All The Little Things

You Are My Sunshine

(Make sure you have read the previous chapter :))

 

Kyungsoo had a problem, it was a pain in the , that he really wanted to deal with. Unfortunately, that problem came in the form of a smirking soulmate, that didn't want to relent until Kyungsoo did exactly what he wanted.

 

To most people it would seem stupid, but to him he took it as a personal offence. The whole issue was that Kyungsoo was rather short, although he would argue he was average height and that Jongin was just stupidly tall, along with the rest of the population.

 

Due to Kyungsoos, less than average stature, Jongin found it was incredibly entertaining to steal anything Kyungsoo was using and hold it above Kyungsoos head out of his reach.

 

Kyungsoo did not find it entertaining at all.

 

In order to get his possessions back, Jongin told him to jump for them, Kyungsoo objected vehemently, his exact response was, "Do you think I'm some kind of pet?!". 

 

This particular time, Kyungsoo had been texting Luhan when I hand shot past his shoulder and grabbed the phone. Kyungsoo spun round, a deadly glare aimed at Jongin who was stood there grinning.

 

"Give it back Jongin." He growled.

 

Jongin just laughed, "Only if you jump for it." He taunted, lowering the mobile, before raising it as Kyungsoo reached for it.

 

"You must really want to die today." Kyungsoo concluded as he launched himself over the back of the couch, Jongin anticipated this and danced away from Kyungsoo, giggling like the child he was.

 

Kyungsoo tried to grab for the mobile, standing on the tips of his toes, but Jongin just clicked his tongue, "Nu-uh, that's not what you're supposed to do.", he teased.

 

Kyungsoos glare intensified and he resorted to the only thing he could do.

 

Kicking Jongins shins repeatedly until he gave in.

 

Jongin let out a yelp and Kyungsoo took the opportunity to grab the mobile, he exited the room swiftly, leaving Jongin on the floor, gripping his wounded legs.

 

~

 

Kyungsoo had to find a way to stop Jongin, it had gone on for far too long and it really annoyed Kyungsoo. He spent an hour in deep thought and then it hit him, the perfect way to stop his child of a soulmate.

 

He waited until Jongin had fallen asleep and he crept out of bed, sneaking to the kitchen. He grabbed the required objects and snuck back to the room. He climbed onto the bed and stood up, so that he was towering over his soulmate. He took a moment to appreciate being so tall before he put his plan into motion.

 

He upended the cup in his hand and it cascaded over Jongins sleeping form in an ice cold greeting. Jongin let out a shout as he was drenched and looked up at Kyungsoo who was grinning madly. "Who's short now idiot?".

 

Jongin decided he wouldn't tease Kyungsoo anymore, lest he got woken by another cup of water.

 

 

 

Yay for Kaisoo, I love Kyungsoo being all defiant and Jongin teasing him, only to incur his wrath :)

 

I know some of these extras are really short, but I write them from prompts, so they're more like scenes, than full chapters. I like them a lot though, because they're funny and cute. To make up for the length I've posted two chapters at once.

 

I'll see you guys in the next chapter :)