Work Me Up

You Are My Sunshine

(This is sometime after the original story was left off) 

 

Kyungsoo was sat in his seat, foot tapping in restlessness, he couldn't wait for Jongin to appear, he felt Jongins nervousness within him and knew he felt just as nervous. He willed himself to calm down and send positive and reassuring emotions to Jongin, who he knew needed them at that moment. In return, he felt Jongins gratefulness and he smiled to himself, glad that he could be of assistance somehow. 

 

 

(A few day earlier)

 

Kyungsoo was sat on Jongins bed, which was pretty much his a this point, waiting for Jongin to finish his shower. He had just returned from his dance class and had headed straight to the bathroom to change out of his clothes.

 

Jongin emerged from the bathroom, fully clothed, much to Kyungsoos dismay, and threw himself on the bed so that he was lying next to Kyungsoo, who was busy watching a video on his tablet. Kyungsoo absentmindedly ran his fingers through Jongins hair, Kyungsoo often did this and it served to calm them both down.

 

"How was your class?" Kyungsoo asked, he locked his tablet and placed it on the bed side table, wanting to play attention to his soulmate. Jongin hummed, "Tiring.". Kyungsoo nodded, he knew Jongin always put his all into each lesson. Jongin shifted his head and Kyungsoo was met with a grinning Jongin, "Guess what though." He added and Kyungsoo was intrigued, "Hmm I don't know." He replied.

 

Jongin pouted, "Come on, at least make a guess.". Kyungsoo sighed, "Did you see a puppy on your way home that was cute?", Jongin rolled his eyes and Kyungsoo laughed. 

 

"No there's a show next week and I've been asked to be the final performer, I was wondering if you wanted to come and watch me." Jongin murmured, clearly not happy with Kyungsoos reply. 

 

Kyungsoo on the other hand was shocked, "That's amazing, and you're the final performer, that's so good, I'm so proud of you baby." He practically squeals in delight and hugs Jongin the best he could, considering their position.

 

~

 

And so here Kyungsoo was, waiting anxiously for the last performer, he was sat alongside Jongins brothers and their soulmates who had all wanted to see Jongin perform. It had made Jongin unbelievably happy that everyone had wanted to come along, which in turn made Kyungsoo thankful.

 

(Think of the deep breath performance)

 

The lights dimmed as Jongins name was called and Kyungsoo watched with a determination not to miss a single thing. The music started and Kyungsoos breath was taken away by Jongin, he looked so beautiful with the way he moved across the stage, it was like Jongin was a completely different person and Kyungsoo was entranced. Jongin was so fluid and beautiful and Kyungsoo couldn't get enough.

 

In what seemed like a blink of his eyes the performance was over and Kyungsoo was in shock. The audience erupted into applause and it shook Kyungsoo out of his trance, he stood up and yelled along with the audience, clapping his hands as hard as he could.

 

He was so proud of his soulmate, Jongins dancing was amazing and Kyungsoo couldn't believe he hadn't seen it until then, because damn Jongin was too hot.

 

The applause ended after a minute and Kyungsoo vibrated in his seat, eager to go see Jongin. He paid no attention to the dance teacher that was wrapping up the show and as soon as the audience began to stand up, he shot out of his seat and ran to the back of the stage where he knew Jongin would be.

 

He spotted Jongin exiting the side room and launched himself at Jongin, he wrapped his limbs around Jongin and quickly pulled his face upward and connected their lips in a fierce and intense kiss.

 

Their tounges danced wildly as Kyungsoo tried to communicate the overwhelming emotions inside of him that were threatening to burst out of his chest. Jongin had one arm around Kyungsoos waist, ensuring he didn't fall, the other hand was against the back of Kyungsoos head, pulling them closer together. Kyungsoo had slid his arms around Jongin and was messing with Jongins hair.

 

Kyungsoo began to become breathless and had to separate from Jongin, instead he leant against Jongins forehead and connected their gazes, "That was amazing." He told Jongin, trying to regulate his breathing. Jongin was in a similar state, but managed to send Kyungsoo a smirk, "I'm guessing you liked it then?". Kyungsoo nodded, "You are far too hot and I better not find lots of girls following you around after this." He scolded.

 

Jongin chuckled, "Even if they do, it's useless, I only have eyes for you.", Kyungsoo grinned at his words, "Now I think we should probably greet the others, Junmyeon looks like he's going to pass out, I don't think they expected you to attack me.". Kyungsoo laughed and slid down so that they were stood next to each other, holding hands, Jongin was right, Junmyeon really did look like he was going to pass out, he was leaning on Yixing who was looking at him with a concerned expression.

 

Ignoring the two, the rest of the group approached Jongin and Luhan held out a bouquet of flowers, "These are for you, from all of us, that was really good Jongin.", the group beamed and Jongin accepted the flowers with thanks.

 

"But damn Kyungsoo, you probably shouldn't do that in front of Junmyeon again, he's kind of faint-hearted." Jongdae teased and the group laughed. Everyone congratulated Jongin, giving him hugs and ruffling his hair. The whole time Kyungsoo was stood right beside Jongin, a proud expression on his face, his soulmate was truly amazing and Kyungsoo loved every bit of him.

 

 

~

 

(Later that night)

 

Junmyeon had decided to take the group out to celebrate and they had just gotten back. Yixing tugged Junmyeon along to their room, he had danced a lot during his high school years and seeing Jongin earlier had made him want to dance again. He also thought it was a good chance to tease Junmyeon.

 

He sat Junmyeon on the bed and the other looked at him in confusion, "I want to show you something," he added simply. Junmyeon nodded and Yixing retrieved his mobile to find the track he wanted, he found it and with a smirk he pressed play, putting the mobile on the bed whilst he got into position.

 

(Think of the playboy dance)

 

Yixing let his body move with the music, feeling it with every gesture and movement he made. He felt so free like this, it had been too long since he had last danced and he had forgotten how great it felt. Yixing kept his eyes closed as he twisted and manoeuvred his body. The track seemed to finish far too soon and Yixing found himself in the last position, slightly out of breath.

 

He blinked his eyes open and was met with a red faced Junmyeon. He chuckled and went towards Junmyeon, he sat in his lap and wrapped his arms and legs around his soulmate, who was frozen. He leant forward and whispered in Junmyeons ear, "So what did you think?", his voice was low and he felt Junmyeon shudder.

 

"That...That was something else." Junmyeon responded, his voice shaky and unsure. Yixing laughed at his soulmates innocent reaction and caressed his cheek, he moved back so that they could look at each other. "I think I might have to see it again to be sure though..." Junmyeon offered and Yixing giggled, "I shall show you as many times as you need to see it, I've got a few other dances as well. " he added with a quirk of his eyebrows, Junmyeons eyes widened slightly.

 

Yixing spent the rest of the night showing Junmyeon his 'moves', which Junmyeon greatly appreciated.

 

 

 

 

Here's another extra, I have had the idea for this since I first wrote the Kaisoo chapters, I love it so much. I also added in the bit for Sulay, because I felt it was needed. If you guys haven't seen the deep breath performance or the playboy performance drop whatever you are doing and go watch it. I especially love the playboy performance because one of my younger sisters gets all embarrassed whenever she sees 'indecent' things, it's hilarious, she legit cannot even look at them shirtless, which is a shame because she's missing out.

 

Don't forget to leave a comment with any requests you want to see and which Exo performance do you all like the most. I die every time I watch the performances for songs like my lady, playboy, artificial lover and the eve, like damn why do they do this to us.

 

Anyway, thankyou for reading and I look forward to seeing you all in the next chapter :)