Jog

You Don't Know You're BEAUTIFUL!

Chapter 7 : Jog

-------

"Dude! Are you okay?" Sungyeol asked while L came out of the bathroom at their crib. 

He came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and another towel hanging on top  of his head.

"! !" He hissed as he wiped his face. 

A few stains came out and he threw the stained towel into the laundry basket.

For a cold member, he was pretty neat and clean.

"Whoah. Chill man." Hoya smirked. L just rolled his eyes at him and went to a room where all of their spare clothes were kept.

L open the giant closet and took out a dark simple T-shirt, with simple jeans.

He put it on and went out of the room. Sunggyu came out of the kitchen and sat down onto the couch.

"What happen man?" He asked L while eyeing the stained towel in the laundry basket.

"HanMi." Sungjong spoke out.

"Again? But who is her real victim this time?" He asked, bewildered.

"I don't know." L muttered out while sitting down right next to him. 

"Really? Don't remember meeting anyone new?" Sunggyu asked.

"Actually.." Sungyeol suddenly poke in the conversation.

"There was a new Junior student that came into the wrong class today." He spoken out.

"Really?" Sunggyu was amazed.

"Girl or boy?" He asked again.

"Girl!" Everyone respond.

"Wow! Pretty?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Eww! Hyung! Get real! She's a junior! You're old!" Sungjong shook his head at him.

Sunggyu took a pillow and threw it to his head, Sungjong tumbled over. "Oww!"

"She's hot." Woohyun smirked. Dongwoo and Hoya grinned along.

L just rolled his eyes, *She's okay.* 

"L hyung had to take her to the secretary office for sleeping in class." Sungyeol snickered and the rest just joined along.

"Oh boy! You never stopped sleeping right L?" Sunggyu asked and turn to L. But the door slammed shut. 

"Went out?" Hoya asked while flipping a magazine a minute ago. 

"Yepp! Let him be." Sunggyu shook his head and turn on the TV.

The rest of Infinite joined along and just watch Star King.

Meanwhile, L was just walking at Hankang River.

He put on his hoodie and started to jog around for a half hour.

After jogging L settle down on a bench and breathe in fresh air, as he was just closing eyes and started to relax.

Someone suddenly sat right next to him with her dark hoodie on her head. L's eyes pop open and he turn to his side.

And was sort of surprise to see the same girl that he to.

----

Ya! I think you know who it is already :P!