly to his ear: “Try to make some noise and you will regret..”

 

“Please stop it..” Wooyoung whispered. “Why are you like this? Why aren’t you kind as real Nichkhun?”

 

I am real Nichkhun!” Thai said angrily. “I will bury the other one.. the weak one.. the naive one.. the obedient one.. the stupid one.. once for all!”