"Really? How come I can't see it?"

You Don't Know You're BEAUTIFUL!

 

Chapter 16 : "Really ..? How come I can't see it?"
 
------
 
L drove you to the Hankang River and the two of you got off his porsh, you got off and shut the door.
 
You turn around and jumped as you saw L already standing right infront of you, "Oppa.." You softly called out.
 
"Come." He held out his hand with a smile on his face, you just slipped your hands into his and he held your hand tighter, but no too tight.
 
You look at his hand holding onto yours and a smile appeared on your face, *Just like when we first met, shooking hands with him is nice. And the feeling is still the same, but ... better.* 
 
L and you stopped right infront of the same bench where the two of you would sat after jogging. 
 
"Sit." L patted the empty space right next to him as he sat down, you just sat right next to him.
 
You kick dirt on the ground and just swing your legs around, "Why'd you bring me here, oppa?" You finally asked.
 
L stopped staring at you and look away, clearing his throat. "Oh, right." 
 
You just blinked at him, waiting for him to speak.
 
"I just wanted to say that ... you've change a lot at the party today." L look at you in the eye, you just stare back into his mesmerizing eyes.
 
*Oh my gosh.* You felt your heart beat pounding even faster this time, in an unormal speed. A tingling feeling appeared and you just gulped.
 
"Change?" You snapped out of it and blinked at him with curiosity. 
 
"Yes.. your anger side has finally appeared. I thought a happy girl like you didn't have one." He spoke out.
 
"What ..? You thought I didn't have an anger side. I'm HUMAN too, oppa!" You huffed angrily at him.
 
L chuckle, *There goes my heart beat again, why do I keep smiling whenever shes around.* 
 
"I meant like, I thought you were one of those goody-two-shoes girls." He corrected. 
 
"WHAT?!" Your jaw dropped. L chuckle even more.
 
"It's not FUNNY!" You yelled out loud in an adorable way. L just chuckle even more and more.
 
"Yah." You push him and he fell off the bench, "Yah. That hurt." L stopped laughing and rubbed his sore bum after he fell.
 
This time it was your turn to laugh, you stuck your tongue out at him and laugh even more. "Nehh~" 
 
"Yah." L got up and started to attack you, he grabbed you tightly and started to tickle your stomache.
 
You giggle out loud and pleaded him to stop, "Oppa! Stop!" You called out and giggle even more.
 
"Oh yeah, I won't stop. Not for what you did to me." He smirk and tickle even more.
 
"Oppa! Please~" You cooed out, he just chuckle and finally released you.
 
"That tickles." You giggled as you pulled away from him. 
 
"What else are you suppose to feel? That action is call tickling, you dumbo." L snapped at you, you just pouted.
 
"Oppa is a meanie!" You stuck your tongue out at him, he just smile.
 
L fixed his gaze on your lips as you gaze at the moonlight. Your lips were cherry pink, and it look so soft to him.
 
*Dang it! Myugsoo, are you crazy?!* L quickly looked away and cleared his throat. 
 
"Oppa.." You called out. "Yes?" L look at you. You turn to him and smile, "Do you like me?" You asked.
 
*What kind of question is that? Of course, I like you, you babo!* "As a friend, yes." He nod.
 
"Really? Won't you hate me after you've seen me erupt today?" You bit your lip. L softened, *Aigoo, she thought I will hate her. How cute.* 
 
"Ani. I won't hate you even if you exploded infront of me, but still I won't hate you." L softly spoke out. 
 
You softened, "You really won't?" You look at him. L look at you in the eye. 
 
"Of course, I won't. Believe in me." L smile and got up he bend down right infront of you, your heart pounded out loud.
 
You felt like that you and him were the only people alive on this earth, *Omo, what is he doing?* 
 
L smile and took your hand, "~~~~~~~~." He called out.
 
You look at him, "Deh?" 
 
"Do you know that you're beautiful ..? The girl that I've been searching for all my life?" He softly spoke out.
 
Each word made your heart fluttered, *Did he just said that to me?* You thought. 
 
"Really? How come I can't see it?" You blinked at him, confused.