Friends

You Don't Know You're BEAUTIFUL!

Chapter 8 : Friends

-----

L's eyes widened as he saw you. You were just drinking a bottle of water and pulling off your hoodie.

Your ponytail hair was revealed and it was a mess, you took out the scrunchy and your long wavy hair flew down.

L's eyes widened even bigger now, *She's so .... beautiful. Wait! What?! Dang! The sun must have gave me the heat.* L quickly looked away and cleared his throat.

You turn to his side and beamed, "Oh! Hello! You're ... Myungsoo, right?" You guessed his name out.

Your voice was soft and tender, and L liked it alot as you called his name that way. *She called my real name.*

L turn to you and just stare at you with his poker face on, "Yeah." He lamely called out, while his heart was beating like crazy.

"Hi! Park ~~~~~~~~~!" You introduced yourself. "You'd already told me your name in class." He spoke out.

You sheepishly put down your held out hand and just look away, "Oh, right. I'm so stubborn sometimes." 

L find it cute and almost smile, for once. 

But he snapped into reality as he slapped himself, you gasped at the sudden action. "Oh my gosh! Why did you do that?" You slowly carressed his red cheek.

L's eyes was on you now, you look so worried as you touched his cheek. Your hand was warm and nice, and he wanted you to keep doing it.

But you slowly patted it and let go, L just stare at you. *What is wrong with me? Why do I want her to keep doing it?* 

"Do you want some water?" You held out a spare bottle water. "I bought two. Since I'd just came back from the market and decided to do some jogging." 

L stare at the bottle and just took it. He opened the cap and drink it.

You deeply gaze at him, on how he drink it and how he close it. He wiped his lips and you thought you were gonna die any minute. Your heart did a flip-flop and you quickly looked away with reddened cheeks.

L just awkwardly look at you, *What's with her? Is she blushing?* He peered closely.

You quickly cleared your throat and turn to him, "Umm, you jog?" You tried to change the awkward moment into a natural one.

"Uh, yeah.. you too?" He asked.

"Yepp! Everytime when I came back from the market." You happily respond back.

"So, when is the time you always go to the market?" *!* L quickly slapped a hand on his mouth.

You just eyed him, and chuckle. "Err, hmm, mostly everyday." You chuckle at his sillyness.

*Why am I being so stubborn now?* L wondered and just sheepishly smile at you.

You just beamed back,  *How cute.* 

The two of you exchange jokes and random things about each of yourselves.

L felt comfortable around you and so do you, but time past so quickly that your phone rang all of a sudden.

"Oh! Excuse me." You took out your phone and answered it.

"Hello?" 

"Where are you?!" The twins yelled so loud that even L could hear it.

You flinched at the loud noise and just sighed, "I'm sorry. I got carried away on the jogging. I'll be home soon." 

"You better be! It's almost 6 and food isn't served!" Na Eun yelled.

"Noona!" You heard DonWon yelled and you just hung up.

"Family problems?" He asked.

"More like cousins and evil aunts." You mumbled out and got up. .You took your stuff and bowed to him, "Nice meeting you Myungsoo oppa." You beamed.

"Oppa?" He eyed you.

"Is it okay if I call you that?" You look at him.

L paused for a moment and just nod. "Sure. I like that." 

You beamed happily, "Annyeong! See you tomorrow oppa~" You waved and race all the way back home.

L saw your back figure disappearing and he too got up. *She's not so bad.* He beamed and started walking back to Infinite's crib.

-----

Awww :') I made them friends first ^o^!