You Can Deny It All You Want

You Are My Sunshine

(I got too exited and uploaded two chapters at once so make sure you've read the previous one :) )

 

Jongin shook his head in amusement.

 

'Bathroom now!'

 

The text read, Jongin had excused himself for, class, asking to go to the nurses office and made his way to the bathroom they always met in. Or rather the bathroom he was always demanded to go to. Jongin strolled leisurely through the halls, wanting the other to work themselves up, it was always interesting to see the others actions when they were riled up, Jongin thought it made the other even more attractive. 

 

He felt a deep annoyance resonate through his being and he smirked know the other could feel his amusement. He reached the bathroom and pushed the door open, he sauntered inside and was met with a scowl.

 

"I text you like five minutes ago, where were you?" the shorter snapped, clearly irritated by how relaxed Jongin was.

 

"Aww," Jongin cooed, "Did I make you wait?" .

 

The other glared and stalked forward snatching Jongins wrist and dragging him into one of the stalls, "Just get in here quickly." He growled and Jongin allowed himself to be pushed into the stall and up against the now closed door.

 

There was a moment of intense staring in which the two sized each other up before the shorter threaded his fingers through Jongins hair and wrenched his face down, connecting their lips. Jongin smirked and the shorter tried to battle him for dominance over the kiss and growled deep in his throat when Jongin wouldn't let him.

 

Jongins hands roamed over the smaller lithe form, whose tounge was battling with Jongins. To soon the other broke the kiss, both boys breathing heavily from the intensity of the kiss. After regaining his breath, the shorter yanked Jongin away from the door and exited the stall, leaving Jongin slightly dazed from his aggression.

 

Jongin chuckled "Ah Kyungsoo, you never fail to amuse me.", he looked in the direction Kyungsoo had left and laughed again. He exited the stall and headed to the mirrors, examining himself, as always Kyungsoo had managed to mess up his hair and  give him a slightly bruised lip from how hard he had kissed Jongin.

 

Jongin traced over his lip with a finger, savouring the sweet taste of Kyungsoos lips that had just been on his. Jongin grinned at Kyungsoos actions, he was far too stubborn for his own good, when Jongin and Kyungsoo had realised they were soulmates, Kyungsoo told him directly that he wanted nothing to do with Jongin. 

 

Jongin came to realise most of Kyungsoos hatred lay with the fact that Jongin was popular and well-liked, Kyungsoo held a pretty big grudge against all popular kids, ever since he was young and had been bullied due to how he looked. Jongin had to greatly restrain himself hearing this, those people must have been idiots to bully Kyungsoo.

 

Despite Kyungsoos obvious lack of love for his social status, there was an undeniable attraction between the two and for all Kyungsoo tried to deny it, he couldn't escape it no matter how hard he tried.

 

He thought fondly back to the first time Kyungsoo had 'attacked' him.

 

(A few months ago)

 

Jongin was wondering back to class, having had to attend a meeting with his dance teacher, who had given him a note for his lateness. As he strolled past the maintenance cupboard, the door swung open and a hand yanked him into the room, the door slamming shut behind him. 

 

His was momentarily confused until he met the stormy expression of Kyungsoo stood opposite him, from where he had been pushed against the wall. Jongin regarded Kyungsoo with a expectant gaze, wondering why the smaller had dragged him in.

 

Conflicting emotions passed over Kyungsoos face, before a determined expression settled and Jongin wondered what conclusion he had come too. He found out quickly when Kyungsoo grabbed the collar of his shirt, a few buttons popping open, and pulled him down to connect their lips. Jongins eyes widened as Kyungsoos lips moved against him, coaxing them open, Jongin closed his eyes as he responded to Kyungsoo and he opened his mouth, allowing Kyungsoo to explore inside.

 

It was short-lived, much to Jongins dismay, as Kyungsoo seemed to realise what he had done and abruptly separated the mouths. He gave Jongin a scandalised glare, as it to say it was his fault and that Jongin tempted him into doing this.

 

"I swear to god if you ever tell anyone this happened, I will kill you," Kyungsoo threatened, "and you better not tell anyone about the soulmate thing either.".

 

Jongin rose his hands as a gesture of innocence, Kyungsoo seemed to have realised how close they were and shoved Jongin back, quickly leaving the cupboard and Jongin.

 

Jongin stood there for several moments trying to understand what had just happened. With a smirk he realised that Kyungsoo felt their attraction as well, he couldn't help himself, maybe it really was Jongins fault for 'sedicuing' Kyungsoo. Fortunately for Kyungsoo, he hadn't told his brothers about finding his soulmate, he didn't think Junmyeon would want to meet his soulmate who clearly despised his popularity. 

 

The kiss, however, spurred Jongin on to find a way to make Kyungsoo admit he liked him. With a glance down, he found his shirt buttons open and chuckled as he close them again, his lips still tingling from their earlier actions.

 

(Back to the present)

 

Jongin studied himself in the mirror as he recounted his memories, after the first kiss it seemed as though Kyungsoo would desperately try to deny his attraction to Jongin and try to stay away from him and not give into his impulses like he had already done.

 

Luckily for Jongin, who loved how rough Kyungsoo was, Kyungsoo only managed to stay away for a couple of days, before Jongin was again pulled into a random room where Kyungsoo would proceed to mess him up before leaving just as quickly as he appeared. After the initial impulsive actions, the kisses would happen daily, sometimes more than once.

 

Several random encounters after they had first kissed, Jongin forced a reluctant Kyungsoo to take his number, so that they could meet up without Jongin being pulled into somewhere unexpectedly.

 

Jongin had finally fixed his hair and set out for his classroom, under the pre tense that he felt better after receiving medicine from the nurse. He desperately wanted Kyungsoo to accept their relationship like Jongin had, it was rather annoying that he couldn't tell his brothers that he had already found his soulmate. On the other hand, he did rather enjoy the intense make out sessions in which he could feel the heat of Kyungsoos anger through his whole body.

 

 

~

 

Kyungsoo storms through the halls, still annoyed with Jongin, the reason he kept doing this was due to his inexplicable need to be close to the other. He resented the fact that he felt this way, and he used their secret sessions to take out his anger on Jongin and mess him up in any way he could.

 

When he had first found out about Jongin being his soulmate, he felt as though it was the universes way of laughing at him, to give him someone who was as popular as those who had pushed him down and made him feel like he was a disgrace, it was surely too cruel a fate.

 

Jongin riled him up in all sorts of ways, he had often seen Jongin around the school, he was loved by everyone and always had such a pleasant exterior. Kyungsoo scoffed at that thought, if only everyone else could see his true colours, how he would purposely wind Kyungsoo up and make him long for the tanned male even more.

 

Kyungsoo hated how he was falling for Jongin more and more each day, along with the stupid smirks that were always on his face when they were together. He hated how Jongin held him so perfectly and how warm his skin felt to Kyungsoo. Most importantly he hated how he loved the way Jongin tasted so perfect to him and how it felt so right to be with him.

 

Kyungsoo slapped his forehead, mentally scolding himself and telling himself to snap out of it. With a shake of his head, he tried to dispel all thoughts of a certain handsome and toned( he knew from experience of having he hands underneath Jongins shirt, he was definitely toned under there) school boy. As expected, he had no such luck and he groaned as he realised how far he had fallen.

 

 

 

 

 

...that happened. :D this is one of my favourite chapters so far, I tried to focus more on the detail of the story for this chapter and I think it has turned out the best so far (It's currently 3:18 in the morning  at the time I'm writing this and I should really go to sleep but I'm having too much fun writing this), I love Kyungsoo this way and I had too many ideas for how to write him. I chose to do this couple differently, in the sense that they didn't immediately fall for each other and have a quick happy ending like the other two couples. Don't worry though it will work out eventually :)

 

I think this chapter is slightly shorter than the others but I wanted to dedicate this chapter to introducing the couple and their situation. So the next chapter should be a bit longer. Don't worry I will be back soon with more Kyungsoo denying his feelings.

 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter (I sure enjoyed writing it), as always, any comments are greatly appreciated (it makes me happy seeing you react to the chapters) and I will see you next chapter :)