Sweet Surprises

You Are My Sunshine

Junmyeon was on a mission to give Yixing all the experiences he had never had and next on his list was clubbing. He considered inviting his brothers and their soulmates, but he wanted it to be just them two and besides, the other couples seemed happy wrapped up in each other. 

 

Junmyeon told Yixing that day that they would be going out, just to be sure Yixing wasn't working, Yixing had confirmed he had a day off the next day and so their plan was set.

 

It was pretty late already and the two were getting ready to go out. They both wore tight jeans and dark shirts. Junmyeon loved the way the jeans fit Yixing and Junmyeon had to admit his boyrfriend looked hot. Yixing must have thought the same and he slipped his arms around Junmyeon waist as he was looking in the mirror, "I don't know if I want to let you out, you might get approached by some strangers and then I'd have to save you again.", Yixing tilted his head to the side and pressed a kiss to Junmyeons neck.

 

Junmyeon smirked at Yixings words, "I think we're more in trouble of strangers approaching you.". Yixing laughed and patted Junmyeons , "Come on we should head out, so take your cute little and head out the door.".

 

~

 

They entered the club and Yixing smiled as he felt the loud music reverberate through him, he closed his eyes and loosened his muscles and started to sway slightly, not being able to stay still.

 

Junmyeon navigated the crowd and pulled Yixing along until they were at the bar, he turned to Yixing and shouted over the music, "What do you want?" He asked with a gesture to the bar. Yixing shrugged, "Anything." He shouted back. Junmyeon nodded and spoke with the bar tender.

 

Yixing was pretty good with alchohol, although he hadn't gone out clubbing, he had often drunk with his friends back in high school and college. Junmyeon turned back holding two drinks and passed one to Yixing. Yixing knocked it back and felt a familiar burn down the back of his throat. He finished it in one gulp and slammed the glass back onto the counter.

 

Junmyeon looked at him with a shocked expression and Yixing grinned in return, he gestured to Junmyeons glass and made a drinking motion. Junmyeon understood and drank the alchohol in one mouthful.

 

Junmyeon shuddered slightly as the drink traveled through his body, he quickly turned back to the bartender and ordered some more drinks. Yixing happily drank the two shots along with Junmyeon and by then it was safe to say they were both feeling somewhat tipsy, considering they hadn't ate much earlier that day.

 

Yixing took Junmyeons wrist and dragged him towards the dance floor, once in a suitable place, Yixing moved so that he was stood in front of Junmyeon. He reached his arms up and behind him so that he could wrap them around Junmyeons neck, he grinned as he felt Junmyeons hands settle on his waist.

 

Yixing began to move in time with the music and he felt Junmyeon follow his lead, as they let themselves go. Junmyeon tilted Yixings face and swiftly claimed his lips, Yixing hummed in appreciation as their tounges mingled, the alcohol leaving them breathless and in a daze.

 

~

 

Hours later, after several more drinks and more dancing, Yixing realised Junmyeon couldn't cope as well with alchohol. Yixing was tipsy, definitely, but Junmyeon was drunk for sure. Yixing knew it was time to go back, the last time he had seen a clock, it had been past three in the morning.

 

Yixing tugged Junmyeon towards the entrance and he followed nearly tripping a few times, if it hadn't been for Yixing holding him up. Yixing quickly rang a taxi and was told there would be one arriving in a few minutes. 

 

He found Junmyeon beside him on his knees, head dangling as if he didn't have the strength to raise it. Yixing thought for a second that the other had fallen asleep, he was proved wrong when Junmyeons arms came up to loop around his waist.

 

Junmyeon pulled Yixing forward and rested his head against Yixings stomach. Yixing chuckled as he brought his hands up to run through Junmyeons locks. Yixing thought Junmyeon was rather adorable in this position.

 

The taxi arrived and Yixing pulled Junmyeon into the back and told the driver the directions.

 

In no time they were back at the house, Yixing let Junmyeon lean against him as he tried to focus on counting out the money to give to the driver. He was considerably less drunk than Junmyeon, but he was still drunk enough for his vision to be slightly blurry.

 

Yixing led Junmyeon up the steps and unlocked the door, "Now we have to be quiet when we go in, we don't want to wake everyone up, alright?" Junmyeon nodded and pressed a finger to Yixings mouth with an exaggerated shushing noise, Yixing shook his head, a fond smile in place as he batted away Junmyeons hand.

 

Junmyeon suddenly staggered off into the laundry room and Yixing jogged after him, he found Junmyeon on his knees flinging the clean washing all over the room, clearly in search of something in particular. "Ah hah!" He exclaimed and held up a pair of pants. Yixing raised an eyebrow as he identified them as Jongdaes, "Babe, why have you got your brothers pants?" He asked slowly. 

 

Junmyeon turned to make eye contact with Yixing, "He annoys me with all that excessive spending that isn't needed, he could totally score those deals without stupid expensive food, so now I'm going to use his expensive pants and see how he likes it." Junmyeon slurred and began to strip down to his underwear. Yixing just shook his head in amusement, he figured he would just let Junmyeon do what he wanted, Yixing couldn't particularly bring himself to care and he really just wanted to go to bed.

 

With great difficulty Junmyeon managed to pull the pants on and wobbled passed Yixing, in the direction of his room. "No shirt?" He asks. Junmyeon shakes his head and Yixing sighs as he follows his soulmate to make sure he doesn't trip and hurt himself.

 

Miraculously Junmyeon made it to the room and collapsed on the bed, without any detours or injuries. Yixing let out a short laugh as he heard Junmyeon softly snore. Yixing tucked Junmyeon into bed and changed into his nightwear before climbing into bed beside his soulmate. Within a minute he too was asleep.

 

~

 

Yixing woke as he felt the suns warmth spill on to his face, he rubbed his eyes tiredly and thanked god that he didn't have an awful hangover. Yixing pushed himself up and looked down at his soulmate that was sleeping soundly. Yixing hoped he was treasuring it because he knew that Junmyeon was going to have a wicked hangover. 

 

Yixing rose from the bed and headed for a shower, it was nice to wash all the sweat and alchohol away and Yixing emerged from the bathroom feeling refreshed and more awake. 

 

He noticed Junmyeon move in the bed and he laughed as he heard a long groan, "How much did I drink last night?" Junmyeon whispered, eyes screwed shut as he clenched a hand into his hair.

 

Yixing approached Junmyeon and ruffled his hair "Go take a shower and I'll get some clothes ready." He directed. Junmyeon nodded and stumbled into the bathroom.

 

Yixing was just about to head towards the closet, when he heard Junmyeon, who was evidently confused, "Why am I wearing Jongdaes pants?".

 

Yixing laughed, there would be some explaining to do.

 

 

 

 

Drunk Junmyeon is the best Junmyeon! Haha I love this chapter, I really like Yixing taking care of Junmyeon, since he took care of all his brothers and they're just too cute with each other.

 

Also I may not be able to update tomorrow, I'm leaving for London pretty early and I'm not getting back until Monday, so if I don't manage to update, I will definitely update on Monday.

 

I hope you guys enjoyed this and I will see you next time :)