A day with L. Part IV : Gifts

You Don't Know You're BEAUTIFUL!

 

Chapter 26 : A day with L. Part IV : Gifts
 
------
 
After washing up your hand and healing it, L wrapped a wet cloth around it to make it stop hurting.
 
You winced a bit and L gently blew air onto it, "Better?" He asked.
 
You nod, "Gomawo, oppa. I'm sorry, I was so clumsy." You lowered your head. L softened, *Aigoo, stop putting the blame on yourself.*
 
"It's alright. At least you're okay. C'mon, let's go get ice-cream." He chided. You beamed, "Really? I love ice-cream!" 
 
"You love everything that is sweet." L rolled his eyes with an amused smile.
 
"How do you know?" You eyed him, suspicious. L chuckle, "Seeing your usual self, I'd probably know what type of girl you are already." 
 
"You do? Wow, oppa is amazing. Can you read other girls type too?" You asked, amazed. 
 
*Only your type, you babo.* L just smile, not replying your question and just kept walking, leaving you lost and puzzled.
 
"Oppa? Oppa! You're not answering my question!" You poke him. L just chuckle, "C'mon." He grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the ice-cream parlor.
 
You just smile as you saw your hand in his, the feeling came back again and you enjoyed the moment. 
 
The two of you reached the ice-cream parlor, and L paid for it. You've got Cookies and cream and L got Caramel.
 
"Yum, yum! I'll repay you someday, oppa." You promised. L just smile and his ice-cream, "No need to. My treat." 
 
"As a friend?" You beamed. *No, more like to a girl I love.* "Sure, yeah." L casually reply, trying not to sound disappointed or anything.
 
The two of you walk around Lotte World for a few times, and the two of you're ice-cream was finished. You pass through a gift shop and beamed, "Ooh! Oppa, come!" You dragged him into the shop.
 
*No, anything but gift shops!* L sighed and got in the gift shop. You beamed at all the colorful souvenirs. "Wow." You picked up a white watch, you needed a watch for a long time.
 
L raised an eyebrow, amused. "You like watches?" He came over to your side. You just nod, "Mmhmm. I've been inlove watches ever since. It made your wrist look more noticeable." You beamed.
 
*True.* L thought in agreement. L scanned the rest of the watches, he found a black one and beamed. He pick it up and place it next to his hand. 
 
"It suits you well, oppa." You beamed. "You think so?" He asked.
 
You nod your head excitedly, "I know so." L chuckle. "Araso, I'll take it."
 
L went to pay the ahjumma while you look around the headbands, keychains and other stuff toys. 
 
"Here you go, sir." the ahjumma gave him two bags. L blinked in surprise. "But, ahjumma.. I only pay one watch." He pointed out.
 
"Oh, I forgot to tell you. That black watch came in a couple set. So if you bought one, you bought the whole set. It's for couples. Maybe you can give it to your girlfriend, boy." She beamed. 
 
L smile, *It does suits her well. And black won't be cover in dirt that easily.* He smirk and took the bags. "Gomawo ahjumma." 
 
She'd just smile. "Deh, have a good day with your girlfriend, boy." L just waved, he like the fact that the ahjumma mistooken you and him as a couple instead of friends.
 
L went to your side and you spun around with the headband, "Oppa, what do you think?" You beamed and made a 'V' sign right next to you. L chuckle, *Cute.* 
 
"Yah, stop playing around. Let's go, it's getting late." He snapped. You pouted and took the headband off, "Aww, araso." You put back the headband and left the shop. L was the last to left, he smile and took the headband and went to pay it.