Best Laid Plans Lead To Unforseen Events

You Are My Sunshine

It had been a few weeks since Junmyeon had met Yixing, Junmyeon was rather sad that he hadn't been able to see Yixing much, due to how busy he was at the hospital. Luckily, Yixing had just been promoted to pretty much the head of the hospital, he had excitedly told Junmyeon that this meant he wouldn't be as busy and would have more time off. Junmyeon was extremely happy that he would have more time to spend with the dimpled male. 

 

It was both their days off and Junmyeon had asked Yixing if he would like to go on a date with him, which Yixing quickly replied yes to. Junmyeon had planned the whole day perfectly, he was going to take Yixing to a beautiful park that was holding a flower exhibition, he knew Yixing liked flowers and he made an effort to bring Yixing some whenever he saw him. He had also checked out the surrounding area and found a cute little cafe, he would have booked a fancy restaurant, but he felt as though the cafe suited them more and he guessed that Yixing would appreciate the cafe more than a fancy restaurant.

 

He had spent a whole hour choosing an outfit, having to get help from his brothers to decide. He settled on simple casual clothes, wearing jeans and a button up shirt. His brothers bid him goodbye, assuring him they wouldn't break the house whilst Junmyeon was out. He headed to his car and started it up, he spent the drive to Yixings house going over his plans in his head, ensuring he had thought of everything. He reached Yixings house and got out the car, he felt slightly nervous as he walked up to Yixings door, steeling himself, he raised a hand and rang the door bell.

 

The door opened quickly and Junmyeon was met with his soulmate who stepped out the doorway, locking the door behind him. After he had locked the door he stepped towards Junmyeon and folded him inside his arms, Junmyeon returned the gesture quickly. "Are you ready to go?", he asked with a grin. 

 

Yixing nodded, "I still wish you would tell me where we are going,", Yixing pouted slightly and Junmyeon chuckled at his cute actions. "You'll find out soon." he added and took Yixings wrist to lead him to the car.

 

~

 

They had drove for about an hour and Yixing was still no wiser as to their destination, they had headed over into a quieter area and Yixing searched his surroundings to gain any clues.

 

Junmyeon eventually turned into a gated area and Yixing noticed the sign, which said it was a park, he looked at Junmyeon excitedly, he had heard about this park and the amazing flower show they put on each year, he had always wanted to go, but he never seemed to have the team.

 

"The flower show?" He guessed, a hint of excitement edging into his tone. Junmyeon nodded with a grin, "I figured you would like it." he added with a slight shrug.

 

Yixing squealed in delight as Junmyeon found a place to park, Yixing swiftly unbuckled his belt and shot out the car running around the side to grab Junmyeon who had just got out. Junmyeon chuckled at Yixings excitable state and slotted their hands together .

 

Yixing deemed Junmyeons was walking to slowly for his liking and tugged him along. They reached the opening of the venue and entered, they were greeted with a display of flowers that was bursting with a huge range of shades and shapes. Yixing gazed at it awe before turning to Junmyeon with a starry eyed look, "Oh my gosh it's beautiful Junmyeon, thankyou so much for bringing me here.".

 

Junmyeon regarded his soulmate affectionately, "I would take you to the ends of the earth if it would make you happy.". Yixing grinned at Junmyeons words, knowing he was sincere.

 

Yixing spent the next few hours pulling Junmyeon behind him as he looked at the range of exquisite displays, Yixing saw so many beautiful arrangements and colours and he made sure to point each one out to Junmyeon, who was silently observing Yixing with a gaze filled with love.

 

The time ran away with the two and the sun was starting to slowly drop below the horizon, Junmyeon noticed this and suggested they moved on to the next place. Yixing happily agreed, he was pretty sure he had seen each arrangement at least twice by now.

 

Junmyeon led them back to the car and drove to the next destination, it was only a few minutes into the drive when Junmyeon pulled into a small car park. He pulled Yixing out of the car and led him into the most wonderful cafe Yixing had ever seen. The cafe had an Alice in Wonderland theme, the walls had swirls of colour that made Yixing feel as though he was really falling down a rabbit hole. The tables were paired with mismatched furniture that reminded Yixing of the mad hatters tea party table. 

 

There were several other customers in the cafe, who quietly chatted amongst themselves, the candles that decorated the tables gave to the cafe a unique feel that Yixing loved. A waitress showed them to their table and they took a seat, Yixing and Junmyeon ordered tea and the waitress left them with a smile.

 

Yixing beamed at Junmyeon, "This place is amazing, it's so perfect.". Junmyeon laughed, "That's because you are perfect and you deserve the best." Junmyeon stated. 

 

Yixing blushed slightly at his words, he reached his hand forward to grasp Junmyeons, he entwined their hands and rested them on the table top. The atmosphere of the cafe made it feel as though Yixing was in an alternate reality where only him and Junmyeon lived.

 

The waitress arrived with their order and set it down on the table, after checking if they needed any further assistance, she left again. Yixing smiled at the dainty cups they were provided with and grinned up at Junmyeon, "Thank you for today, it's been so amazing to finally spend time with you properly.". Junmyeon simply nods and caresses the back of Yixings hand.

 

They spend an hour in the cafe, chatting about how work been as well as other mindless topics. Once they had finished, they left the cafe and wandered back to the car.

 

Yixing spent the car ride thinking about Junmyeon, he was such a perfect little bunny and Yixing found him adorable. There was only one thing Yixing was frustrated by and that was how restrained Junmyeon was. The two had hugged, held hands and cuddled, but never once had Junmyeon kissed him, Yixing didn't want to initiate it without being sure Junmyeon was ready for it.

 

He had noticed a need rising within him recently, a need to kiss Junmyeon and hold him closely, it was hard to stop himself each time Junmyeon did something adorable. It was even worse being sat in such an enclosed space with him. The lack of light made him even more aware of Junmyeons honey scent and the sound of each movement he made. Yixing was becoming restless and desperately tried to push down his need.

 

He really did try, but his resolve forever dissolved around Junmyeon, "Junmyeon, baby? Pull the car over.", he instructed, and Junmyeon sent him a worried glance before following his order.

 

They pulled over and Yixing quickly unplugged his and Junmyeons seatbelt, he swung his legs over the handbrake and manoeuvred himself so that he was straddling Junmyeon facing him. He brought a hand up and traced Junmyeons lips with his finger. He sent a last glance to his soulmate before swooping in to claim his lips.

 

The kiss started slowly, simply a touch of their lips, Yixing then began to leave small pecks against Junmyeons mouth. He could feel how nervous the other was and was trying his best to make Junmyeon relax. After a few pecks, Junmyeon started to shyly move his lips against Yixings in a slow but steady rhythm. Yixing smiled against Junmyeons mouth and began to coax his mouth open.

 

Junmyeon had his hands dangling limply, clearly unsure of where to put them, without breaking the kiss, Yixing grabbed his wrists and placed Junmyeons hands on his waist. He then run his hands up Junmyeons chest and into his soft hair.

 

Yixing finally got Junmyeon to open his mouth and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue inside and explore Junmyeons mouth. Yixing loved how sweet Junmyeon tasted. Slowly but surely, Junmyeon gained confidence and started to push back against Yixing, he allowed Junmyeon to take control of the kiss.

 

Yixing eventually pulled back, trying to regain his breath, he stared at Junmyeon who's eyes were still closed as he too tried to regulate his breathing. Junmyeon lazily opened his eyes and Yixing gave him a grin,"I have wanted to do that for so long. He admitted.

 

Junmyeon was clearly still stunned by his actions but managed to reply, "Well I wish you had done it sooner then, that was amazing.". Yixing laughed at how light Junmyeons tone was, as if he was off in a day dream. He caressed Junmyeons cheek, giving him time to come back to his senses properly.

 

It took a minute or so for the dazed look to completely leave Junmyeons gaze, and he regarded Yixing steadily, "Why did you never kiss me?", Yixing enquiried. He wasn't sad or annoyed by Junmyeons actions but he was curious.

 

Junmyeon chuckled wryly, "I thought you were too innocent and I didn't want to ruin that, clearly I was wrong.". Yixing laughed and wrapped his arms around Junmyeons neck, he pulled the other towards him and Junmyeon lay his head against Yixings chest.

 

The two sighed in contentment, Junmyeon pulled back slightly and looked up at Yixing with an affectionate smile, "I love you so much." he stated and Yixing gave him a warm smile in return, "I love you too, my little bunny.".

 

~

 

Junmyeon pulled into Yixings driveway and turned off the engine, he had spent the whole ride home buzzing from the kiss. He had been telling the truth when he told Yixing he thought he was too innocent. He honestly had no idea Yixing could be so forward, he quite liked it though.

 

The two exited the car and Junmyeon walked Yixing to his front door, Yixing had asked him if he wanted to stay for a while, but Junmyeon had reluctantly declined, they both had to be up early for work the next morning and neither of them could afford to be tired. 

 

Yixing unlocked the door and turned back to Junmyeon, a wistful smile on his face, "I wish you would stay." He said and Junmyeon almost relented, but he knew it was unwise.

 

He shook his head with a sorry expression, "I would love too, but we both need to rest and besides we can see each other again tomorrow." Junmyeon reassured.

 

A pout appeared on Yixings face and Junmyeon quickly placed a peck on Yixings lips causing him to grin. "You aren't allowed to pout." Junmyeon lightly scolded and Yixing nodded with a small giggle.

 

The two stared lovingly at each other and Junmyeon felt so blessed to have Yixing as his soulmate, he was such an amazing person with a truly beautiful heart. Yixing lit up his world and there was never a moment in which Junmyeon didn't long to be next to him. It didn't matter that they had only known each other for a short time, they both knew that deep in their hearts, they belonged together and they couldn't be happier.

 

 

 

 

That's it for Sulay! I know it was kind of short compared to the others, but I hope you still enjoyed it, don't worry the couple will be back in the extra chapters. I do love this couple though, they are so sweet and I love how protective Junmyeon is, it's too cute. I feel a bit bad because a few of you seem to really like Sulay and their part is pretty short, please accept my apologies, I will make sure to make it up to everyone by giving them lots of extra chapters, so look forward to it.

 

There are two couples left and then I will be adding extra chapters, I will most likely mark the story as complete and just keeping adding chapters when I have wrote them. The extra chapters will have different events and will happen at any time, so some may be years before the present and some may be years after.

 

Thankyou so much for reading and I'm thankful for all the subscribers, upvotes and comments it really makes me want to write more. I'm so excited to finish each couple so that I can get back to the previous couples, because I miss them so much. Anyway, I will see you all next chapter :)