Unfulfilled Expectations

You Are My Sunshine

Minseok had driven home after a long day at work, it had been busy and he was exhausted. He was looking forward to taking a nice warm bubble bath when he got in.

 

He knew Jongdae wouldn't be back for a while and so he quickly ran a bath, making sure to add lots of bubbles. He slid into the tub and sighed in contentment, the bubbles rising up to just under his chin. He closed his eyes and let himself soak in the warm water, it felt so good after standing up the whole day and Minseok could feel his body relaxing and unwinding.

 

He stayed in the water for another half an hour, it had started to drop in temperature and Minseok decided to get out. He pulled the plug and watched as the bubbles disappeared down the drain. He dried himself off and used the towel to dry his hair enough that it wasn't dripping.

 

He pulled on a jumper and a pair of sweat pants that belonged to Jongdae, he loved the way Jongdaes scent lingered on the clothes and it gave Minseok a warm, fuzzy feeling whenever he wore them. He dropped down onto the bed and crossed his legs, he retrieved his mobile and checked his messages whilst he waited for Jongdae to come home. 

 

Ten minutes later, the door swung open and Jongdae entered, he saw Minseok on the bed and sent him a grin, "I'm home dear.". Minseok snorted, "Had a nice day at work did we?". 

 

Jongdae faked a exasperated gasp, raising the back of his palm to his forehead, "Oh it was simply awful, I was forced to try copious amounts of expensive door.". Minseok rolled his eyes, "I'm sure that was unbelievably hard for you.".

 

Jongdae ran over to the bed and sat down, taking Miseoks hands in his, "It was hard not being able to see the love of my life." Jongdae responded with a sincere expression. Minseok laughed at his expression, but he thought Jongdae was sweet, albeit somewhat cringey.

 

Jongdae continued with his sincere expression and Minseok calmed down and met Jongdaes gaze.

 

Jongdae suddenly smirked and began to slowly lean towards Minseok, taking sly glances towards Minseoks lips. Minseok stilled, his breath catching, his closed his eyes fully prepared to let Jongdae kiss him.

 

Ten seconds later and Jongdae was still not kissing him, Minseok opened his eyes halfway and was met with Jongdae and his seductive smile, a low hum echoed from his throat that made Minseok tingle right down to his toes.

 

Jongdae, who had been staring at Minseoks lips, dragged his gaze back to Minseoks eyes, "I think..." Jongdae began, and Minseok melted at the smooth tone of Jongdaes voice.

 

"that we..."

 

Minseok gave an almost imperceptible nod, needing to know what Jongdae was going to say.

 

"Should get Chinese for dinner." 

 

Minseoks eyes snapped open and he saw Jongdae lean back with a triumphant grin on lips, laughter spilling out. 

 

Minseok glared at Jongdae and swiftly grabbed the pillow next to him and began pelting Jongdae with it.

 

"Hey... Stop it!" Jongdae shouted, laughter breaking up his words. 

 

Minseok didn't relent, he should have expected this from Jongdae. He took revenge by making sure he hit Jongdae hard.

 

 

 

 

 

Here's another short chapter. This was another prompt I found and I was like omg that's so Jongdae. The chapter is short, but I thought it was really funny so that's why I wrote it. Oh and tomorrow's extra will be another Sulay one so I hope you look forward to it.

 

I hope you enjoyed Jongdae and his teasing and I will see you all next time :)