A day with L. Part I : Ticket Booth

You Don't Know You're BEAUTIFUL!

 

Chapter 22 : A day with L. Part I : Ticket Booth
 
--------
 
L drove you to Lotte World and you beamed with excitement. "OMO! We're going to Lotte World!" You giggle with joy.
 
L just chuckle and went to park.
 
After parking, the two of you got out and L opened your door. "Gomawo, oppa. But you didn't have to." You smile at him.
 
L just smile, "Ani, gwenchanna, I wanted to." He insist and close the door behind you.
 
"Alright then, let's go buy the tickets." You dragged him to the long line. The two of you lined up and patiently waited.
 
Minutes pass, and the two of you were quite close to the booth. You pouted at the long wait, you felt your legs shaking for standing too long.
 
You bent down and touch your legs, L notice it and stare at you. "Is everything alright?" He bend down and look at you.
 
You look up at him and gasped, his face were just inches away. *Omo.* You thought as you saw his facial features, his eyes were the same mesmerizing eyes you see everyday, but up close, you felt like you're dreaming.
 
His lips look so soft to you, and you wanted to leaned in. 
 
L just gaze at your adorable expression, *She's so cute when her face is this up close. She's not even wearing makeup. And her lips .... were those lips of hers always that cherry pink? Did she put lip gloss? Or just natural color?* L wondered and started to leaned in.
 
*Omo! Are we going to kiss?* You gulped and shut your eyes.
 
"Yah. Would you two couples move already?!" A few people from the back scolded. That made you and L snapped out of it and parted away.
 
You quickly looked away and move front, L was red beet and moved up the line. 
 
"~~~~~~~~~~~~." L tapped your shoulder, you jumped and slowly spun around.
 
"Deh?" 
 
"Wait for me at that bench over there." L pointed to the bench. You just blinked at him, "Why?"
 
"You're tired. Go rest. I'll buy the tickets. Don't worry." L smile. You softened. 
 
"Araso, here." You took out your money from your pocket and handed it to him. 
 
"No need to." He refused to take it. 
 
"No! Oppa, please." You push it to him. L just took your money and you smile.
 
But your smile didn't last long and was replace by a quizzical look as L shoved it into your pockets. "I'm. fine. for. paying. you." He emphasizes each word out.
 
"Oppa.. I can't." You protested, but L just push you out of the line gently. "Go and rest." He beamed.
 
"But-"
 
"Go." His voice was serious now and frightening. You just sighed. "Araso."
 
L just smile, *Who ever heard of a guy taking money from a girl? Aigoo, you babo.* He chuckle and waited for his turn.