"I'm on a task now."

You Don't Know You're BEAUTIFUL!

 

 
Chapter 17 : "I'm on a task now."
 
--------
 
L's face drop as you asked him the question he had never heard before from any girl, *What? How can she not?*
 
"Oppa...?" You waved your hand infront of L. He shook his head to snapped out of his daze, "Huh? What?"
 
You just smile, "I said, Really? How come I can't see it?" You repeated it again.
 
L's eyes widened, "Err, oh!," L pretended to point at his watch.
 
"Look! It's late. Your brother must be worried." He quickly grabbed your wrist and open his car's door, he rushingly push you in and you did a double take.
 
L got in his seat and sped off to your aunt's house as you directed him which turn to take. 
 
"Turn in here, and just keep driving until you reached the last house." You smile as you pointed to your aunt's house. 
 
"Here?" He asked. "Yes." You assured and got off.
 
"Bye oppa~ Thank you for everything." You unbuckled your seatbelt and gave him a peck on his cheek.
 
L was startled, you just smile. "Thank you for not hating me, oppa." You warmly smile and got out.
 
As soon as you got in the house and shut the door, L sped off to Infinite's crib. *She'd just kiss me ... on the cheek.* 
 
He remembered the soft touch and a wide smile spread across his face and his heart did a flip-flop. 
 
Soon, L reached Infinite's crib. 
 
"Hey bro!" Sungyeol came over and patted L's back. L just nod and took off his jacket.
 
"You'd actually went to the party?" Sunggyu raised an eyebrow, impressed.
 
L rolled his eyes, "It wasn't for the fangirls. So don't think nonsense." He snapped before walking to his bedroom.
 
"Awww, really? It's not for the fangirls?" Sunggyu sighed and snapped his fingers in disappointment. 
 
"Maybe he just came cause he was too bored..?" Hoya came over to his side and started.
 
"Whatever it is ... there's gotta be good reason." Woohyun came over with the cutted fruits. 
 
"Want some?" Woohyun asked. Everyone nod and dig in.
 
L heard the whole conversation from his bedroom, he sighed and smile at the thought of you. *There is a good reason, the reason is her.*
 
L turn on the radio and started to play songs, he lay on his bed and shut his eyes.
 
L relaxed forawhile, until the DJ spoken about a song called, 'You Don't Know You're Beautiful' by an american singing group. 
 
"Ahhh~ This song is touching, it tells about a guy saying that a girl doens't know that she's beautiful. Shall we play it?" The DJ teasingly asked.
 
*Yes.* L's eyes shot open and he got up. The song played and L didn't understand a word that they were seeing, but he knew only one sentence, and that is, 'You don't know you're beautiful.'
 
*Maybe, I can show it to her.. Since she can't see it. Kim Myungsoo, you've got a new task.* He smirked and went to search online for more information about telling a girl she's beautiful.