Only For Me

You Are My Sunshine

Yixing loved how spontaneous Junmyeon could be sometimes, Yixing had his day off and Junmyeon had woke him up early and told his to get ready. Yixing questioned Junmyeon, wanting nothing more than to turn over and fall back asleep. This clearly wasn't going to happen and Junmyeon tugged Yixings shoulder repeatedly until he gave in and got up. He knew from previous experience that Junmyeon wouldn't tell him if he was determined to keep a secret. 

 

He swiftly got washed and dressed, out of the corner of his eye, he could see Junmyeon secretly grabbing things and placing them in a bag, Yixing left him to do that, not wanting to ruin the surprise. 

 

The two quickly grabbed breakfast, it was pretty early and the others weren't up yet. Once they had finished, Junmyeon led Yixing to the car and they set off to their secret destination.

 

Junmyeon sent Yixing an apologetic smile, "I'm sorry for waking you up early on your day off, but it might take a while to get to where I want to go, you can get some sleep if you want to.". Yixing was grateful, "It's fine, it's nice to spend the day together for once, but I will take you up on that offer, so make sure you wake me up when we arrive.". With that Yixing drifted off to sleep.

 

~

 

Yixing felt something shake his shoulder and he whined, trying to move away, he heard a chuckle, "We're here now, you should wake up.". Yixing groaned as he opened his eyes, stretching his arms he took in his surroundings and his eyes widened in joy. 

The car was parked on a small lot and opposite it for miles was golden sand and crystal blue waves. Dotted along the sand were umbrellas and small huts selling ice cream and drinks.

 

"A beach?" He asked excitedly. Junmyeon nodded happily, "You told me you hadn't been to one and so I figured I should correct that. Yixing grinned and hugged Junmyeon. With a gasp he pulled away again, "But I haven't got anything for the beach.", Junmyeon laughed and shook his head, "What do you think I was packing into the bag earlier?". "Ahhh, well I figured you wouldn't want me to see, so I didn't look." Yixing replied.

 

Junmyeon reached into the back seat and retrieved the bag, he rummaged inside and pulled out a set of swimming shorts and handed them to Yixing, "There's a changing room on the beach so we can get changed there, I also brought sun cream and some other stuff.". 

 

They exited the car and walked hand in hand towards the changing rooms where they quickly changed into the shorts, leaving their shirts in place. They walked down the sand a bit trying to find a perfect spot and eventually settled under an umbrella. Junmyeon had clearly thought of everything as he pulled out a large towel for them to sit on. They collapsed on the towel, the heat starting to effect them, Junmyeon huffed and pulled at his collar, "Its so hot today.". Yixing smirked, "Take it off then." Junmyeon looked a bit shocked at his words and Yixing rolled his eyes and reached for Junmyeons shirt, "Come on we both know you work out a lot, you have nothing to be ashamed of. You brought sun cream so let me put it on for you.". With little resistance Yixing was able to pull Junmyeons shirt off, Junmyeon definitely had a nice body, nobody could deny it.

 

He grabbed the sun cream and directed Junmyeon to lay on his back, Yixing poured the sun cream in his hands and started to spread it across Junmyeons front, "I'm pretty sure you've done that part." Junmyeon stated after a few minutes, with a grin. Yixing laughed, "I'm just making sure," he added, he couldn't help it that Junmyeons body was so nice and that his skin was so soft, Yixing could have spent the whole day running his hands up and down his soulmates chest.

 

Leaning forward, he pecked Junmyeons lips, "Turn over baby.", Junmyeon did as he was told and Yixing began to put sun cream on his back, spreading across his shoulders and down his sides. Once he had finished he hummed happily. 

 

Junmyeon sat up, a smirk on his face which confused Yixing, "Your turn." Junmyeon said and before Yixing could form a response, Junmyeon had wrestled Yixings shirt off and pushed him down.

 

Yixing laughed, "You could have just asked.", he closed his eyes, revelling in the feel of Junmyeons hands on his body, it was nice. He felt a peck on his lips and he opened his eyes to see Junmyeon smiling down at him, "It's time to turn over babe.", Yixing complied and allowed Junmyeon to apply a layer to his back.

 

Once they were both covered Junmyeon turned to Yixing, "I'll go and get us some drinks, what would you like?". Yixing said gratefully, he thought he might faint if he didn't have a drink soon, "Just some water, thankyou.". Junmyeon nodded and headed off to one of the huts to get  their drinks.

 

Yixing lay back on the towel soaking in the UV rays, around five minutes later Yixing started to worry, surely it didn't take five minutes to buy water, the beach wasn't that busy either. He pushed himself up and searched the nearby huts, with a grimace he found Junmyeon along with two ladies. Junmyeon, bless his heart, looked all confused and bothered by the girls who were clearly bothering him.

 

Yixing, being the good soulmate he was, decided to save his poor boyfriend. He stood up and walked over to the hut, a frown was etched on his face as he noticed the girls were ogling his boyfriend. A smirk made its way on to his face as he looped his arms around Junmyeons waist and leant his head on the others shoulder, "Who's this babe?" He asked, a slight edge of possessiveness clear in his tone, he felt a triumphant joy run through him at the sight of the girls glances towards each other. It was clear they were not expecting this. 

 

Junmyeon looked to the side and saw Yixings head, his hand reached up to hold onto Yixings, "Ah, they wanted to know if we wanted any company.". Yixing faked an apologetic tone, "Oh, well I'm sorry, but me and my boyfriend are on a date, so there isn't really any room for anyone else." He added emphasis to the word boyfriend. The girls just nodded, no words coming from their mouth. 

 

Yixing sent a glance to Junmyeons other hand, in which he was holding two bottles of water. Happy that he now had a drink, Yixing tugged Junmyeon away, back to their towel.

 

They sat back on the towel and Junmyeon sent him a look, to which Yixing sent him an innocent smile. "That was evil, they were just asking." Junmyeon scolded, but Yixing knew it wasn't serious. He chuckled, "They shouldn't have been checking you out, I just did the right thing and saved you from their wicked grasps." He took a sip of the water and Junmyeon shook his head with a smile. "What would I do without you to rescue me from random strangers.", Yixing laughed again, "You'd be lost." He answered confidently.

 

~

 

The two spent a while laying in the sun, until Yixing decided to pull Junmyeon up so that they could go in the water. Junmyeon grinned and let his soulmate pull him into the soft waves, he pulled them until the water was waist high and then turned to face Junmyeon. Yixing leant forward as if to kiss Junmyeon and he closed his eyes, instead of Yixings lips, a wave of water splashed his face and yelped trying to move away.

 

Yixing fell into a fit of laughter, tears almost escaping his eyes. Junmyeon smirked, two could play this game, he swiftly hooked a leg around Yixings and pulled, causing Yixing to fall back into the water. Junmyeon laughed as Yixing resurfaced, his hair soaking wet and falling over his eyes, "Well that was uncalled for." Yixing argued and used a hand to push his hair back.

 

Junmyeon reached a hand out to pull Yixing back up, instead Yixing tugged hard on the hand and Junmyeon went head first into the waves. He pushed himself back up and was met with a grinning Yixing, "I probably deserved that didn't I?", Yixing nodded.

 

~

 

They eventually left the waves and decided it was best to head home, they headed towards the changing rooms, where they changed into a spare set of clothes that Junmyeon had packed. They strolled back to the car, taking in the beautiful scenery and the fresh ocean scent, it was calming and the two felt incredibly relaxed. They reached the car and Yixing stopped Junmyeon before he could get in the car.

 

He turned so that they were facing each and wound his arms around Junmyeons neck, he sent Junmyeon an affectionate smile, "Thank you for today, it was amazing.". Yixing pressed a kiss to Junmyeons lips and felt the others arms wrap around his waist to pull them closer together.

 

Junmyeon separated their lips and quickly pressed a kiss to Yixings forehead, "You are more than welcome.". Junmyeon wrapped his arms tighter around Yixing and leaned his head on top of Yixings that was tucked into Junmyeons shoulder. Yixing felt comfort from the warmth and scent that was his soulmate and he knew he wouldn't want to be anywhere in the world other than this very spot.

 

 

 

Ahhhh too cute, I love Sulay going on surprise dates. I also like possessive couples (in case you didn't notice), I hope this makes up a bit for their short part and I will continue to write for them in the future.

 

I hope you liked the chapter and I will see you next time :)