Once Lost, Now Found

You Are My Sunshine

Jongin was getting rather impatient with Kyungsoos stubbornness, he wished the smaller would just give in and accept their bond. He was currently in his history class, thinking of a plan to get Kyungsoo, when the teacher called for the classes attention. 

 

"As part of the scheme, we are merging two classes together, you will each be paired with someone from the other class and you will have to research a historic event that you are interested in and prepare a presentation together. I expect you to use your time outside of school to complete this project and you will have a week to prepare." The teacher told them, starting to write names on the board.

 

"I am writing the pairs on the board, there will be no switching of partners, so don't complain, find a way to get along with your partner and complete this project." He sternly added, not allowing room for any complaints.

 

Jongin wasn't really bothered who he needed with, he was friendly with the majority of the kids in his year and he was reasonably smart, this project would be easy. He sent a lazy glance towards the board where the names were displayed and his eyes widened slightly.

 

'Jongin & Kyungsoo'

 

There was a knock on the door, it opened to reveal the other class, who filtered in, all sending nervous glances at the board. Kyungsoo was one of the last to trail in and immediately sought out Jongin who was sending him a smug grin, with a confused look Kyungsoo directed his gaze at the board, eyes widening before snapping his head back to Jongins face, a glare already present.

 

'This must be my lucky day' Jongin mused to himself.

 

 

~

 

Kyungsoo stared at his phone blankly, wondering whether he should text Jongin again or not, he was feeling a burning need to bury his hands in the others hair. He had originally been able to restrain his needs for Jongin much longer, but he had recently noticed that it was getting harder and more painful to be away from the other. With a determined shake of his head, he slipped his mobile back into his pocket, each time he text the other he felt as though he had been defeated; he could feel Jongins smugness and it irked him to no end.

 

He directed his attention back to the lesson, the teacher was in the middle of explaining some project that they would be doing with another class. Kyungsoo groaned when he heard which class it was, he knew that Jongin was in that class and he could only hope they wouldn't be paired up, he didn't know how long he would last having to see Jongins face for so long.

 

Many of the girls in his class where whispering among themselves, each hoping that they would be paired with Jongin. Despite not wanting to be paired with Jongin, he didn't really want those girls to be with him either, they were unbelievably shallow and even though Kyungsoo vehemently denied it, Jongin was technically his.

 

The teacher instructed them to pack up their things and led them to the other class, he trailed in as slowly as he could, trying to prevent his meeting with Jongin for as long as possible. He reluctantly entered the room and his gaze immediately found Jongin, who was sending a smirk in his direction. He was confused and looked towards the board to find his name.

 

"Jongin & Kyungsoo" 

 

...'What?!' He inwardly shrieked, with a snap of his he fixed a glare on Jongins face, who had yet to wipe the smirk off of his face. He could hear the whines of the girls in his class, who were annoyed that they hadn't been paired with Jongin. He felt a couple of glares directed at him and he quickly turned to the others, still glaring, effectively scaring away his classmates.

 

"I want you to each find your partner and start to make ideas on your project, I don't mind if you leave the room, as long as you're working on the project." The teacher clapped and the students disperse, each finding their partner.

 

Kyungsoo watched wearily as Jongin rose and sauntered over to him, "Hey there partner." He noted with a grin and tilted his head slightly, " Wanna go to the library?".

 

Kyungsoo reluctantly nodded, it probably wasn't wise to go to a secluded place with Jongin, where Kyungsoo would be less likely to restrain himself. Jongin nodded and with a pleasant smile walked out the room, sending a glance back to Kyungsoo to ensure he was following.

 

It felt as though the walk was ten times longer to the library and all he could feel was his emotions swirling around inside of his chest. They were interspersed with Jongins, who was too calm for Kyungsoos liking. He sent a glare towards the back of Jongins head, and he felt a spike of amusement run through him, evidently Jongins who had felt the range of emotions that Kyungsoo was feeling.

 

They reached the library and Kyungsoo noticed it was empty, even the librarian had disappeared. Kyungsoo let out a quiet groan, there was no one around for Kyungsoo to watch out for, it was just him and Jongin. The two set their bags down on a table and Jongin turned to Kyungsoo, a warm smile decorating his face, that Kyungsoo desperately tried to be unaffected by, he could feel his emotions running into overdrive.

 

"Let's look for some books okay?", he suggested. Kyungsoo nodded, not trusting his own voice and followed Jongin into the maze of book shelves. Jongin wasn't wearing his blazer and Kyungsoo was secretly admiring how well structured Jongin was, through his slightly transparent shirt. As much as Kyungsoo liked to tell himself he wasn't attracted to Jongin, he had to admit the other had an amazing body.

 

Kyungsoos mind was running a mile a second, he hands shaking at the effort he was exerting to stop himself from doing something. He was doing so well and then Jongin just had to send an adorable smile, that reminded Kyungsoo of a puppy.

 

Kyungsoos resolve crumbled, as he melted at the sight of Jongin.

 

'Ah screw it.' He thought to himself.

 

He swiftly grabbed Jongins shoulders, spinning him around and backed him up against the books, he looked steadily into Jongins eyes, who was gazing back at him with a completely relaxed expression, this wound Kyungsoo up.

 

He slid his hands up and tangled his fingers in Jongins soft locks and gave a quick tug, Jongins expression momentarily forming a pout. Kyungsoo smirked as he got his desired reaction and pulled Jongins face towards his to lock their lips in an intense battle between the two.

 

As he battled for power over the kiss, he brought his hands down to the edge of Jongins shirt, which was untucked and stuck his hands under it, feeling the warm skin of the taller. Jongin faltered slightly at Kyungsoos actions, allowing Kyungsoo to swoop in and take over Jongins mouth, a smile forming against Jongins lips.

 

Kyungsoo loved the feel of Jongin as he ran his across the expanse of Jongins toned stomach, he growled low in his throat as he felt Jongin slide his arms around Kyungsoos waist, drawing them closer together. Kyungsoo felt the heat roll off of Jongin in waves, as well as the intense emotions he felt coursing through him, he couldn't tell if they were his or Jongins.

 

Kyungsoo started to feel light headed and brought he head away from Jongins. Jongin lent his head back against the books, his eyes closed as he tried to regain his breath. Kyungsoo studied his face, and a few seconds later Jongins eyes opened and he returned Kyungsoos gaze.

 

"You interrupted my search for books." Jongin interjected weakly. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and drew back from Jongin, he sent him a glare, "Grab them quickly." he then stalked back to the table.

 

He sat down and scoffed, trust Jongin to ruin the moment by opening his mouth. Kyungsoo could almost ignore his annoyance for Jongin when there was no talking, but he always seemed to remember it when Jongin opened his mouth to say something stupid.

 

Jongin came back to the table with a pile of books, Kyungsoo noticed he had fixed his appearance. He dropped them onto the table "So what do you want to do our project on?" He asked sweetly.

 

The two spent the rest of the hour discussing their project, like always neither of them mentioned the kissing, it was something that Kyungsoo didn't want to talk about, it would surely lead to talking about soulmates and Kyungsoo just wasn't ready for that. Jongin seemed to understand this and it was one of the only things Kyungsoo was thankful for.

 

The hour came to an end and the two had decided on their topic. "We'll need to spend some time on this project after school, and since you don't want my brothers to know, I suggest we do it at your house." Jongin stated.

 

Kyungsoo agreed, he knew that Jongin wanted to introduce Kyungsoo to his family as his soulmate, Kyungsoo just couldn't do that though, not with all this built up resentment. "Yeah okay, we can do it after school today, I'll drive you there." Kyungsoo notified him, he figured the sooner they did it, the sooner Kyungsoo could get away from Jongin. He didn't particularly want Jongin in his car, for one it wasn't nearly as nice as the one Jongin rode to school in, but he knew that Sehun brought Jongin to school.

 

Jongin happily agreed and the bell rang for the end of the lesson. Jongin rose and reached out a hand to Kyungsoos cheek, Kyungsoo held his breath, it was strange for Jongin to act first. Jongin lightly trailed a finger down Kyungsoos cheek and sent him a genuinely warm smile, nothing like the smirks and grins the two usually exchanged. Without another word, Jongin retracted his hand and turned, exiting the library.

 

Kyungsoo was still in a state of shock, he didn't know what had just happened and he was wondering why his heart was pounding in his chest.

 

He frowned at the uncomfortable feeling that had settled in his chest. It always surfaced after he had been away from Jongin for a while, never had it appeared so quickly. He belatedly realised that maybe he had fallen for Jongin more than he wanted to admit.

 

 

~

 

 

Jongin practically bounces his way to the car park, where he knew Kyungsoo would be waiting. He was eager to be alone with Kyungsoo, it was great in the library, but there was always that warning that lingered in the back of his mind, that another student could wander in and he two. At Kyungsoos house, he knew they wouldn't be interrupted, Kyungsoo had accidentally let out that his parents always worked until the late hours of the night.

 

Jongin happily remembered the events from earlier, it took a lot of courage to initiate contact between them, it had always been Kyungsoo to do it. The reason he had never done it before was because he knew that Kyungsoo still held resentment towards him  and he felt as though by allowing Kyungsoo to initiate each touch, it gave him a sense of control over the relationship. Jongin wanted Kyungsoo to feel comfortable with Jongin. 

 

When he had touched Kyungsoos cheek, he was so afraid of Kyungsoo slapping his hand away, when he saw that Kyungsoo had made no move to do so, he was relieved. He loved the feel of Kyungsoos soft skin against his fingers. He also felt Kyungsoos emotions that were doing backflips, he was happy that Kyungsoo seemed to have become more opening and accepting of Jongin, even if he acted as though he hated Jongin.

 

Kyungsoo came into view and for once he wasn't glaring at Jongin, Jongin ever thought he could see a hint of a smile on Kyungsoos lips, it gave him a light feeling and with joy he returned the smile.

 

The two didn't speak much as they made their way to Kyungsoos house, a Jongin didn't care, it felt calming to just be next to Kyungsoo and he knew the other felt the same way.

 

They reached Kyungsoos drive and he parked the car switching off the engine. "I'm warning you now, I'm not as rich as you, so don't expect my house to be all grand." He warned. Jongin chuckled, wondering if Kyungsoo had been worried about that, Kyungsoo had seen the crazy amount of expensive items Jongin had and had enquired about it once, Jongin had told him about his family and Kyungsoos eyes had widened comically as he understood just how much money Jongin had.

 

"Don't worry, the only thing I'm interested in is being here with you." Jongin reassured and he swore he saw a blush rise on Kyungsoos cheeks, however the smaller turned away to quickly to be sure. 

 

~

 

They were sat on the floor in Kyungsoos room and had made a good start on the project, they decided to stop for a break and Jongin stretched his arms up, noticing the glance that Kyungsoo sent to where his shirt rode up. "So what do you do for fun in your spare time?" Jongin asked curiously, glancing around the room.

 

"Why is that important for you to know?" Kyungsoo snapped defensively.

 

Jongin sighed and gave up, he was tired of Kyungsoo rejecting him, "I'm your soulmate Kyungsoo." he said in exasperation, "I want to be with you like a normal couple, I'm fed up of sneaking around, it tiring being away from you. It's hard to see my brothers happy with their soulmates and I can't even tell my brothers that I found you months ago. Why can't you just give us a chance?" He finished in desperation, his was telling the truth, he was becoming tired of pretending.

 

Kyungsoo, who had his head down through the whole speech, finally looked up and Jongin let out a soft gasp at the sight of Kyungsoos eyes that were spilling tears.

 

"I'm tired too," Kyungsoo admitted in a small voice, "I tried to hate you and at first I truly resented you, but then you always came back no matter how horrible I was. I found myself falling without realising and it became more and more difficult to be away from you.". The shorter was softly crying, "I'm exhausted Jongin and I'm sorry.".

 

Jongins eyes widened at Kyungsoos confession, he could feel the sincerity of Kyungsoos words and he slowly reached out to grab Kyungsoo arms, he gave a soft tug and Kyungsoo allowed himself to be manoeuvred so that he was sat on Jongins lap, his legs straddling Jongin.

 

Jongin rested a hand on Kyungsoos face, tilting it up so that Kyungsoos red eyes met his, "Finally," he smiled, realising that he too had started to cry, "I'm happy that you told me this, it's been so hard for me as well, trying not to touch you or approach you, it was painful.". He used his thumbs to wipe away Kyungsoos tears and held his breath as Kyungsoo brought his hand up to do the same. He let his eyes drift close as he focused on feeling of Kyungsoos hand, he felt something against his forehead and opened his eyes to see Kyungsoo had lent his forehead against Jongins. Jongin gazed at Kyungsoo, who had his eyes closed, he softly Kyungsoos cheek and smiled as he felt Kyungsoo lean in to the touch.

 

Kyungsoos eyes fluttered open, his gaze meeting Jongins, Jongin tilted his head up silently and connected their lips. He felt Kyungsoo melt into the kiss. It was so unlike any of their other kisses, but Jongin could feel the intense love and affection the smaller had for Jongin.

 

Kyungsoo broke the kiss and sighed as he lent his head against Jongins shoulder, Jongin brought his hands up to Kyungsoos back and rubbed up and down his back, he could feel Kyungsoo relax against him.

 

Kyungsoo lifted his head again, meeting Jongins loving gaze, with a slight blush, he opened his mouth "I love you Jongin, I would never admit it to myself, but now I realise that I have always loved you." Kyungsoo confessed. Jongin was so proud of his soulmate, it was amazing to see this side of Kyungsoo, he had always seen the tough exterior that Kyungsoo had.

 

Jongins hands stilled as he sent a grin at Kyungsoo, "I love you too.", he said simply. His forwardness seemed to overwhelm Kyungsoo who blushed even harder before ducking his head to hide it in Jongins shoulder.

 

Jongin let out a laugh, "How have I never seen this adorable side of you?", Kyungsoo weakly punched Jongins arm, evidently not happy with Jongins statement, this only spurred Jongins laughter on ever more.

 

~

 

Kyungsoo spent the next few days in daze, it felt as though a huge weight had been lifted after his confession and he loved the fact that he could see Jongin without feeling as though he had betrayed himself. They still met in secret, Jongin knew that Kyungsoo was still somewhat uncomfortable with a lot of people knowing about them. Kyungsoo continued to call Jongin out of class so that they could have their secret meetings, however, now that Kyungsoo had fully accepted Jongin, he was surprised with a new side of Jongin, that seemed to dominate each kiss. Kyungsoo, although surprised, enjoyed these kisses even more and loved the way Jongin made him melt each time.

 

It had been four days since Kyungsoo had confessed and Jongin had approached him, asking Kyungsoo if he was ready to tell Jongins family. Kyungsoo was momentarily scared, but he also knew how much Jongins family meant to him and so Kyungsoo agreed, making Jongin happy meant the world to him.

 

He had been dropped off by his parents that morning, Jongin reassured him that Sehun would give him a lift and so Kyungsoo messaged his parents telling them he was going to a friends house that night. He would tell his parents soon, but he felt more confident with Jongin and wanted them to be together when he told them.

 

Kyungsoo nervously walked towards the parking lot, making his way towards the car he knew was Sehuns. Standing there was Jongin in all his tanned glory and Kyungsoo unwillingly let out a smile, he loved the way Jongin looked and it always made him smug hearing other girls talk about Jongin, knowing full well they would never have him.

 

Next to Jongin was Sehun, who seemed surprised to see him, the two shared several classes but they had never really talked. Kyungsoo didn't want to risk Sehun finding out his and Jongins secret. Alongside Sehun was Luhan, who Kyungsoo also shared classes with, he had always wondered why Sehun had become so close to Luhan, considering Sehun was similar to Kyungsoo in the fact that they rarely talked to other people.

 

Jongin wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo in a tight embrace, Kyungsoo relaxed against Jongin wrapping his arms around Jongin in return. "I missed you." he murmured into Kyungsoos ear, and Kyungsoo shivered at the feeling. "Me too." He murmured back.

 

They separated and met the confused looks of Sehun and Luhan, Jongin slung an arm around Kyungsoos waist, and looked directly at the other two, "This is my soulmate Kyungsoo." he said simply. Luhans eyes widened and Sehun seemed to choke on nothing, erupting into a fit of coughing, Luhan gasped and patted Sehuns back, making sure he was alright.

 

Regaining some of his composure, Sehun turned to Kyungsoo, "Well that's certainly unexpected, I never figured you would end up with Jongin, you're like complete opposites.".

 

Jongin nodded in agreement, "Oh he did hate me at first it took a few months for him to accept me.", he sent a fond look towards Kyungsoo as he was obviously remembering all the times Kyungsoo had called him out.

 

Sehuns eyes widened again, "A few months?! Junmyeons going to kill you when he finds out.", he says with a slightly amused tone.

 

Kyungsoo, who hadn't really spoken, was observing Sehun, this was the most he had ever seen Sehun speak at once, not to mention the most expressive he had seen the other, it was fascinating.

 

Luhan, who had also been quiet, extended his hand, Kyungsoo accepted it, shaking it lightly, "You probably already know me, we share a couple of classes, it nice to see that you have both found each other. Oh and by the way I'm Sehunnies soulmate." he added, directing a grin at Sehun.

 

Kyungsoo chuckled hearing the nickname, he wasn't surprised at the news, it was kind of obvious looking at the two, he had assumed it was the case after seeing Luhans display of affection in the cafeteria. It had been on one of the days Kyungsoo was trying to refrain from seeing Jongin and like usual he had failed miserably.

 

"We should probably be getting on our way." Jongin suggested and the others nodded, Sehun and Luhan slipped into the front of the car and Jongin and Kyungsoo sat in the back. Kyungsoo thought it was cute how Luhan and Sehun had their hands joined, only separating when Sehun need to adjust the car.

 

Jongin must of noticed his gaze, as he felt a hand slip into his, Kyungsoo looked down in surprise to see Jongins fingers entwined with his, he stopped himself from grinning like a fool and instead gave Jongin a shy smile, tightening his grip.

 

The two spent the drive home sending each other smiles and fond gazes.

 

~

 

When they reached the house, Jongin had led a dazed Kyungsoo up to his room, the shorter was still in shock seeing how extravagant Jongins house was. Jongin found Kyungsoo undeniably adorable and couldn't believe that this was the same Kyungsoo that messed him up each time they kissed.

 

Jongin leads Kyungsoo to his bed and sits him down, Kyungsoo looks up at him with wide eyes, wondering why he was in Jongins room. Jongin smiled down at him, "You can't stay in your uniform, so I'll lend you my clothes.". He convinced himself that he was doing this for Kyungsoos comfort, but in reality he just wanted to see Kyungsoo in his clothes, complete with sweater paws and pants that would pool around his ankles. 

 

Jongin almost squealed like a girl just imaging it, and he made sure to choose out the largest clothes he had, knowing it was the only way to achieve maximum cuteness. He grabbed some clothes for himself and headed back into the room, he laid the clothes down on Kyungsoos lap, "You can get changed in the bathroom." he added with a gesture. 

 

With a nod, Kyungsoo headed over to the bathroom and closed the door behind him, Jongin quickly threw on his clothes and just as he had slipped his shirt on, the bathroom door opened, revealing the most adorable sight Jongin had ever seen. 

 

There stood Kyungsoo, buried in Jongins oversized clothes, he tripped over the long legs of the pants and tried, with great difficulty, to pull them up. Jongin chuckled at the sight and walked over to Kyungsoo, he grabbed Kyungsoos arm and re seated him on the bed.

 

Jongin knelt in front of Kyungsoo and started to roll up the legs, much to Kyungsoos embarrassment, "I could have done that myself," he whispered. Jongin simply shook his head, having too much fun taking care of his little soulmate. Once he had finished on the legs, he rolled up the sleeves, Kyungsoos delicate hands eventually came into view and Jongin caught them in his grasp. He brought the hands up to mouth and placed a kiss on each of Kyungsoos digits, looking Kyungsoo straight in the eye the whole time.

 

Kyungsoo turned bright red and looked down, avoiding Jongins gaze, Jongin let out a laugh and got to his feet again. He took Kyungsoo to the lounge, where both Sehun and Luhan already were. Jongin smiled at how cute the two looked as the snuggled while watching a movie.

 

The two briefly glanced at Jongin and Kyungsoo, sending smiles their way. Sehuns gaze rested on Kyungsoos attire and he sent a smirk towards Jongin, both him and Sehun knew that those clothes were big even on Jongin.

 

Jongin took a seat, careful not to be too loud, he didn't want to interrupt the movie, he tugged Kyungsoo down and manoeuvred him so Kyungsoo was sat on his lap sideways. Kyungsoo settled and slotted his under Jongins chin, whilst Jongin wrapped his arms around the smallers figure.

 

The film carried on for another two hours, in which time both Luhan and Kyungsoo fell asleep against their soulmates. Jongin sent a quick glance down at Kyungsoos face, he found it fascinating how innocent and childlike the other looked when he was asleep. He had a certain vulnerability that made Jongin want to protect him. 

 

The front door opened and Jongin and Sehun looked at each other in alarm. The door to the lounge swung open revealing Junmyeon, Jongdae, Kris, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, who had obviously been kidnapped by his soulmate. Sehun and Jongin held a finger to their lips, not wanting anyone to wake up their sleeping soulmates. 

 

Their brothers noticed this and dropped into silence, they all looked slightly confused at the fact that there was a small body cuddled up against Jongins and Junmyeon motioned to Kyungsoo with a questioning gaze.

 

Jongin hadn't really expected the first meeting to be like this and had hoped he would have had some time to prepare his brothers. He smiled sheepishly and mouthed 'Soulmate' with a nod in Kyungsoos direction. His brothers all had varied expressions of shock on their face as they took in Kyungsoo. Junmyeon was the first to break out into a smile and did a celebratory dance in the middle of the room. The rest of his brothers ruffled his hair sending him silent congratulations which Jongin was thankful for.

 

Despite his brothers trying to be as silent as possible, Junmyeons celebration dance must have been too loud and Jongin felt Kyungsoo stir. They all looked at Kyungsoo, including Luhan who had woken up to find the rest of the brothers. 

 

With long blinks Kyungsoo rose his head and took in his surroundings, it too him a few seconds to understand, after which he turned red and attempted to bury himself into Jongins side.

 

The room erupted into laughter, especially loud was Chanyeol, who always had a hard time staying quiet. Kyungsoo was definitely confused, he gave Jongin and innocent glance, "Why are there so many people?" he whispered.

 

Jongin smoothed down Kyungsoo hair, that had fluffed up from being lay against Jongin, "These are my brothers." He chuckled at the sight of Kyungsoos bewildered expression. Realisation shine in Kyungsoos eyes and he turned with an apologetic smile, "Ah, I'm sorry I'm Kyungsoo.", he sent a smile to each stranger before his eyes landed on a certain person and they widened once again. "Mr Byun?!" He exclaimed, clearly not expecting to see a teacher in Jongins house.

 

Baekhyun shook his hands with a sweet smile, "Just call me Baekhyun outside of school, we'll most likely be seeing each other more, I'm Chanyeols soulmate." He informed, sending a grin up towards a taller stranger who reminded Kyungsoo of an elf.

 

Jongin watched as Kyungsoo nodded, a look of disbelief still on his face, he Kyungsoos back for comfort causing Kyungsoo to look at him. Jongin sent his soulmate a reassuring smile, knowing that Kyungsoo was probably still overwhelmed by the sudden influx of strangers.

 

His brothers sat down one by one on different seats. Junmyeon started first, "I'm Junmyeon, Jongins brother, it's great to meet you.". Jongin was surprised that Junmyeon hadn't tried to hug Kyungsoo yet, he guessed it was because Kyungsoo looked kind of frightened and was still gripping onto Jongin protectively.

 

"I'm Jongdae, the fun brother," Jongdae supplied, Jongin resisted his urge to groan, Jongdae was such a show off and always tried to make himself seem like the best brother.

 

"I'm Chanyeol!" Came a shout, startling Kyungsoo, Jongin chuckled, he knew Chanyeol was a bit forward and overwhelming for anyone to meet.

 

"I'm Kris," added the older with a slight smile. Jongin was proud of his older brother, it was nice to see him being more open with each of the soulmates that were introduced.

 

Kyungsoo nodded after each introduction and spent a minute in silence, the rest of the room stayed silent, which Jongin was thankful for, giving time for Kyungsoo to mentally correct himself.

 

"It's nice to meet you all." Kyungsoo finally offered, the others all sent him smiles, Jongins was the biggest, filled with love and pride for his small soulmate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ahhhh that's part two of Kaisoo, I love this couple so much, each time I write about a new couple I get more and more attached to this plot. I love secretly y Jongin along with stubborn Kyungsoo. But I love soft, innocent Kyungsoo as well, he's to adorable. 

 

There will be one more chapter for this couple, and I am so excited for it, this couple are so perfect. Also the meeting between the brothers and the soulmates may seem repetitive but I'm really bad at thinking up how to make the introductions different, sorry :)

 

I hope you all enjoyed chapter, comments are really appreciated it makes me feel all happy when I see the notification, so thankyou so much. I shall see you all next chapter :)