Please come

You Don't Know You're BEAUTIFUL!

Chapter 11 : Please come

-----

As the two of you bought each of your dresses, thanked the ahjumma, the two of you left the shop.

"So, where to?" You had so much fun choosing the dresses in the shop, that you'd forget your problems about EunWoo having a twin sister.

"Hmm, ice-cream?" She suggested.

"Sure. Know any good shops?" You smile.

"Don't look at me that way! I know this mall better than you do!" She stuck her tongue out.

You'd just giggled. "Araso. Where is it then?" 

"Baskin Robins!" She cheered, you just giggled, "Okay, okay! Led the way, mdm." You teased.

"Yah. I'm not old." EunWoo crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at you, you just had to giggled. *She's so fun to teased with.*

"Let's goo~" She yanked you all the way to Baskin Robins.

The two of you entered the shop and lined up, since today was school day, it wasn't that pack.

Choose each of your flavors and waited for the ice-creams to come. 

EunWoo took out her newly buyed iPhone and played it with you. 

"Here! This game is amazing! You talked to it and it will repeat the same thing you said, just that it would sound much more cuter." She beamed as she pushed the phone to your eyes.

You took her phone and just look at her, she just nod. "Speak." She whispered, softly.

You stare at the phone, a black cat was looking right at you. 

"Err, hello?" You awkwardly asked.

The cat put its ear near the screen and leaned back, and it repeated the same thing you'd said, but in a cute way.

A bright smile appeared on your face and you chuckle softly.

"Fun isn't it?" EunWoo beamed.

You excitedly nodded, "Yeah." You respond, and the cat imitate you again. You chuckle even more and played with her phone until the two of your ice-cream's came.

The waiter place it on the table and took the tray away with him, "~~~~~~~~~~! You're ice-cream is done." EunWoo nudged you.

You stopped playing and stare at your delicious chocolate coated ice-cream, the ice-cream is minty fresh.

You off her phone and pass it to EunWoo, "Thanks." 

EunWoo smile and kept her phone, the two of you happily dugged in each of your ice-creams.

Minutes passed and you scooped up the last scoop of ice-cream and swallowed it down into your throat.

"Yum!" You cheered and off the chocolate icing off your fingers. EunWoo beamed and just finished hers.

"Annyeonghaesayo!" The waitress greeted a newly arrived guests.

The waitress gasped as she lifted her head up, she was amazed to see such cool teenagers.

Infinite smile at her and she thought she was gonna die any minute and melt into liquid.

"W-What w-w-would y-you l-like t-to-o or-r-d-d-e-rr..?" She stuttered, alot.

"Err, were having take outs." Sunggyu beamed. The waitress nodded and went to the door and secretly gaze at them.

Infinite walked pass a few seats of teenage girls and each of them gasped. 

They walked pass you and EunWoo, but there was no gasp coming out from the both of your mouths.

"Haha! You have chocolate nose!" You pointed to EunWoo's chocolate covered nose.

"Huh?" EunWoo look at her nose, which looks really adorable, since her two eyeballs move to the center.

Infinite stare at the two of you, L instantly stopped listening to his songs as his eyes landed on you.

You giggled at EunWoo as you wiped the chocolate off, "Gomawo." EunWoo said it with a chuckle.

"Welcome." You beamed, you felt someone's gaze on you and turn to your side.

Your eyes rounded as you saw unknown people looking at the two of you, but a smile appeared on your face as you saw L.

"Myungsoo oppa!" You beamed.

L's heart softened as he heard your sweet voice. *Her voice never fails to relax me.* 

You got up and went to his side. "Hi oppa~" You waved infront of him. L just nod, trying to stop himself from smiling  at you. *! I can't smile like a fool now! What would the other members think?!* 

Your eyes shifted to the 6 guys staring at you. You tilted your head and smile. "Hi! Are you guys Myungsoo oppa's friends?" 

It took them awhile to snapped back to normal, Sunggyu was the first to react. "Uh, yeah! You're Myungsoo's ..?"

"Friend." You giggled and just held out your hand.

Sunggyu warily put his hand in yours, "Nice to meet you. I'm Park ~~~~~~~~~~." 

The two of you shook hands and released. L just stood there, bluntly staring at the two of your hands parting away. 

Somehow in him, he felt so .. so .. jealous. But, why?

*Curses! Why do I feel so sour and left out in me?* He wondered and flinched a bit.

Slowly, the rest of them introduce each other to you. You finally got all their names right as they finished their introduction, EunWoo was just sitting there, staring.

"So.. let me get all your names right. You're Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungyeol, and Sungjong? And all of you went to Woolim High?" You wondered and put a finger to your mouth.

Sunggyu chuckle, "I don't go to Woolim High. I'd just graduated last year. But, the 6 of them are still in school." 

"Oh." You nod in understanding. 

"A-hem!" EunWoo cleared , the 8 of you turn the attention to EunWoo.

"Not to be a party pooper or anything, but, I have to be home to make dinner now." EunWoo politely asked.

"Oh, right!" You quickly pay the ice-creams and grabbed EunWoo's hand. "Bye oppas! I'll see the 6 of you at the party tomorrow night! You'll come right, Myungsoo oppa?" You stopped right infront of him.

L just look at you, you pleadingly look at him. *With those eyes who could say no.*

"I don't know." He respond codly, but not too cold.

Your shoulders deflated, "Oh. I see. Got other plans, ehh? Well, it's okay. Bye newly oppas! It was nice meeting you guys." You beamed and went out of the ice-cream shop with EunWoo.

"Dude, you broke her heart." Woohyun look at L. L just shrugged, *Did I? I didn't mean to make her feel so devastated.*

"You should go mann." Sungyeol suggested. L just rolled his eyes, "Shouldn't you guys be ordering now. I needed sleep." 

"Aish!" Sungyeol shook his head. 

----

WIll he come :)? IDK! lol xDD Hahaa! You'll know soon :D ENJOY!