Woo HanMi is a devil

You Don't Know You're BEAUTIFUL!

Chapter 3 : Woo HanMi is a devil

-----

After Myungsoo had you to the secretary's office, you'd thanked him and he'd just left without another word.

*He's so silent.* You thought and knock on the door while entering. 

"Excuse me." You called out to the secretary.

The secretary instantly stopped doing her work and look up, "Are you the new transfer student?" She asked.

"Yes." You replied.

"Oh. Here is your scheduele. I'm sorry for the wrong scheduele. But, may I know who'd pass it to you?" She asked.

"Uh, a young girl that has black wavy hair. She wore a white shirt and black skirt." You answered her.

"HanMi..." She shuddered at her name.

"Who..?" You asked, curious.

"Woo HanMi." She repeated. You just nodded in understanding.

"The girl is a queenka. She likes to do this to every new student. Has she met you yet?" The secretary asked.

You just shook your head, "I don't know her.." 

"Did you met a girl that says that she will give you a welcome gift?" She asked again, clearly this time.

And now, you'd remembered. That young secretary was her. Woo HanMi.

"Yess.." You gulped. 

"Listen to me, girl. You'd better have someone walk with you safe after school. HanMi would do nasty things to you until you're gone for good." She warned, which scared you.

"But, why?" You asked.

She let out a deep sigh, "Because .." She cleared . "HanMi is a devious queenka. She's a spoiled and pampered girl that likes to get what she wants. Her parents never knew and looked up on her as an angel. But, the truth is, she's a devil. So I suggest you have someone by your side after school." She warned again.

You just stood there, frozen stuck on what she had just said. *Is she saying that I'm in danger just because of a pampered queenka?*

"Got that?" She firmly look at you. You just push down your worry down to your throat and nodded.

"Good. Now, let me you to your class." The secretary led the way. 

You'd just follow her. 

-----

Short chappie! I will update my last on the next chapter and I'm going off soon :) Or maybe I'd update my other fic, "Chazel, the gifted Girl." :)! ENJOY! Thank you to my 7 subbies ^O^! I LOVE YOU! SARANGHAE <3