Friend date

You Don't Know You're BEAUTIFUL!

 

Chapter 21 : Friend date
 
-------------
 
The bell rang and you got out of school first. Your phone vibrated again and you took out your phone from your pocket.
 
It was a text from L.
 
'Meet me at Hankang River after you've shower. :) Wear nice clothes and bring money ^^!' -L
 
You were puzzled by his request and message to you, 'What? Why? :o' - ~~~~~~~
 
You sent back, but to you reply. 
 
'Just trust me ;)' -L
 
You smile this time, 'Araso :P' - ~~~~~~~~
 
You replied and shut your phone, you walk all the way back to your aunt's house and shower up.
 
After showering, you wore comfortable jeans and a matching shirt with it. 
 
You let your long hair down and pinned your front hair to the side and beamed at the mirror. 
 
You took your phone and stuffed them in your pocket along with your wallet. 
 
You told Donwon you gotta go somewhere and probably won't be home for dinner, Donwon was fine with it, but the twins were suspiscious about it. 
 
"Bye Donwon!" You waved goodbye. "We're telling omma!" The twins yelled together.
 
You just ignored them and went out of the gates, you took a bus to Hankang River and got off.
 
"Thanks again, ahjusshi." You beamed, he just nod. "Have a good evening ~~~~~~." He smile and pull the lever, and the door closed.
 
You cross the pedestrian crossing street and finally reach Hankang River.
 
*Wonder where he is?* You tap your watch as you scanned the area, it was empty. Just some families and couples or friends hanging out.
 
"Hey!" Someone appeared next to you. 
 
"Waa!" You jumped. L just blinked at you for a few seconds before chuckling.
 
"Oppa!" You yelled and pouted. L just chuckle, "Wae?"
 
"You'd SCARED ME!" You yelled out loud, random peoples turn your way and you flushed red, embarrassed.
 
"Shh, everyone is looking." L felt embarrassed too and slapped your head. "Oww!" You winced.
 
"Why'd you hit me? It hurts." You pouted and rubbed your head, L just stuck his tongue out. "You deserved it." 
 
"Oppa is a meanie." You stuck yours out too. He just smile. 
 
"So ..." You kick the dirt on the ground with your sneakers. "... why'd you called me here, huh? And bringing moneys too?" You questionly asked, still puzzled on the whole situation.
 
L just smile, "I'm bringing you on a date, you babo!" 
 
Your eyes popped open, your jaw dropped. "A date?! Oppa! We're not a couple! We're just friends!" You gaped at him.
 
L just chuckle, "No, you silly. A friend date. Not a couple date. What were you thinking? You watched too many romance movies." He lightly pushed your head.
 
You just sighed in relief, "Oh," You giggle, "Mian, I kept mistooken a date as a couple date. But, still, I wonder how it feels like If you'd actually said this is a couple date." You giggle.
 
*You don't know how happy I would be then.* L just smile and got up, "C'mon. Let's go to my car." 
 
You excitedly nod your head and got up. The two of you got in his sports car and he sped off to an unknown place.
 
*Wonder where he's taking me?* You wondered and just waited.