Lee Sungmin

You Don't Know You're BEAUTIFUL!

 

Chapter 13 : Lee Sungmin
 
-----
 
"Noona! Hurry up!" DonWon shouted out loud, "Deh! I'm almost done!" You yelled back from your bedroom.
 
DonWon paitently waited and tap his foot for multiple times, a minute pass and you're still not out. 
 
"Aish! Noona!" DonWon was about to knock the door again but you open it just in time. DonWon's jaw dropped.
 
"How do I look?" You beamed and twirled around in your mini tubetop dress, "You look .... beautiful, noona." DonWon softly gaze at you.
 
"Gomawo, DonWon. You look handsome too, I'm pretty sure the girls will fall for you tonight." You smile sweetly, DonWon rolled his eyes, "Pfft! They're nothing but noise makers." 
 
"So rude." You pouted.
 
"Aish! C'mon! EunWoo's brother is waiting for us downstairs." He dragged you down.
 
"EunWoo has a brother?" You look at him, surprised.
 
"Yeah, didn't you know?" He look at you. You just gave him a puzzled look, *Doesn't EunWoo has a missing twin sister only?* 
 
"Let's go." DonWon open the door and the two of you got out of the house.
 
"Bye mom!" DonWon yelled out to his mom and shut the door.
 
"Sup, DonWon~" someone called out. You turn your head and your eyebrows pinched together.
 
*Who is that? EunWoo's brother?* You wondered.
 
"Hey Sungmin!" DonWon beamed back. *Sungmin? Isn't that Lee Sungmin? The one in history class with me?* Your eyes widened and you gaze at him deeply.
 
Sungmin high-fived DonWon and notice your gaze, he turn to you and his mouth was agaped. "Woah." was all he said.
 
DonWon turn to you and beamed, "Oh! My cousin." DonWon pulled you to his side. You just nod at him and greeted him. "Hi, Park ~~~~~~~~." You held your hand out.
 
Sungmin took it and shook hands with you, "Sungmin. Lee Sungmin. I believe we met before, right?" He asked.
 
You look up at him, "History class?" You guessed.
 
"Yup! You are that girl that got the highest grade in history class today." He beamed proudly.
 
You just nod and smile, *He seems nice.* 
 
"You're EunWoo's brother?" You asked with your brow raised.
 
"I guess you could call it that way." He smirked. 
 
"Biological brother?" You made it sound clearly now, Sungmin's smirk disappeared. 
 
"What? Where are you getting this?" He eyed you, confused.
 
"You're not her biological brother?" You asked again.
 
"Yo, no! Who told you that?! I'm just her friend, just that I love her as if she is my little sister, and she love me like I'm her real brother. Understand?" He explained everything out.
 
"Oh." You sighed in relief, *For a second, I thought EunWoo lied to me. But, I guess not.* You smile. 
 
"SUNGMIN!" A voice shouted out loud, 3 heads turn to that direction and you beamed.
 
It was EunWoo, she was wearing the dress that she shop at the COEX Mall today. And she even took her glasses off.
 
"EunWoo! Baby sister!" Sungmin went over and hugged her tightly, EunWoo giggled. "Oppa!" She squealed.
 
Sungmin released her and EunWoo smile. *Wow.* You smile, amazed at their close relationships.
 
"~~~~~~~~~! You look so beautiful!" EunWoo beamed at you, you just smile back. "So, do you." 
 
"Aww, shucks! This is nothing, I wore no makeup on." She beamed.
 
"So did I." You stuck your tongue out. The two of you giggled out loud.
 
"Both of you don't need makeup to look beautiful, true beauty is real, makeup is fake. Let's go, anyways!" DonWon suddenly blurted out.
 
"Yeah, I'm hungry. I heard that there is a buffet." Sungmin rubbed his belly. 
 
"Aigoo! Sungmin oppa, let's go!" EunWoo beamed and push him into the van. 
 
You stare at the van, DonWon just smile your way. "Rented." He said before entering the van.
 
*Oh.* You felt clumsy now. 
 
"Where to?" The driver called out.
 
"Woolim High, ahjusshi!" EunWoo beamed. 
 
"Deh." He started the engine and drove off to Woolim High.
 
-----
 
That's not Sungmin from SuJu, lol xD! Don't squeal too hard over nothing. xDD
 
Thank you graphicsMina unnie for the wonderful poster! Mind if I request another for Chapter 21? LOL xD! I'm using a poster on each 10 chapters. Only the foreword is special :) I'm still awaiting for my poster to be make ^^