A day with L. Part III : Food Court

You Don't Know You're BEAUTIFUL!

 

 
Chapter 25 : A day with L. Part III : Food Court
 
------
 
The coaster ended, and to your relief. You quickly hopped off the ride and went outside to the exit. L just chuckle as he saw your cute action. *Aigoo, she's so scared. I should bring her to the coaster ride more often.* He smirk happily and went out.
 
You were just outside casually kicking dirt on the ground while waiting for him, L came out and you beamed. 
 
"Oppa! Can we go eat? I'm hungry." You pouted and clung onto his arm. L just smile, "Sure, I was getting a bit hungry too."
 
You beamed, "Yay! Follow me! I know where the food court is." You started to dragged him. L just let you dragged him.
 
The two of you reached the food court, and there were many people, families, couples, friends, chatting and eating happily. 
 
"Wow. Is there even a seat left?" You scratch your head. L just smile, *There will be. Just wait.* 
 
You scanned the area once more and spotted a family leaving their table, "Ooh! Oppa oppa! There there!" You squealed like a child and dragged him over.
 
L just smile, *See.* 
 
You quickly push him down onto his seat and told him to wait, "Be right back, oppa. I'll order the food. And this time, my treat." You stuck your tongue out.
 
L shook his head and protested, "Ani, I have money." He handed you his money.
 
You playfully shook your head, "Nu-uh! My treat! Bye!" You skipped off to order. "Yah." L stood up and shouted.
 
But you were deep into the crowd, nearby families, friends stare at L as if he was crazy.
 
L sheepishly smile at them and sat back down, *That was embarrassing.* 
 
L waited forawhile but you're not back, so he texted you a message.
 
'Yah, where are you? Did you get lost? Should I come?'-L.
 
'Ani, just a long line. Don't worry, I'll be there in a sec. Sorry for keeping you waiting :(' -~~~~~~~~
 
'Ahh, araso. Be fast, yeah?' -L.
 
'OKIE! ;)'- ~~~~~~~~
 
A wide smile spread across his face as he read your childish message, he shut his phone and put it back in his pocket.
 
"Why are you so smiley, oppa?" A voice called out. L stiffened and look up, his smile disappeared and was replace with a frown. *What is she doing here?*
 
"Mind if I sit, oppa? You came here alone, right?" HanMi tried to be all sweet and sat right across him. 
 
"Uh, no. I came here with a person. And no, you can get your off that seat, it's for my friend." He retorted and rolled his eyes, already disgusted by her.
 
HanMi just smirked, "Well is your friend a guy?" 
 
"No." He coldly replied. HanMi smirked disappeared, *If it's not a guy, then a girl?! But, ... wh-*
 
"Oppa!" You interrupt her thoughts, HanMi turn to you. You gasped, "You again." Your happy self disappeared and you turn all defense.
 
"What are you doing here?" You asked her, "Shouldn't I'd be asking you the same question?" HanMi rolled her eyes and look away.
 
"Well, I came here with L oppa." You gave her your honest reply. *L oppa?! Who the hell gave her permission to call him oppa?* HanMi thought and grew furious.
 
"Yah." HanMi suddenly stood up, you jumped a bit. Making the tray in your hand shake a bit, the soup in it was spilled onto your hand.
 
"Ahh, HOT!" You quickly put the tray down onto the table and blew your hand, L quickly stood up and took action. He took your hand and pulled out a tissue out of his pocket.
 
L gently wiped it and blew cool air too it, it was no use, your hand was still red beet. *Aish! Stupid HanMi scared her.* 
 
"Oppa.." You softly called out, L look at you. "Hmm, does it still hurt?" 
 
You just bit your lip and nod, L softened. "Alright. Come." L gently bring you out of the food court, leaving HanMi alone, shocked.
 
HanMi scowled at the two of you being all caring to each other, *Ugh. I'm so tearing her out of the picture. There is no way she is taking my man.* She gritted her teeth and pull out her phone.
 
"Hello? Yes, daddy..." A wicked smile spread across her face.