Precious Additions

You Are My Sunshine

Chanyeol felt an incessant hand jabbing into his side and groaned loaudly, rolling over to try and escape it. At his movement he heard an exasperated sigh, before a body landed on top of his. Chanyeol let out a grunt and cracked an eye open, only to find and pouting Baekhyun lay on his chest, testing his head on his crossed arms.

 

Chanyeol hummed in question, wondering why Baekhyun had threw himself on top of Chanyeol. Baekhyun made a disapproving noise, "You forgot didn't you?" He deadpanned, clearly not amused.

 

Chanyeol stared at him in confusion, before letting out a guess of "Anniversary?", his tone unsure. Baekyun poured and slapped his shoulder. Chanyeol chuckled, leaning up to peck Baekhyuns lips, he let out a thoughtful hum, pretending to be in deep thoughtful, "...Birhtday." he ventured teasingly, receiving another smack to the shoulder.

 

He laughed and grinned, "Of course I remember babe, how could I forget that we're bringing our child home today.". Baekhyun squealed in delight before attacking Chanyeols face with kisses. Chanyeol gratefully accepted Baekhyuns affection, eventually Baekhyun moved back and beamed down at Chanyeol. 

 

Chanyeol smirked, "As much as I appreciate this position, I think you should get up now, before we end up being late for the meeting.". Baekhyun tilted his head slightly in confusion, before realisation dawned on him and he blushed lightly.

 

Chanyeol chuckled and tapped Baekhyuns , causing the male to squeak, Baekhyun pushed himself up off of Chanyeol running into the bathroom and locking the door.

 

Chanyeol shook his head fondly and got up, he headed to the closet to pick out the clothes he was going to wear.

 

~

 

It was around two hours later when they finally left, Baekhyun had been buzzing and Chanyeol had to hold him down, Baekhyun had wanted to leave early, but Chanyeol knew his brothers would be picking up their boys and they had to wait their turn.

 

Baekhyun was tapping his foot impatiently, glaring at the cars in front of them, "Why can't these cars go any quicker." He seethed. Chanyeol rested a hand over Baekhyuns, "Calm down babe, we left early, we'll be on time." He promised.

 

Baekhyun looked at him with desperate eyes, "But what if Tae thinks we've abandoned him, what if he thinks he's going to be all alone as all his friends get taken away?!" Baekhyuns tone was becoming hysterical and his breathing was becoming quicker.

 

Chanyeol brought up a hand to Baekhyuns cheek and held his face, "Calm down Baekhyun, we won't be late and I can promise Taehyung won't ever feel like he's been abandoned, okay?" He asked calmly, trying to reassure Baekhyun that everything would be fine.

 

Baekyun nodded slowly, his expression relaxing a bit.

 

The rest of the journey passed quickly and soon they were pulling up at the orphanage. Chanyeol exited the car and looked back to find Baekhyun in his seat, clutching his belt tightly. Chanyeol smiled and rounded the car, opening the door, he carefully removed Baekhyuns hand and held them in his own, "Come on Baek." He coaxed.

 

Baekhyun turned to him, a worried expression on his face, "What if we're not good parents, what if we forget something?", Chanyeol chuckled at Baekhyuns worries, "Baekhyun, you will be the best parent ever for Taehyung, and we are in this together. Even if something goes wrong, we can work through it and if we don't know something we can just ask one of the others, they're going through the same thing as us, okay?" Chanyeol questioned. Baekhyun bit his lip, thinking hard, it took some time but Baekhyun finally took a deep breath and nodded, "We can do this." He stated in a determined tone.

 

Chanyeol grinned, "We can do this." He assured and pulled Baekhyun out of the car.

 

~

 

They had to sign some papers before they could see their son, but it only took a short time and then they were both stood before the door that the owner had shown them too. Baekhyun smiled warmly down at Baekhyun, who was fiddling with his hands, Chanyeol took Baekhyuns hand and laced their fingers together. Baekhyun looked up at him, eyebrows slightly furrowed, "He's in there isn't he?" Baekhyun asked quietly.

 

Chanyeol squeezed Baekhyuns hand, "Yes, he is, so what do you say we go and get our son?". Baekhyun let a small smile out at Chanyeols words and he felt Baekhyuns joy as he nodded. 

 

Baekhyun reached for the hands and turned it slowly, pushing open the door, inside were all the children, apart from Jimin and Jungkook. Five small heads whipped around to look at the Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Taehyung let out a cheer and ran over to the couple. He grabbed both their hands and pulled them over to his friends.

 

"Look, look, this is my mummy and daddy!" He shouted in excitement. The other boys grinned and sent waves in the direction of Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Chanyeol thought all the children were very cute, but he had grown very attached to Taehyung. The three of them had had several meetings at the orphanage, were they got to chat and Chanyeol and Baekhyun always made sure to make the most of the time, learning about Taehyung and answering any questions he had about them. 

 

Since they had met, Taehyung had always referred to them as his mum and dad and Chanyeol always felt a rush of joy when he heard it. He loved the small boy so much already and he loved how Taehyung reminded him of Baekhyun. 

 

Taehyung ran over to the pile of bags and pulled out his, before returning to the couple, he waved madly at his friends,"I'll see you all soon!" He exclaimed and his friends all called out goodbyes.

 

Taehyung then turned back to the couple and grabbed each of their hands so that he was stood between them, he then pulled them out of the room and towards the front door. All the way, the child rambled on and on, "I was so excited today and now you're here and we can go to the house and I'll have my own bed and my own room and oh can we get ice cream?". Chanyeol was impressed by how long Taehyung could talk without taking a breath. He chuckled and sent a smile down to the child that was looking up at him with a grin, "Of course we can go and get ice cream and then we can go to your new home.". The child did a celebratory wiggle as they reached the car.

 

Baekhyun opened the door and helped the child into his seat, Chanyeol watched as Taehyung swung his legs happily whilst Baekhyun was checking the belt, Taehyung leaned forward to peck Baekhyuns cheek, giggling as Baekhyun looked at him in surprise, "Thankyou mummy." Taehyung beamed and Baekhyun smiled affectionately at the boy, kissing his small nose. "It's alright honey, now lets go get some ice cream, yeah?".

 

"Lets go!" He shouted and the soulmates laughed before slipping into their seats and driving to the nearest ice cream parlour.

 

They got to the parlour and Baekhyun unbuckled Taehyung, Taehyung then ran into the parlour and pressed right up against the glass, he stood on his tiptoes and could just see the edges of the containers. Chanyeol laughed and picked the child up. Taehyung wrapped an arm around Chanyeols neck and pointed at the ice cream with the other.

 

He wore an expression of awe, "There's so many!" He gasped turning to Chanyeol, "Which one do you like?" He asked. Chanyeol hummed in contemplation, "I think I might have chocolate." He added, looking at the variety of flavours. Taehyung nodded, "Chocolate is good." He confirmed.

 

"Oooh, can I have that one please, the rainbow one?" He asked, pointing to a pink ice cream, with lots of sprinkles over it. "Of course you can sweetie," Baekhyun stated and turned to the woman at the counter, "Can we have chocolate, the rainbow one and strawberry please.".

 

The woman nodded and took the payment, directing them to the seats, where she would bring them their ice cream. The thanked the woman and took a seat at one of the booths near a window. Baekhyun and Taehyung sat on one side, Chanyeol sat opposite them.

 

There was a holder on the table, filled with napkins, sugar and other things. Chanyeol watched in amusement as Taehyung took out three napkins, he opened the napkins up and placed them on the table in front of each of them and then looked up at the adults with a proud smile. Baekhyun chuckled and ruffled Taehyung hair, "Thankyou very much, that was very thoughtful of you." He praised.

 

The woman arrived and set down the bowls on the table, Taehyung clapped in delight as a colourful bowl was put in front of him. He used a spoon to scoop up the ice cream and ate a huge amount, Taehyung hummed in happiness and grinned at Baekhyun and Chanyeol, "Thankyou for the ice cream.".

 

"You're very welcome, now make sure you eat it before it gets cold." Chanyeol joked and Taehyung shook his head, giggling cutely, "Silly daddy, ice cream is already cold.".

 

~

 

The family finished their ice cream and finally arrived at the house, Taehyung gasped as they passed the collection of bright flowers that were planted in the garden. The house wasn't as big as Junmyeons and Yixings, but it was still reasonably big, with a huge garden. "It's so cool." Taehyung whispered, looking out the window.

 

Baekhyun turned to look at the child and smiled widely, "Welcome home, Tae.". Baekhyun loved his son so much, it was amazing to finally be able to call Taehyung his child and he loved hearing the little boy call him mummy, it was adorable.

 

Chanyeol parked the car and Baekhyun got out and went to open Taehyung door, he unbuckled the child and Taehyung reached his hands up. Baekhyun smiled and slipped his arms around the child, picking him up and resting his against his hip. Chanyeol grabbed Taehyung bag and they entered the house. Taehyung let out sounds of awe as they walked through the house, his eyes darting around the rooms, trying to take everything in. 

 

Baekhyun walked towards the child's room and opened the door, Taehyung gasped at the sight of it, the room was a lilac colour, filled with lots of teddies, which Taehyung had told them he loved. The child wiggled and Baekhyun put him down, with a squeal Taehyung ran to the huge bear sat next to his bed and collapsed on it, trying his best to wrap his tiny arms around it.

 

Baekhyun laughed at the sight and went to kneel by the boy, "So do you like your room?" He asked. Taehyung nodded eagerly, "Its so good and there's so many teddies, I love it a lot!" He beamed.

 

Baekhyun was so glad that Taehyung liked his room, it made him feel so happy seeing the small child like this, Baekhyun treasured his son and wanted to give him everything he had never had.

 

~

 

Baekhyun flopped down on the bed next to Chanyeol letting a quiet laugh out, they had just put Taehyung to bed and he had immediately fallen asleep, snuggled up in a cocoon of teddy bears. Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Baekhyun, pulling him into his chest, Baekhyun made a noise of appreciation, loving the way Chanyeols arms felt around his waist. He placed his head against his soulmates chest, listening to the tallers heartbeat.

 

"We did it Chanyeol, we have a child." He mused. He felt Chanyeols chest vibrate as he hummed, "And you were so worried earlier, do you feel better now?" Chanyeol inquired. Baekhyun nodded, "I was so unsure about how everything would turn out, I just hope Taehyung is happy with us.".

 

"Well he certainly looked happy with all those teddies, now let's get some sleep, I'm tired." Chanyeol finished and Baekhyun chuckled, "Good night baby." Baekhyun replied as he closed his eyes. "Good night babe." Chanyeol added as he hugged Baekhyun tighter, the two drifting off to sleep.

 

~

 

Baekhyun woke to complete darkness, he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he tried to work out what had woke him. His eyes widened as he heard quiet sobs coming from Taehyung room. He jumped out of bed, waking Chanyeol with his movement, and ran to the child's room. He gasped as he laid his eyes on Taehyung who was huddled against the huge teddy sat against his bed, his frame shaking as he cried.

 

Baekhyun felt his heart break at the sound and rushed up to Taehyung, scooping him up into his arms, Taehyung clung tightly to Baekhyuns shirt, tears soaking the fabric. Baekhyun wrapped his arms securely around the child and rocked him slowly, "What's wrong Tae?" He asked quietly as the child began to calm down. The child sniffled and looked up at Baekhyun with sad eyes, "I had a bad dream and you and daddy left me because you didn't want me anymore, please don't give me back." He pleaded softly.

 

Baekhyun gasped quietly at Taehyungs words, he moved to the bed and sat down, he cradled the child, and looked at him with a warm smile, "I promise you with all my heart that we will never ever leave you, you are my little boy and I love you so much. I could never bring myself to give you away, you are so precious to us both. If you ever have another bad dream, you come straight to us and we will give you lots of hugs and kisses to show you that we love you, okay?" Baekhyun felt relieved as the child let out a small smile and a giggle.

 

"Now do you want to come and sleep in our bed for tonight?" Baekhyun asked and Taehyung nodded, "Yes please." He added. Baekhyun stood up with Taehyung and walked back into his room, a sleepy Chanyeol was sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Baekhyun in question. "Tae had a bad dream." He explained. Chanyeols expression showed realisation. 

 

Taehyung held his arms out towards Chanyeol as they neared the bed and Baekhyun passed the child to Chanyeol. Taehyung hugged Chanyeol and Chanyeol rubbed the boys back, "What's wrong Tae?" He cooed. Taehyung gazed up at Chanyeol with big eyes, "I had a dream where you both left me because you didn't want me anymore." He whispered.

 

Chanyeol looked at the child in shock before hugging him again, "Oh Tae, we could never leave you, you are the most amazing child we could ever ask for and we are so lucky that we found you.".

 

Baekhyun smiled gratefully at Chanyeol, so proud of how supportive and loving his soulmate was. Baekhyun got under the covers and reached over to pull Taehyung into the middle of the bed. Taehyung turned and snuggled into Baekhyun, Baekhyun wrapped his arms around the child, holding him protectively. Chanyeol lay on the other side of Taehyung and draped a hand over Baekhyuns waist, encasing the child between them.

 

"Good night mummy and daddy." A small voice appeared. Chanyeol and Baekhyun smiled, "Good night, Tae." They replied in unison.

 

The small family of three finally fell asleep, feeling safe and loved in each other's arms.

 

 

 

Here's Chanbaek and Taehyung! Ahhh I love this family, they're so cute and I feel like I say that about all the couples, but I can't help it :)

 

I know in the last chapter, I said I would have two more couples before they all met, but I think I'm going to have the next couple have their chapter as they meet up with the rest, so it will start with them waking up and getting ready to go to Sulays house.

 

Also, I know a lot of you want to see Taoris, the only reason I haven't had a chapter with them is because I wasn't sure of what to write for them and I really wanted to give them a good story. So dont worry they will have a chapter soon, I don't know which order I'm going to do the couples in so I cant say when the chapter will be, but there will be one. So I just wanted to say sorry for not having one for them and I promise to have one soon.

 

Thankyou for reading and I will see you all soon :)