Mixed Up

You Don't Know You're BEAUTIFUL!

Chapter 2 : Mixed Up

-----

As you got the scheduele from the secratary, you went out of her office after thanking her. 

You look up at your scheduele and started to find your classroom, *Room 101?* You started to look around the rooms in the hallways.

Room 105, Room 104, Room 103 and Room 102...

*So, room 101 is ...* You walked to the end of the hallway and read the door number, Room 101. The mark printed on the door showed.

*Bingo!* You smile and twisted the doorknob. You went in with a knock on the door and the first greeting you got was student's eyes on you. You look at them and grew confused. *This don't look like Junior students. Junior's wore short pants.* You furrowed your eyebrows as you saw all the boy students wearing long pants.

"May I help you?" The class teacher asked. 

"Uh, yes." You warily replied after straightening up. "I'm sort of new here. Do you know where's my class?" You asked.

"Didn't the secretary pass you your scheduele?" She asked. 

"Uh, yes. Here it is." You handed your scheduele to her. She took it and scanned the paper.

"I think there was a mix up." She called out, you just look at her, "Muh?" 

"This scheduele is only for Seniors. And you are a Junior right?" She asked while fixing her glasses.

"Yeah." You replied. 

"Hmm, that's odd. The secretary in our school never gets things wrong. Did the secretary look odd to you somehow?" She asked again.

"Hmm, well ..." You tried to guessed her image again, "She was wearing a white shirt and black skirt. She looks quite young and her long hair was let down." You replied.

"Now, that's odd." The teacher folded her arms together. "What do you mean?" You asked.

"Mrs. Chua never lets her hair down, and she's already 45. And she'd hates the color black and white." The teacher spoke out. 

"Huh?" You gaped at the teacher. 

"Hmm, I'll give her a call, now." The teacher went to her purse and pull out her phone, she started to jabbed numbers.

"Hello?" She called out. 

"Yes, Mrs. Lee?" The secretary replied.

"Mrs. Chua.." She replied back.

"Yes .. ?"

"Have you pass the wrong scheduele to a new transferred student?" She asked.

"Uhh, no .. I wasn't at my office early in the morning because I got traffic jams. But, why?" The secretary replied back.

"Well, there is transferred student in my class now. She've got a mix up on the schedueles." 

"Oh! Is her name Park ~~~~~~~? I was expecting her just now." She answered.

"Hold on." 

The teacher turn to you, and you stare at her. "What's your name, girl?"

"Park ~~~~~~~~~~~~." You respond.

"Yupp! Correct." The teacher told the secretary.

"Ahh, fantastic! Send her over to my office. I'll await her and her to her class." The secretary beamed and hung up.

"Alright." Mrs. Lee put back her phone and called out, "Myungsoo!" She shouted.

The boy who has actually having a peaceful nap, was now awaken.

"Why are you sleeping again?!" She huffed angrily. The boy just sat still and didn't respond. You just stare at him, *The poker face guy...* You thought.

"Aish! You have a mouth!" She yelled back. But, Myungsoo just sat still and rolled his eyes.

Mrs.Park shook her head, "Myungsoo, her to the secretary office, please?"

*Muh?* You were shocked now, "I-I could go myself .." You protested.

"Nonsense! I don't want you hurt on your first day. So, I'll sent one of my laziest students to help you." She beamed as Myungsoo stopped right infront of her.

"Ahh, good. Take her please." She signaled to the door and went back to teaching the class.

"H-Hello.." You held out your hand, he'd just stare at it for a moment, but slipped his hand into yours.

You felt his hand warm and nice. The two of you shook hands and let go.

Myungsoo walk to the door first and you'd just followed.