Smile more

You Don't Know You're BEAUTIFUL!

Chapter 12 : Smile more

-----

The next day arrived and school went well, you've got a good grade for the first test. You were happy about it and went home with a happy heart, DonWon beamed at you as he saw your grade.

"You're doing well, noona." He beamed even brighter at you.

You just smile at him, "Gomawo." 

The two of you went back home and you'd went upstairs after having lunch with DonWon and the twins.

You shut your bedroom door and threw your bagpack on the bed, you went to showered up with a towel slung over you and a change of clothes.

After a nice, hot shower, you came out with a change of clothes and a towel wrapped around your wet hair. 

You stare at the clock, it was still early and the party starts at 7pm. 

You'd took your socks and phone, went downstairs.

"DonWon, I'll be going out to Hankang River." You told DonWon. He'd just nodded and continue to watch TV. The twins perked up, "Why are you going to Hankang River?!" NaEun asked.

"Noona!" DonWon hissed at her. NaEun just rolled her eyes at him. 

"Meeting someone." You reply and put on your sneakers. 

"Who is this 'someone'? Boyfriend? Is he hotter than L?" Nana came to your side with her arms folded together.

"No, just a friend." You quickly respond and went out. 

"Bye~" You waved to DonWon from the outside window. DonWon waved back. The twins just scowled at you, "Get lost in Hankang River!" Nana shouted angrily.

"NOONA!" You heard DonWon yelled to his sister again. 

Chuckling, you went all the way to Hankang River.

You did a few laps at Hankang River and stopped for a break. You sat down on the bench and panted crazily.

*Woah. I never did 5 laps non-stop before.* You put your hand at your racing heart, it was racing really quick.

A smile appeared on your face, *Still, it was worth it. Sports day is getting closer.* 

As you'd shut your eyes and rested forawhile, someone lightly poke your forehead.

You didn't move and just thought that you were dreaming. 

"Yah." A familiar voice called out and poke you once more. This time, your eyes fluttered open. 

"Oppa!" You beamed. L smile and sat right next to you, and as usual he was wearing his hoodie to covered himself up.

"Came for laps?" You asked, "Yeah." He nod.

"How many this time?" You asked again. "10." He simply respond.

"Woah!" You look at him, amazed. "It's nothing. Woohyun can do much more better." He rested his head on the bench. 

"Really? How many laps can he do?" You asked.

"Hmm, about 15." He respond with his eyes closed. Your mouth was wide open.

L didn't heard any respond so he open his eyes and a smile appeared on his face. *How cute.*

"Yah." L shook you, you quickly snapped out of it and stare at him. "What just happen?"

He chuckle even more, "Nevermind." 

"Hmmm." You smile and face the sky. "Are you going?" You suddenly asked.

L look at you, "To ..?" 

You frowned and turn to him, "The party of course." 

"Oh.. that." He sighed and lay back down on the bench. You lay back down right next to him, "So...? Is it a yes or a no?"

"I don't know." He answered.

"What's that suppose to mean?" You pouted. L sighed and just look at you, "Why? Why do you want to know whether I would go or not?" He asked.

You were taken aback, "Uhh, I..I.." 

"See." He chuckle. 

"IT'S NOT THAT! IT'S NOT THAT I LIKE YOU OR ANYTHING!" You blurted out, L stare at you, shocked.

"I just wanted to know, that's all. I know I can be a bit nosy sometimes." You shyly respond.

L just smile at your cuteness, "I just thought you would have fun and relax for once if you go to the party, and maybe you could smile more." You continued.

L softened, "Smile more ..?" He was confused too.

"Yeah, you're really quiet everytime. Even at school, all the conversations we talked, were all started by me. I wanted you to open up a bit more. Seeing you all gloomy and sad, is just ... unhappy." You respond.

"Huh." He look at the sky. *Who knew I was actually that gloomy*

"Well, I.." L turn to speak, but your phone rang.

"Oh, excuse me." You took out your phone and answered it. It was EunWoo.

"EunWoo? Waeyo?" You answered. 

"Oh, araso." You nodded and hung up. L eyed you. "Sorry, oppa. I have to get home and get ready for the party tonight. I still hope you would come." You beamed, L felt sorry and looked away.

You patted his shoulder, L turn to you. You just smile sweetly at him, "Bye oppa~ Smile more. Being cold is not good for you. You look more like the type to smile." 

L was speechless, "Smile more, ehh." You leaned close to his face and beamed brightly before leaving Hankang River.

L was shocked and just watch you walked away. His heart beat fast and he didn't know why, *You're too sweet. What do you know about me being so cold? Are you just pretending to be sweet?* He wondered and stare at his watch.

*Maybe...* He got up and left Hankang River and back to Infinite's crib.