The Party

You Don't Know You're BEAUTIFUL!

 

Chapter 14 : The Party
 
----
 
"Wow!" You called out as you stepped out of the rented van, the school building was decorated with beautiful decorations, balloons, signs and lights showning on it.
 
"Amaze, huh?" Sungmin stepped out and beamed at you. You just nod, DonWon and EunWoo came out. "Thank you, ahjusshi. Be here around 10pm!" EunWoo reminded him. The ahjusshi nod and sped off.
 
"Let's get this party started!" EunWoo hook arms with you and dragged you in, while the boys just follow.
 
The two of you push open the two big doors and stepped in the school's basketball indoor court, colorful flashing lights flash everywhere and funky musics were played. Students in their best clothes dance with their partners, while some girls and boys just hang at the food table.
 
"Yay! Food!" EunWoo dragged you to the giant food table, you beamed and just pick delicious foods and place them on your plate.
 
EunWoo has really hungry, she even uses two big plates, while you'd just used one regular size plate.
 
"C'mon! Let's sit with Sungmin and DonWon!" EunWoo nudged you, you just nod. 
 
The two of you sat down with Sungmin and DonWon on a decorated table, "Isn't this party, great?" DonWon asked.
 
"What?" You shouted back, since the music was so loud. 
 
"I said, Isn't this party great?!" He shouted even louder this time. 
 
"Wait, hold on. I can't hear you!" You got up and leaned close to him, until your ear is right next to his lips.
 
"I said, Isn't this party great?!" He whispered out loud. You pulled back and nodded. While EunWoo and Sungmin laughed at the funny cousins.
 
The 4 of you ate the delicious food, happily. 
 
You've finished your plate and you were full, DonWon and Sungmin finished theirs too. You beamed and got up, DonWon look at you. 
 
"I'm going to get a drink." You shouted out loud. DonWon heard it this time and nod.
 
You went to the punch bowl and grabbed a cup and poured some punch in it. 
 
As you were about to leave, you felt a splat of dirt fallen on your shoulder. *Huh?* You stopped on your tracks and saw the dirt, *What?* You furrowed your eyebrows and look up.
 
Your eyes widened, *Omigosh!* You gasped as you saw the rest of the dirt falling down onto you. 
 
Dirt splashed everywhere on you, it even ruins the party and the music died down. And students gasped out loud. Your friends and DonWon gasped as they saw you covered with dirt. "NOONA!" DonWon yelled out loud and got up.
 
----
 
"Aaaaahh! Oppas look so cool in there tuxedos!" Girls screamed out loud. Woohyun just smile and sipped his punch, Sungyeol just shrugged. Dongwoo and Hoya were eating while Sungjong just played with his phone.
 
"Dang! Boredom overload?" Sungyeol guessed. Sungjong stopped playing and look up, "Yeah, only Woohyun hyung is taking the attention. I feel so bored. Wanna dance?" Sungjong smirk.
 
Sungyeol just look at the dance floor and finally nod. Happily, the two of them went up and dance. 
 
Girls started to surround them, "Oppa! Can I dance with you?" One girl batted her eyelashes at Sungyeol, some girls squealed over Sungjong.
 
"Uh, no thanks." Sungyeol rejected each of them.  
 
Suddenly, the door burst open. L came in and girls started to squealed even louder and went to his side.
 
"Oppa!" "OPPA!" "OPPA! OPPA!" 
 
Shrieks and screams were heard, but L ignore everyone of them. 
 
He scanned around the room and was hoping to find you, he spotted you at the punch bowl and a smirk appeared on his face. *She looks so .... beautiful.* He beamed.
 
L was about to walk over until he spotted you furrowing your eyebrows and stopped. 
 
*What is she frowning about?* he wondered and follow your gaze and look up.
 
His eyes widened, *What the heck?!* Dirt went splashing down and it covered you. 
 
You slowly open your eyes as you tried to see, you manage to wiped a few dirts away from your eyes and the only person you saw right infront of you was HanMi and her gang.
 
She was smirking evilly at you and you flinched at her smirk and gaze. *Great.* You thought.
 
HanMi came over and you shuddered a bit, every step she took made you pissed off. Your blood was boiling with anger, in any moment you would tackle her down, but you manage to keep your cool and just stayed still.
 
HanMi smirk at you and in one fluid moment, she stuck a paper on your forehead and her gang took a photo of you like paparazzi's.
 
"Task accomplished." She softly called out and smirk.
 
Your eyes shot open, fires burning up in it. Fists tightened, bloods boiling into anger.
 
You glare at her angrily, HanMi's eyes furrowed at the sight of your glare. *Why is she glaring at me like that?* HanMi wondered and gulped. 
 
"WOO HANMI!" You yelled out loud. 
 
HanMi jumped, DonWon and your friends just stood there and watch. Infinite was shocked, but the most shocked was Myungsoo.
 
His eyes were fixed on you, you stormed up to HanMi.
 
She stepped back, frightened. 
 
"YOU THINK YOU'RE SO GOOD TO BULLIED NEW STUDENTS?! WHO THE ARE YOU?! DO YOU OWN EVERYBODY, HUH?! DO YOU OWN ME?! WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO BULLIED ME LIKE THIS, HUH?!" You spat out the words right infront of her face.
 
HanMi winced at the loud voice, she never knew you could be so frightening when you're angry. HanMi didn't replied and just stood there, stunned.
 
Myungsoo just watch, amazed. *I never knew she could be so strong, usually I thought she always needs a man to protect her.*
 
"Pathetic." You finally spoke out and rolled your eyes, you turn on your heel and storm out of the room. EunWoo followed you and so did DonWon. Sungmin just stood there, stunned. 
 
Everyone was amazed at your stood up to the school's devious queenka. Slowly, each of them walk out of the room, while walking past HanMi.
 
The words that spat out were the same as you, "." "." "Fool!" "Noob!" "Stupid!" 
 
HanMi glare at them, but they didn't care and just walk out of the room. 
 
Infinite just walk up to HanMi, she looked up. "Oppas.." She murmured out.
 
"Dont' call us that, HanMi." Hoya sternly called out. She quickly lowered her head.
 
"Serve you right, HanMi. You always push out smart and new students out of our school. And we're losing students lately, the new girl is right. You don't own them, so what gives you the right to bullied them like you're their toy?" Dongwoo glare at her.
 
She just winced at the hurtful words, all of them shook their heads and went out. Myungsoo was the last.
 
HanMi look up and smile at him, "I knew oppa wouldn't leave me." 
 
"I'm not your oppa." Myungsoo snapped. Her face fell. 
 
"You deserve no happiness HanMi. Not with that attitude of yours, I don't think so. And about that day when you pile the dirt on me," Myungsoo eyed her.
 
HanMi stiffened, "One more time and you're dead." He hissed and walked out. 
 
HanMi just stood there, dumbfounded. Her gang even left her. *I lose everything, now. Everything I once had is gone. All thanks to her.....* HanMi grew furious now, she wanted to tear you apart. 
 
*Watch out new girl. Piece by piece, I will tear you apart.* She smirk and took out her phone, dialing a number to prepare her plan.