Failed Plan

You Don't Know You're BEAUTIFUL!

Chapter 6 : Failed Plan

-----

The bell rang and you instantly kept your stuff and got out of class after saying goodbye to EunWoo. You immediately went out off school and to the school gates.

As you came out of school, you spotted DonWon immediately and beamed.

"DonWon!" You yelled and ran over to his side, DonWon smile at you and waved, but his smile didn't last long as he saw HanMi on the rooftop, holding a bucket full of ink.

*Oh no!* DonWon thought and started to yelled your name.

"~~~~~~~! Watch out!" He yelled. But you were quite far away and couldn't really hear him, you were like surrounded around a few students.

"Oof! Excuse me!" You called out and tried to shove them away.

HanMi aimed the bucket on top of your head and tipped it over.

As the ink fell down, all of a sudden, girls screamed and shoved you away. You fell onto the school's grass and a few grass dirt went in your mouth.

Infinite came out and the ink was aiming right at L. 

He came out all cool and his usual poker face on, and .... 

SPLAT!

Students gasped and screams died down. The rest of the members stare at L in shocked.

"Omo! Who ..?" Some girls look up and HanMi gulped as she saw L burning up.

His fists curled up into a ball and he tried his best to push his anger down.

"L." Woohyun tried to calm him down. "Shhh." L warned him to be quiet or else he would burst into anger.

Woohyun did as told, no one could face L when he is angry. 

L look up and his eyes immediately turn into glares of fire. HanMi gulped even more.

"! You splattered on him!" One of her gang called out.

HanMi quickly dragged her to the edge of the rooftop, "Her fault!" She put the blame on her innocent friend. "What??" She innocently blinked, shocked.

L furrowed his eyebrows through the ink drying up on his face. *HanMi .....* His thought of her burned up immediately.

The queenka of the school made a big mistake on her first crush. 

And he didn't like it at all. 

Meanwhile, you were spitting out dirts of grass out of your mouth.

"P-tuii! Plaaa! What is this ..?!" You pull out a dirt from your mouth, you quickly threw it away. "Yuck! Grass taste weird! And I drink it everyday!" You randomly talk to yourself.

DonWon ran by your side and examined you, "Noona! Did you hurt yourself?" He asked.

"No.., but he did." You pointed to L, who was now covered with ink.

"He's just covered with ink." He pointed out.

"Yeah, but his heart is aching for embarrassment." You blurted out. DonWon just beamed, "Such a caring cousin I have." He beamed.

You smile and slipped your hand into his and he yanked you up. 

"Let's go." DonWon beamed. You just nodded.

You turn back to L a lot of times, *That should really be me, and not him. What problems have I cause for other innocent people.... Poker face guy, I will be close to you, someday ..* You thought and smile as you deeply gaze at him. 

----

Yay! I've updated ^O^