You ROCK!

You Don't Know You're BEAUTIFUL!

 

Chapter 15 : You ROCK!
 
-----
 
Tears welling up in your eyes as you run to the girls restroom, you burst into the restroom and cursed out a few words.
 
* you, HanMi!* You thought and look at yourself in the mirror. *Omigosh!* You thought as you saw your messed up look.
 
You turn the cap and water came out, you washed yourself and cleaned up your stained dress.
 
*Man. This stain is gonna take forever to remove.* You thought and sighed. All of a suddn, the door burst open.
 
EunWoo and DonWon came in, "Noona!" "~~~~~~~~!" The two of them shouted at the same time. 
 
You spun around and gasped as you saw them, "DonWon, Eunwoo." You softly called out.
 
"Omo! Are you okay?" Eunwoo started to cry out but hugged you instead.
 
DonWon came over and patted you, "Are you okay, noona?" He asked.
 
"Yeah, I'm fine." You softly mumbled out. Eunwoo released you, "I'm sorry for your day today, you got bullied again." Eunwoo sighed.
 
"Don't be. It wasn't your fault. Besides, I sort of blew it." You pouted. "Now, HanMi will hunt me down everyday, I sort of regret for yelling at her." You sheepishly rubbed your back.
 
Eunwoo and Donwon laughed, "Don't be, noona." Donwon patted your back. You look up at the both of them.
 
"Yeah, you did well. HanMi deserved to be stood up, no one in the school dare to do that. Only you, you're the first." Eunwoo beamed at you, trying to make you sound like you're a hero.
 
You softened, "Really?" You asked, touched.
 
"Yes!" Two of them respond.
 
You smile even wider this time, "Aww, I love you guys." You hugged the both of them.
 
Giggling, the three of you hugged each other tightly. 
 
The hug didn't last long, until L suddenly burst into the bathroom. 
 
"~~~~~~~!" He called out. The three of you parted away and stare at L. 
 
"Oppa.." You softly called out. L softened, knowing that you're okay made him happy.
 
"Could I borrow ~~~~~~~ forawhile ..?" He asked while stroding towards you, Eunwoo and Donwon just nod.
 
L smile, "Thanks, I'll send her home later." He beamed and grabbed your wrist, he dragged you out of the girls restroom and out of the school.
 
*I wonder where he's taking me?* You wondered and got in his porsh.