Skipped school

You Don't Know You're BEAUTIFUL!

 

Chapter 28 : Skipped school
 
----------
 
The next morning came and Donwon knocked on your bedroom door, "~~~~~~~~~ -ah!" He called out. There was no respond. 
 
"~~~~~~~~! Ahh, palli! Or will  be late for school!" Donwon yelled even louder. Still, there was no respond but a note was slipped out of your beneath your bedroom door.
 
*What the?* Donwon bend down and pick up the note, he unfolded it.
 
'Go to school first. I just need to prepare some stuff first. I promised I'll meet you at school.' -  ~~~~~~~~.
 
Donwon sighed, "Araso, noona. See you at school." Donwon left the house. 
 
You heard the door slammed shut and sighed in relief, *Oh god.. I can't believe I just lied to Donwon.* 
 
You stopped leaning onto the wall and started to check that everything is right. You took out all your bank cards and savings from your drawer and stuffed them in your bagpack for safety. 
 
Your aunt and the twins already left, and you got out of the house. You didn't even bother to leave a note for them but one for Donwon. 
 
*Great, now where do I go?* You started to wandered around Seoul to look for a place to stay, you pass by a simple flat and a smile spread across your face.
 
The flat wasn't much, but it had a beautiful scenery and it was quite cheap. You took out your phone and dialed the number of the owner.
 
"Hello?" the ahjusshi called out. "Hello, sir? May I rent a room in your apartment?" You asked.
 
"Sure, hold on. I'll be there in awhile." He assured, "Alright." You hung up. 
 
You waited as you sat on one of your luggage at the flat's entrance. You kicked the dirt on the ground and just sighed, you saw your black watch on your wrist and beamed.
 
*Sorry, oppa. I couldn't show up at school today.* You sighed, *I wonder how he's doing at school now? Probably waiting for me..* 
 
Meanwhile at school, L was just waiting at the hallways for you to come, girls surrounded him and were swooned by his cool pose.
 
L was just leaning onto the wall only. He checked his black watch and sighed, *Where are you, ~~~~~~?* He sighed in disappointment.
 
The school bell rang and L pushed himself off the wall and coolly walk back to his class, *Maybe we will meet at our secret place?* He wondered.