A Lovers Declaration

You Are My Sunshine

(This is from Luhans POV)

 

Luhan was sat in the passenger seat of his car, eager to get to school and see Sehun, he thought back to the events of the day before with a fond smile; it felt as though Sehun was a gift sent to him from heaven, never mind the fact that he also looked like an angel, with his sharp and handsome facial features that made Luhan so attracted to him. Of course Luhan was interested in more than just Sehuns amazingly good looking face, however, it didn't hurt that Sehun was very nice to look at. The two of them had exchanged phone numbers last night and had sent each other cute messages whilst they had been apart. He had risen this morning with a smile still on his face, his parents had enquired about his good mood and Luhan had explained it as happiness to start at a new school.

 

Luhans family was somewhat strange, he had learnt from his grandparents about soulmates, to the sadness of them, it seemed as though his parents were not aware of soulmates. It was rare, though not impossible, for people in the same family not to have soulmates. Luhan was saddened by this news, but he saw how genuinely happy his parents were with each other. Despite wanting to tell them about soulmates, his grandparents were against and it was easy to understand why; the most likely outcome of him revealing this information would be his parents thinking he was crazy or some similar alternative. Luhan didn't even have his grandparents to back him up, as they had sadly passed away a few years ago.

 

Instead of dwelling on the fact he couldn't reveal the true reason for his happiness, Luhan decided to focus on meeting Sehun and thinking about how he would break the news to his parents that he had gotten together with someone after knowing them for just a few hours. He had explained his parent situation the night before and Sehun had suggested leaving their relationship for a while before telling his parents, to which Luhan was grateful.

 

The car entered the school grounds and his mother dropped him off at the entrance to the school, wishing him luck and giving him a small wave, his mother pulled out of the car park.

 

There were already quite a number of kids there, all in their own friendship groups, when Luhan had exited the car, he had attracted the attention of many students, both male and female. He could hear the whispers of the other kids, most of them were wondering who the stranger was, as well as many kids who were slightly in awe of his beauty. Luhan was slightly irked when he heard a couple of boys talking about how 'feminine' he looked. Of course Luhan knew this was true, but it didn't mean he liked it. 

 

Before he could send a look towards the group of boys, Sehuns car pulled into the car park and parked up. Luhan looked around at the other students and noticed that most of the girls were fixing their appearance, whilst the boys made silly attempts to look more manly.

 

Luhan raised his eyebrows as he heard a group of girls talking, "Aahhh Kai and Sehun are just too good looking." the girl fanned herself as she gazed in the direction of the boys' car. Luhan remembered Sehun telling him that Jongin was often referred to as Kai and that he preferred to be called Kai by his family members and close friends, it mad Luhan feel somewhat special that he had introduced himself as Jongin upon first meeting him.

 

"I think Sehun is just too hot for this school and that stoic exterior is just so endearing, it's a shame that he doesn't like the company of others." another girl added. Luhan stifled a giggle as he thought back to Sehun blushing and smiling, Luhan felt a burst of affection for Sehun who had shown what was clearly a rarely seen side of himself to Luhan.

 

Luhan felt a burst of joy and immediately knew it was Sehuns emotions, he turned to meet the gaze of Sehun who was looking straight at him, despite his icy expression, which was obviously a front he kept up at school, Luhan could see the warmth in Sehuns eyes as he regarded Luhan.

 

Luhan decided to show his closeness to Sehun, as he was still somewhat annoyed that those girls had been talking about his soulmate in such a way. With a smirk, Luhan raised his arm and waved madly at Sehun, "Sehunnie!" He called, having heard Junmyeon and his other brothers refer to Sehun as such, Luhan decided he liked the name. Luhan felt every students gaze on him, including the confusing glares of the girls, who were wondering who this stranger was and what right he had to call Sehun in such a manner.

 

Sehun looked mildly surprised, before letting out a small smile, Jongin grinned, unlike Sehun who was purely focused on Luhan, he had noticed the way many of the girls were shocked by Luhans outburst.

 

Luhan jogged towards Sehun and threw his arms around him, Sehun immediately relaxed into the embrace and put his arms around Luhan in return, the hug was short but Sehun and Luhan both felt each other's affection through the simple gesture.

 

Sehun looked into Luhans eyes, "I missed you, I could barely sleep." he murmured, not really wanting to share his conversation with the entire school body, who were clearly I shock, from the events that had just transpired. 

 

Jongin rolled his eyes at Sehuns sappy comment and patted Luhan on the shoulder, "It's good to see you again Luhan, I'll see you later, you too Sehun.". With a wave, Jongin headed off to find his group of friends.

 

Luhan and Sehun separated as they heard the warning bell, "I need to go to the main office and get my schedule and other things, so I'll see you later, yeah?" Luhan questioned. Sehun sent him a warm smile, "Yeah you will.".

 

With a last look to each other they both parted ways, desperate for time to pass so that they could meet again soon.

 

~

 

To Luhans dismay, he wasn't in the same class as Sehun and Jongin, he couldn't wait for the next few hours to pass by quickly so that he could be reunited with Sehun. Most of his class were friendly, not that he was really bothered about making friends, he was too busy thinking about what him and Sehun could do together. 

 

After the first class though, Luhan noticed he had gained a lot of unwanted attention, the majority of the girls were still trying to figure out how Luhan and Sehun were connected and why Jongin was familiar with him as well. Luhan rolled his eyes at how obnoxious and self-centred thy were and was increasingly glad that Sehun preferred to stay by himself. 

 

Luhan also realised he was gaining attention from the male students as well, and not in the way he wanted to. He heard many comments on how he was beautiful and one sickeningly greasy male offered Luhan to be his 'princess', Luhan quickly turned down this offer, feeling sick from just imagining it. As the first lessons dragged on Luhan become more and more annoyed at the so called 'welcome' he was receiving, even more infuriating was the teachers lack of awareness to this situation.

 

Luhan slowly let out his breath and blocked out the sound of his other classmates and counted down the time to his lunch break. 

 

 

When the bell finally rang and Luhan slowly packed his bag up, not wanting to leave at the same time as the rest of his class. Sehun had sent him a message asking if he wanted for Sehun to meet him at his classroom, Luhan denied his offer and told him to meet him at the school cafeteria. 

 

Luhan slung his bag over his shoulder and made his way towards where Sehun was, he was still annoyed at the relentless 'offers' the other makes extended and wondered how he could stop it happening anymore. 

 

A smirk crept onto his face as he realised the perfect way to stop the guys and prevent the girls from attaching themselves to his precious Sehunnie. He made his way determinedly towards the cafeteria, he ensured all eyes were on him as he made his way up to Sehun, who was, as expected, sat alone. 

 

Taking a deep breath he tapped Sehuns shoulder, the other boy turning around with a sweet smile on his face. Luhan grabbed Sehuns tie and yanked him up out of his seat and sealed their lips together.

 

The whole cafeteria dropped into silence and Luhan smiled onto Sehuns lips as the other boy, who had clearly been shocked by Luhans actions, brought his arms up to grasp Luhans waist. 

 

Luhan broke the kiss and looked around to see the faces of his classmates, as well as the rest of the school body staring at the two in shock, Luhan grinned triumphantly and took Sehuns wrist to lead the red fadec boy out of the cafeteria. As they passed Jongins table, he sent Luhan a smirk and a wink, knowing full well why Luhan did what he did. 

 

As soon as they exited, Luhan heard the cafeteria erupt in exclamations, many wondering if Luhan was together with Sehun as well as many being in awe of Sehuns blushing face,it wasn't something any student had ever seen before.

 

Luhan led Sehun to an empty classroom and let go of his wrist, he turned to Sehun and burst into laughter at the sight of the still blushing boy. The shock seemed to wear of and Sehun weakly chuckled, dropping his face into his hands, "I might just die if you do that again.". Luhan laughed at Sehuns innocent react and took Sehuns hands in to his own, "I'm sorry for surprising you, but it was necessary to stop all these useless propositions, as well as all those girls trying to lay claim to you." Luhan notified Sehun with as serious an expression he could manage. 

 

He felt a stab of jealousy, evidently Sehuns feelings, run through him when he mentioned the 'useless propositions', he was quick to placate Sehun, "Don't worry, I doubt there will be anymore.".

 

With a resigned sigh, Sehun brought his hands up to the sides of Luhans face and lent in so that their foreheads were touching. The two closed their eyes, taking in the warmth of the other. "I swear you're going to be the death of me, you somehow managed to shock the entire school body and destroy my ice cold facade all at once through one action." Sehun shook his head, somewhat in disbelief at how Luhan had done that.

 

Luhan giggled mischievously, "It served a purpose of getting those people to leave us alone, so I believe my actions were justified.".

 

Sehun just shook his head, he raised his head up and looked Luhan in the eye, "It may seem sudden, I know but I'm sure of myself and I feel as though meeting you has allowed me to open up others rather than keeping that stone cold exterior. I know my own feelings and I just wanted you to know that...I love you." the last words were barely a whisper and Luhan froze, unsure of what he just heard.

 

"W-what did you just say?" Luhan asked, his voice too was barely audible.

 

Sehuns face dropped and with an unsure tone he stuttered, "I-I love you.".

 

Luhan remained frozen for a few seconds longer as he felt Sehuns regret wash over him, Luhan quickly reached up to grab Sehuns face and brought him close to kiss him again. The kiss seemed to last an eternity, but was in reality only a few seconds. Luhan looked up at Sehun, with glistening eyes, the feeling of love from Sehun when he said those words overwhelmed Luhan, "I love you too Sehunnie." He replied, feeling the joy that ran through him, Sehuns joy.

 

Sehun wrapped his arms around Luhan and tucked him into his chest, Luhan never wanted to leave Sehuns arms. Sehuns confession had seemed so overwhelming as it made it think of his parents and how they wouldn't experience the irreplaceable bond between him and Sehun, this revelation made him treasure Sehun all the more and made him feel as though the two truly belonged to each other.

 

 

The bell rang for the last lesson of the day and Luhan shot out of his chair as soon as possible, he ran to the car park eager to meet Sehun. He had already told his parents that he would be busy after school, which he had done to ensure he could spend as much time as possible with his soulmate.

 

It had been nearly painful to separate from Sehun after his emotional outburst earlier that day but Sehun had reassured him that they would see each other again soon and that Sehun would be thinking of him all the time they were separated.

 

He had entered the classroom and saw the glares from many of his classmates, who were still annoyed by his actions in the cafeteria. The kiss had the desired effect though, Luhan was no longer targeted by the other males in his class and for this he was grateful.

 

Luhan reached the car park and ran towards where he saw Sehun waiting with Jongin a smile on his face as his watched Luhan. As Luhan neared the two, Sehun opened his arms and Luhan ran straight into them, wrapping his arms around Sehuns middle, as Sehuns arms wrapped themselves around Luhan. Luhan lent up towards Sehu, who lent down to meet Luhan midway for a simple kiss.

 

Jongin cleared his throat, "Alright lovebirds, lets go, Junmyeon is most likely waiting to see Luhan again and I'm sure the rest of them would love to know what happened today in the cafeteria.". Both Luhan and Sehun blushed slightly as Jongin turned to the car and jumped into the back seat.

 

Sehun, being the gentleman that he was, opened the passenger door for Luhan and shut it carefully behind him, before getting in the drivers seat and leaving for home.

 

~

 

When they got back to Sehuns house, Jongin went to get changed in his own room, whilst Sehun led Luhan to his own room. Luhan was less surprised at how huge Sehuns room was, after seeing the rest of the house, he sort of expected it to be honest.

 

After dropping their school bags and blazers on Sehuns bed, Sehun headed towards his dressing room, "Erm I know they might be a bit big, but I can lend you some clothes, it's better than leaving your school uniform on." Sehun proposed with a questioning gaze.

 

"If you don't mind, that would be great." Luhan was grateful for Sehuns consideration and honestly he was looking forward to wearing Sehuns clothes. Sehun chose out a jumper and a pair of jeans which he handed to Luhan, "The bathrooms there." Sehun pointed out and Luhan retreated to change his clothes.

 

Sehun was correct in saying that the clothes would be too big, however, Luhan couldn't bring himself to mind, the clothes carried Sehuns scent and made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 

 

Luhan emerged from the bathroom and Sehun looked towards him, a slight blush appearing on his face and a warm feeling that spread through Luhan indicated that Sehun thought Luhan looked very cute in his oversized jumper.

 

~

 

After lots of kisses from Sehun who couldn't get enough of his 'Cute little Lulu', and many giggles from said 'Cute little Lulu'. Luhan finally got Sehun to change and they headed to the game room where Jongin was playing one of the hundreds of games they owned. The three spent the next few hours playing together and Luhan learned that Jongin was a great guy, clearly not affected by his popularity. He could tell from interacting with Jongin that he was truly kind-hearted and Luhan knew that whoever his soulmate ended being, they would be treasured.

 

The rest of Sehuns brothers returned later that evening, welcoming Luhan with hugs and hands on his shoulders. Junmyeon in particular was extremely happy seeing Sehun and Luhan together, there seemed to be a warmth that surrounded the two that was easy for everyone to see. 

 

After they had eaten, the group moved to the games room to play against each other, despite the majority of the brothers being adults, they never seemed to grow out of the childish nature of challenging each other, even Kris, who Luhan had never really seen vocal, seemed to relax and let loose when challenging Chanyeol to a very inter match of Mario Kart.

 

Jongins face lit up as he remembered the days events and he cleared his throat catching his brothers attention, "I think you should ask Sehunnie what happened today at school, there were some interesting scenes in the cafeteria." he noted with a smirk, the brothers looked at Sehun and Luhan in confusion, both the boys avoided eye contact with the others.

 

"Well, if you won't tell them I will," Jongin continued, clearly having fun teasing Sehun, "It seems as though Luhan was receiving unwanted attention from other guys as well as suffering the females wrath due to his closeness to Sehunnie the ice king, therefore Luhan decided to yank Sehun out of his seat in the cafeteria, in front of the entire student body, and proceed to kiss him." Jongin finished with a triumphant smile, both Sehun and Luhan groaned, their heads in the hands, as the brothers laughed at Luhans actions. 

 

Jongdae was rather proud of Luhan, "Good for you Luhan," he laughed and ruffled Luhans hair.

 

The rest of the night was spent teasing the two and engaging in more intense Mario Kart playing, that nearly ended with a remote smashing the screen.

 

Luhan spent a lot of time secretly casting glances towards Sehun, he could feel so much affection within the family and it easy to see that each brother deeply cared for the others, Luhan felt as though it a gift to be allowed to enter into this family and he thanked the heavens that Sehun was his soulmate, he honestly didn't know how he had lived before Sehun and he truly hoped he would never find out again.

 

Luhan undeniably loved Sehun with all of his heart, it may have only been a short time in Which they had known each other, but Luhan knew this without a doubt. He wasn't willing to ever give Sehun up and from the warm feeling he got from Sehun, he knew the other boy felt the same.

 

 

 

 

 

Welll....that's it for the Hunhan part, I'm so sad that I'm moving on, I actually love this couple they are too cute. Don't worry though I will most likely have extra chapters for each couple and they will probably show up in other the other couples stories.

 

I can't wait for the other couples as well, I have an idea for each couple and how they will meet and of course each couple is going to be very cute because I can't resist writing them that way.

 

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and I would love to see everyone's reactions to the story, so comments are greatly appreciated.

 

Thankyou very much and I will see you in the next chapter :)