Rescued

You Don't Know You're BEAUTIFUL!

 

 
Chapter 30 : Rescued
 
----
 
As the were about to throw you into their van, you were suddenly released and you heard gangsters screaming. You gasped as you saw them flying onto the ground, *What the?* You spun around and was surprised to see .. Eunwoo?
 
*Eunwoo!* You beamed with joy, but then you peered closely at her. She had a bit of a milky brown hair in her dark hair, and from what you experienced, Eunwoo has full black hair. Never before Eunwoo would dyed her hair.
 
*Wait a minute... she's not Eunwoo. But, why does she look like her?* You wondered as you saw her flexible moves.
 
She kicked a ganster at his chest, and he stumbled onto the ground, hurt. "Argh! ! Can't believe I've just got hit by her again!" He winced.
 
The girl that look like Eunwoo threw a few punches at them, only one last giant man was left. He storm up to her and all she did was touched his neck, and he passed out.
 
Your eyes widened, *Wow.* The girl turn to you, you just gaze at her. She walk up to you, "You alright?" She asked. You were speechless and just stood there, admiring her everything.
 
She took the clothe off your mouth and cut the strong rope that was tied around your two hands. "Thanks." You finally spoke out. 
 
She just nod, "Anytime, you should have been more on alert. Those mens appeared every morning." She warned.
 
"You know them?" You asked, amazed. "Yeah, I used to be in their gang." She sheepishly rubbed her head. Your eyes widened, and you were speechless again.
 
*Say what?* She notice your look and quickly shook her head, "Don't take it the wrong way. I quit their job because I found out what their job was. And that is," She let out a deep sigh.
 
" innocent teenager girls, like you and my twin." She softly spoke out, trying not to fright you. But you were frightened from head to toe. *What?! I nearly got .* You were frozen stuck and you were staring at mid-air.
 
She took the hint that you were shocked but couldn't help to chuckle at your funny face, *Aigoo, she sure is funny.* "C'mon." She grabbed your hand and luggage and bring you to an ice-cream stand.
 
"Two strawberrys, ahjusshi." She called out. The ahjusshi nods and scoop up two strawberry ice-cream cones for the two of you.
 
"Gomawo." She took it and gave you one, "Here." 
 
You didn't took it but just stare at her, with your mouth agaped. She just chuckle and took your hand place the ice-cream in it, she made sure your hand was holding it firmly before letting go. 
 
It took a few seconds for you to snapped out of it and realized that there was an ice-cream cone in your hand, "Huh? What?" You shook your head, confused. 
 
She just chuckle, "I see that you're back." 
 
"Uh, yeah." You sheepishly smile back. " it. It will cool you down." She suggested and hers. 
 
You just paused for a moment before it, the cool dairy treat went down into your throat and you smile. 
 
"Nice, right?" She asked while hers. You just beamed, "Yeah, thanks." 
 
"Here, your luggage." She handed your luggage to you. "Right, thanks." You took your luggage from her and beamed.
 
Happily, the two of you sat on the two swings at the park. Both ice-creams were eaten by the two of you, as the two of you rummage through random questions, such as age, hobby, likes and dislikes.
 
But finally, you'd asked her a question that you'd just remembered. "Are you Kwon Eunwoo's twin sister?" 
 
She stiffened, her smile disappeared. And you just blink at her, "Are you?"