Embarrassed

You Don't Know You're BEAUTIFUL!

Chapter 4 : Embarrassed

-----

The secretary sent you to your class and you'd thanked her. You twisted the doorknob and at the same time the bell has rung.

Students piled out as you open the door, you were stampeded by lots of students.

Until someone spotted you, "Noona!" DonWoon beamed.

You were laying flat right to the door, its like you were glued there since the students kept on pushing you aside.

"Hey DonWoon." You gave him a shaky smile. He just chuckle, "You're late." 

"I know." You sighed as you stood right next to him. "What took you so long? I was about to take you to the secretary's office, but you'd disappear in thin air." He folded his arms at you.

You just smile, "Mianhae. I was rushing, you know." 

DonWoon couldn't stay mad at you so he just smile, "Ahh. Fine. Let's go eat." He hook arms with you.

You just smile and went to the cafeteria with him. 

As the two of you entered the cafeteria, DonWoon chose a plate of spaghetti and you'd just a simple club sandwich and Tropicana orange juice.

DonWoon chose a fizzy drink and the two of you went to pay the ahjumma. "Here's your change DonWoon. And here you go, girl." The ahjumma beamed at you.

You just smile back and took the change, "Gomawo." You nodded your head and went to an empty table with DonWoon by a window. 

The tow of you sat down and started to eat. 

DonWoon got spaghetti sauce all over his mouth and you happily laugh at his funny red face.

"Ha Ha! Not funny!" He pouted. You just clung onto your stomache and tried your best to keep calm.

DonWoo pouted even more. You just wiped away your tears of laughter and pass him a napkin.

"Here DonWoon." You beamed. He just smile and happily took it, "Gomawo." 

You just smile and continue to eat your last piece of sandwich. 

After you and DonWoon had finish each of your lunch. The two of you grabbed each of your drinks and threw the tray and plates into a wash bin, where all the other dirtied plate was in.

The two of you was just laughing at a random joke that DonWoon pulled up, and just as you were about to drink your tropicana orange juice, the juice was fallen all over your uniform.

DonWoon gasped and your eyes widened in horror. 

Students laughed and your cheeks grew red. 

You heard an evil cackle and look up, your eyes turn into a deathly glare and you saw the school's queenka, Woo HanMi.

*The secretary was right about her being an evil witch. She is nothing like an angel.* You gritted your teeth and was about to scold her, but DonWoon place a hand on your shoulder.

"Noona, don't. HanMi is dangerous." He warned. You just sighed, pushing all your anger away. *I will let you off lady. But for when the 3rd comes. I'm so using my karate on you.* You ignored her and went to the girl's restroom.

DonWoon followed you and everyone laughed really hard at you, DonWoon hissed at them but they just kept on laughing. You just sighed. *Worst day ever.* 

HanMi was happy about her work, *Just wait girl. Round 1 is checked, Round 2 is checked too! Now just wait till school times!* She smirked evilly. 

----

Just wondering if you want me to use which fonts? So, that you readers can read it  properly and neatly :D! So my suggestions is :

1) Georgia

2) Times New Roman

3) Tahoma

4) Arial

This is the 4 fonts that I found it super neat ;D! Please comment ^^! The votes will last until Sunday night :)! Which is 22/1/2012 :) 

ENJOY! A____A!