Kwon EunWoo

You Don't Know You're BEAUTIFUL!

Chapter 5 : Kwon EunWoo

------

The bell rang, signaling everyone that lunch has ended. 

You came out of the girls restroom and wiped your stain uniform with a few crumpled up tissues in your hand.

DonWon straightened up and look at you in concerned.

"Does the stain come off?" He asked, worried.

"No.." You muttered out. DonWon sighed, "Mian, I should have warn you about HanMi, she's always y." 

"....but, I manage to wiped out a few stains. It doesn't look too orange is it?" You asked while looking at your uniform.

DonWon just smile and shook his head, "Nope. C'mon, class has started already." 

You just threw the tissues away and followed him.

In the last 3 periods, you and DonWon would be having different classes.

"Bye DonWon." You waved to him as the two of you went seperate ways.

"Bye unnie! Meet me at the school gates after school is done." He beamed.

You just nodded and he dashed off to his class.

You stare at the door right infront of you, let in a deep breath, you twisted open the doorknob.

You poke your head inside and look around, students were playing, snickering, studying, .....

None of them look friendly to you as you stepped inside and shut the door. Some just stare at you with a confused look.

You gulped and look around for a seat, but all of the seats were all taken. Except one, one quiet girl was reading a book alone.

You look at her deeply, she wore spectacles and she was quietly reading the book. *C'mon Park ~~~~~~! Don't be a guppy!* You let out a deep sigh and went to her side, smiling as you greeted her.

"Hi! I'm Park ~~~~~~~~~." Probably was a bad thing since she'd just jumped a bit as you suddenly blurted out.

You grew scared as you knew that you'd frightened her. "S-Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." You quickly apologized and bow.

She just fix her glasses and look at you, you just look back. It was awkward for a moment, until she'd finally spoken out.

"Hi...." Her voice was soft and warm, it didn't sound so mean and mocking like HanMi's, it was way different.

Courage filled you, you happily beamed back. "Can I sit here?" You asked.

"Sure.." She warmly smile back. You just smile and sat right next to her.

"Hi! Park ~~~~~~~!" You held out hand and beamed. She'd just smile and slipped her hand into yours, "Kwon EunWoo."

"Nice to meet you EunWoo! I hope we will be good friends." You beamed. She just smile back. "Me too." 

The door flung open and your newly class teacher stepped in, you just stare at her looks. 

She looks so ... so ... mean. Her image was like the one in all the movies and cartoons, where there is a scary teacher that will punish students harshly.

"Th-That's our class teacher??" You stuttered while asking EunWoo.

EunWoo sighed and nod. "Yeah, worst teacher ever. She's a witch, man. Punish students all the time if you don't listen or obeys her every warning and rules." 

You gulped, *Great. First day and I got a maniac teacher.* 

"Class!" She growled as she slammed the table with her stuffs. You jumped at the loud thump.

*Can someone make me invisible now??* You grew scared as you knew that she would bombard you with questions, like how all the school teachers would do to new students.

"Be strong. She's eyeing you." EunWoo warned. You gulped and stare at the teacher who was staring right straight at you with a mean-looking face.

*God! Save me...* You shut your eyes and went through the whole class with the new teacher.

----- 

Happy New Year guys! I hope I'm not too late! Yesterday I had a family gathering, so .. no update :(. But, I manage to update today and tomorrow morning.. maybe xD! Just to let you subbies know that on the 4th and 6th day of Lunar New Year, I'm booked XS! SORRRRY X.X! My friends bombarded me with invitations about a gathering to different houses. So sorry! I'll repay my chapters :)) Promise ^^! 

HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR :)))))))))

Loads of LOVE & LUCK!

from : FlaviaWYW

Enjoy Myungsoo's GIF!

Isn't he just amazingly AWESOME? :')

I LOVE YOU 15 SUBBIES ^o^! THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING! MUCH LOVED <3333333 :DDD