Fate always finds a way how to spice your life..

Warning! Cuties can be dangerous!

Hi everyone! ^^
I'm here with the next chapter!

I'm so sorry that I didn't update yesterday. My mom was celebrating her birthday..

And I was feeling so sad.. I don't know why.. I was afraid my bad feelings could appear in the story. So I've been writing today when my mood is better. Unfortunately this chapter isn't much happy.. but not much sad though..

I should stop blathering and let you read, right? ^^

*going to eat and then enjoy the sun outside (finally the sun!)*

________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Junho was staring at Nickhun in shock.

 

„Are you kidding me?!“

 

Nichkhun answered him with a puzzled expression.

 

Junho laughed nervously. “This can’t be true.. what the ?! Firstly his split personality, then Taecyeon in hospital and now this?” he was mumbling to himself. “This is ridiculous..”

 

He looked at Thai with suspicion.

 

“How can I believe it? We’re not in some stupid drama..” he looked at Nichkhun. He was waiting for his reaction. But nothing much happened. Thai was looking at him more confusedly then before.

 

But then he slowly stood up and asked: “Do you know where I live? Or where my family is?”

 

“W-where do you.... Oh God! You’re living with me and our friends.. and..” Junho looked at him worryingly and sighed. “We should take you to the hospital..”

 

*

 

They were in the elevator. Slowly going down. Silence.

 

‘It’s  so awkward..’ Junho thought. ‘This must be our totally unlucky year..’

 

The door opened. Junho went to their apartment and Khun followed him silently.

 

They came in the living room. Nichkun was looking round with interest.

 

“Guys! Come here!” Junho shouted.

 

In a doorway of the kitchen appeared Chansung and Junsu.

 

“What’s the matter?” Chansung asked a little morosely. They were interrupted from eating lunch.

 

“It’s serious.. I think Nichkhun lost his memory completely.” Junho bit his bottom lip.

 

Chansung and Junsu stopped with their look at Nichkhun. He bowed to them a little as if he met them the first time. Their jaws dropped.

 

“Stay with him here.. I will tell Wooyoung..” Junho said and headed to Wooyoung’s room.

 

He came in and found Wooyoung sleeping on his bed with sorrowful expression. He looked so hurt.

 

Junho came to him and whispered: “Woo.. wake up..”

 

The little one opened his eyes. He didn’t know how he fell asleep. He was so exhausted from everything.

 

“Is Nichkhun alright?” he asked silently.

 

“Umm.. Not completely..” Junho said. “I think you made him lost his memory..”

 

Wooyoung’s eyes widened in shock. “What?!”

 

“He didn’t recognize me nor Chansung and Junsu. He even don’t remember his family..” Junho explained. “We will take him to the hospital. Hurry up and change your clothes..”

 

“I’m not going..” Wooyoung shivered.

 

“Why?” Junho looked at him questioningly.

 

“I.... I don’t want to see him.. what if.. his other personality..” he began trembling. He didn’t know what was happening to him. He felt a fear inside him. He was scared of facing Nichkhun.

 

Junho petted his shoulder. “Ok.. stay here and calm down..”

 

*

 

“WHAAAT?!” Taecyeon shouted from surprise when his friends told him about Nichkhun.

 

They went to visit Taecyeon and let the doctor examine Nichkhun.

 

“I told the doctor that he slipped on the floor, fell and hit his head but.. in the fact.. it was Wooyoung who hit him with something..” Junho narrated. “Nichkhun’s other personality allegedly attacked him..”

 

“This is getting worse and worse..” Chansung sighed.

 

“How long do you have to stay here?” Junsu asked.

 

“They said I can go home tomorrow..” Taecyeon smiled a little. “And JYP called me.. he scolded me and the whole time he was saying ‘Aigoo’.. but then he told me he announced that we’re taking a pause from any performing because of preparations for our comeback. Is it true?”

 

“Yes.. he announced it yesterday evening.” Junho confirmed. “He wanted to give us some time..”

 

 “I think it would take more time than he expected considering this situation.” Junsu frowned. “Guys, it’s time to go to Nichkun’s doctor.” He went to the door. “Taec, see you tomorrow..”

 

*

 

At the moment they came to a door of the consulting room, the door opened. Nichkhun and the doctor came out.

 

The doctor began speaking: “No doubt he has amnesia. The question is if it’s permanent or not. I was looking at the X-ray photograph of his head and I am afraid it could be permanent..”