Tricked

You Don't Know You're BEAUTIFUL!

 

Chapter 29 : Tricked
 
----
 
You waited for a long time for the owner of the flat to come, *Aish, where is he?* You grew tired of waiting and started to lose hope.
 
You dialed his number again, and waited for him to answer. But all you heard was the beeping sound, and the caller lady to tell you to leave a message.
 
You shut your phone angrily, *Ugh! I don't want to leave a voice message!* You pouted and just slump down on your luggage. 
 
Some people pass by and stare at you, one of them walk up and poke you.
 
You jumped by the sudden touch, you whirled around and was surprised.
 
"Uh, hello?" You awkwardly called out, confused. The ahjusshi was a man in his late 30s, "What are you doing here, girl?" He gently asked.
 
"Oh, waiting for a the owner of this flat to come." You respond.
 
The ahjusshi gave you a puzzled look, and you just blinked back.
 
"Is there something wrong, ahjusshi?" You asked.
 
"Yes. You see, girl. This flat is own by a thief, I heard once that he stole all the money from a family one time." The ahjusshi whispered to you. You just stare at him, bewildered.
 
"What? Is this true?" You blinked back. 
 
"Yes, girl. I say is best if you leave before the owner comes." He warned. 
 
"But, I have no place to stay later." You told him, the ahjusshi paused for a moment, "Hmmm.." He tried to find a solution.
 
"Hold on." He took out his phone and dialed a number. You patiently waited. "Yes, she's, err..." The ahjusshi turn to you.
 
"Excuse me, girl. But how old are you?" He asked. Without thinking twice of his question you just gave him a straight answer. "Junior, gonna be a Senior." 
 
"Oh, okay." He turn his attention back to the phone. After his conversation on the phone with someone, he snapped his phone shut and turn to you.
 
"C'mon, girl. I know a place for you." He beamed and grabbed your hand. You blinked in surprise and took your luggage in your other hand. *Where is he taking me to? Why so rush? It's just noon time.* 
 
The ahjusshi brought you to a dark alley, and you didn't like it one bit. *What is this place?* You saw a few gangsters with bats in their hands, you jumped.
 
You thought back about how the movie gangsters were, and how a girl was . The background of the movie was the exact description as the dark alley. 
 
*What is this place?* You stopped on your tracks, the ahjusshi turn to you and frown. "What's wrong?" 
 
"Is this a trick?" You finally asked, the ahjusshi smirk. "Smart girl. I didn't knew you would find out till now." He snapped his fingers and the gangsters came your way with a rope and sly smirks on their face.
 
*Eeks!* You jumped as one of them reached their hand out, the more they got closer to you, the more you became scared. 
 
"Aww, don't be scared little girl." They smirk with joy. Their hands reached out and you yelped.
 
That made them jumped and you quickly ran with your luggage, "Get her!" The ahjusshi barked. 
 
The gang lunged after you, you ran as fast as your feet could carried. It was also a good thing you're luggage wasn't so heavy. 
 
You heard their footsteps getting closer and you ran even further, you didn't know where you were running and just ran straight into a corner. You panted crazily as you leaned yourself onto the brick wall.
 
Their footsteps sound got even louder and you stayed close to the brick wall, all of a sudden a hand was grabbed your throat. You shrieked with fear, "AAAAAAAHH! HELP!" You screamed. The gangsters smirked and took out their walkie-talkies. 
 
"We got her, boss." They smirked. You stare at them shocked, you would have scream again but once you open your mouth, nothing came out.