Shopping

You Don't Know You're BEAUTIFUL!

Chapter 10 : Shopping

-----

After school, you and DonWon went seperate ways and you join EunWoo to COEX Mall.

The two of you took the bus to COEX Mall and got off, thanked the ahjusshi, the two of you entered the mall.

Cooling air went right straight to both your bodies. You shivered at the coldness, luckily, you brought your jacket with you and so did, EunWoo.

"Brrr. Is it always this cold?" You asked and turn to EunWoo.

She'd just finished putting on her jacket and just nodded to you, "Yeah, COEX Mall is on of the popular malls in Seoul, it's like the biggest mall ever." She beamed.

You just nodded, "So... where to?"

"Hmmm, clothes?" She smirked. You'd just laughed.

"C'mon." She dragged you to a shop.

You'd followed and went in the shop with her, "Annyeonghaesayeo~" The two of you greeted to the ahjumma who owns the shop.

"Oh my, what beautiful young ladies~" She cooed, the two of you just giggled.

"What can I do for you two?" She asked.

"Hmm, there is a party tomorrow night, and we-" Before EunWoo could finish her words the ahjumma cut her off.

"Ahh, I understand. Want to dazzle for the party right?" She beamed.

"Neh." The two of you nod.

"Well, come come!" She led the way, deeper into the shop. The ahjumma must have done this more than a 100 times, because her movment was fast like lightning. Your eyes widened at how the ahjumma professionally search the racks and pulling them out.

EunWoo's jaw dropped, the ahjumma is a pro!

And in about a minute passed, the ahjumma was done and threw dozen of clothes to you and EunWoo.

"Omo!" EunWoo gasped, you'd just stare at the pile of dresses in your arms.

"I've set out 6 dresses to the both of you, get change and come out. I'll judge." She beamed and pushed the two of you into a different changing room.

You stare at the pile of dresses as the door slammed shut behind you, you'd locked it and stare at the pile of dresses.

*Which to wear?* You wondered and started to find a suitable one.

You search for the right one but there wasn't one that fit your style. You sighed and just plopped down onto the carpet ground.

"Are you done? Your friend is ready." The ahjumma knoced on your door.

"No.." You muttered out.

"Open the door, dearie." The ahjumma sweetly called out.

You did as told and open the door, the ahjumma came in and stare at you.

"What's wrong?" She asked. You sighed, "None of these dresses fit my style." 

"Really?" The ahjumma took the dress and examined it. She held it close to you and fixed her glasses, "Ahh, I see the problem." 

You perked up with curiosity, "These clothes look all old-fashion to you right?" She guessed.

"Yes..." You suddenly blurted out. The ahjumma chuckled, "All right. Just hold on. Why don't you judge your friend first." She suggested and took the dresses out. 

You smile and scrambled back up, you went out of the changing room and knock on EunWoo's door.

"EunWoo-ah!" You called out. "Deh, I'm almost done!" She shouted out.

You patiently waited outside, and not too soon, the door open.

You stopped tapping your foot and looked up, your eyes widened at how beautiful EunWoo looked.

Her glasses were took off and she was smiling at you, you just smile back. *I knew that EunWoo was a beauty somewhere beaneath those glasses.* 

Smiling, EunWoo twirled it around. "How do I look?" She giggled.

You just smile and laughed along, "Beautiful. You should stopped wearing those glasses to school. I'm pretty sure everyone will pay more attention to you now." You giggled.

EunWoo instantly stopped smiling, you stopped giggling too. "Wae? Did I say something wrong? Should I apologized?" You grew scared and started to bombard her with questions.

"Ahh, it's nothing ~~~~~~~~~. It's just that ...." She sighed and leaned in close to your ear.

She whispered a few words into it and your eyes widened. *No...* 

"EunWoo, why didn't you tell me that you had a twin sister?!" You blurted out. 

"Shh!!!" EunWoo instantly covered your mouth. You'd just blinked at her, *Oops! I forgot it was a secret.* 

"Don't yell!" She hissed. You shoved her hand away, "Sorry. I was just shocked." 

"Can you tell me the full story? I would love to help.." You asked, with pleading eyes.

EunWoo sighed and just turn to you, "Not here.. but somewhere else." 

"Deal!" You nodded.

"Here!" A few piles of clothes came your way, "Waaaah!" You fell down onto the ground as the pile of clothes started to squashed you.

"I found the best I could. Get change!" The ahjumma clapped her hands and went to the counter.

You dugged your way out of the pile of dresses and panted. EunWoo chuckle at your funny expression. 

"Chop chop!" She snapped her fingers at you, you just sighed and snapped your fingers too.

-----

Ahh, not much interesting parts in here ._. only mysteries.. xD! Haha! EunWoo has a twin sister?! I thought she was single? :O 

LOL! That's probably one of you readers thoughts are, right now. xD! Her past will be update soon :P! Stay tuned!