Teach Me

You Are My Sunshine

Kyungsoo wandered into Namjoon bedroom, he smiled at the sight of the child curled up on his bed, reading a book. Upon sensing Kyungsoo, the boy looked up with a smile. "I was thinking of planting some flowers today, do you want to help?" Kyungsoo asked. Namjoon nodded, "What kind of flowers?" He inquired, as he climbed off the bed to follow Kyungsoo.

 

"I've got roses and daisies." He replied. "Oooh they're going to be so pretty when they've grown." Namjoon commented. Kyungsoo thought Namjoon was such a sweet child, he was very mature for his age and always so polite.  

 

Kyungsoo led them to the shed in the garden, where he collected the flowers that he had bought the other day, he handed some to Namjoon and then grabbed the others, along with some gloves and gardening tools. Kyungsoo surveyed the garden, "Where should we plant them then?" He wondered.

 

"Lets plant them over there." Namjoon suggested, gesturing to an empty space that Kyungsoo had missed. Kyungsoo sent Namjoon a grateful smile, "Excellent idea.".

 

They made their way over to the spot and set the flowers down, Kyungsoo handed a pair of gloves to Namjoon and pulled a pair on his own hands. "To start, we need to dig a hole deep enough for the flowers, do you think you can do that?" Kyungsoo asked as he handed the child a trowel. Namjoon nods, a concentrated expression on his face as he dug the soil up.

 

Kyungsoo took another trowel and began to work on another hole, a few minutes later Kyungsoo had finished digging and turned to Namjoon. "That's great, honey," he assured, "Next we need to put the flowers in the hole." He directed.

 

Kyungsoo demonstrated first, taking the flowers from their packages and placing them in the soil, he then used his hands to surround the flowers in soil, securing them in place. "Like that." He noted, turning to Namjoon.

 

The child did a pretty good job, Kyungsoo helped him to hold the flowers upright whilst he packed the soil around them. Once he had finished, he sent Kyungsoo a proud smile, "They look very nice like that, should we do the rest?" Kyungsoo continued.

 

They planted the rest of the flowers in a nice little row and then stood to admire their work, "They're very pretty." Namjoon observed. "Very pretty." Kyungsoo agreed.

 

They returned their things to the shed and headed back into the house, "Is there anything else you'd like to do?" Kyungsoo inquired, the boy pondered for a while, "Can we go in the pool?" He asked.

 

When they had bought the house, Jongin had insisted they got a pool, Kyungsoo didn't mind, he enjoyed swimming, but he rarely used it, usually too busy cleaning or going out with the other soulmates.

 

Kyungsoo nodded, "Go put on your swimming trunks and I'll grab mine." He told the child. Namjoon ran off to his room and Kyungsoo went to his own room, changing into his swim wear. He exited his room at the same time Namjoon did, he watched in amusement as Namjoon struggled to pull on his armbands, Kyungsoo took them and helped pull them onto the child's arms. 

 

Hand in hand, they made their way towards the pool, it was located in an out house that was connected to the building. Kyungsoo quickly stopped by the kitchen and wrote a note for Jongin, telling them where they were. 

 

~

 

Jongin pulled up to the house and parked his car, he grabbed his belongings and went into the house. He searched the rooms and was slightly worried that the other two were nowhere to be seen, just as he got his mobile to call kyungsoo, a note caught his eye. He scanned over it and smiled, it had been too long since he got to use the pool, he was always to busy with work.

 

He jogged to his room and swiftly changed into a pair of swimming shorts, before going to the pool. He pushed open the door and saw Kyungsoo holding Namjoon hands, pulling him along as the boy splashed his feet.

 

Jongin grinned at the sight, Kyungsoo and Namjoon were far too adorable for him to take. Kyungsoo noticed his entrance and looked up at him. Jongin smirked as he watched Kyungsoos eyes trail down his toned chest, "See something you like?".

 

Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes, "Hurry up and get in.". Jongin slipped into the pool and waded over to them. He watched in confusion as Kyungsoo whispered something to Namjoon, who nodded, Kyungsoo then turned Namjoon on his back and the child kicked a wave of water in Jongins direction.

 

Jongin let out a yelp, covering his face and heard the other two giggling at their ingenious plan. Once the tirade of liquid had finished, Jongin stared them down, with a quick arm movement he sent water back in their direction, laughing as Namjoon squealed and Kyungsoo pulled them both back laughing.

 

"Alright, alright," Kyungsoo pleaded between laughs, "I guess we deserved that.". "You think?" Jongin shot back with a grin.

 

Kyungsoo pulled Namjoon back towards Jongin, the little boy doing his best to hold his arms up towards Jongin without sinking. Jongin chuckled and scooped the child up, "So what did you do today?" He questioned.

 

Namjoon bounced slightly in happiness, "We planted some flowers in the garden.". Jongin widened his eyes in awe, "Really? And what flowers did you plant?".

 

Namjoon hummed in thought, "We planted roses and daisies.". "Wow, that's really cool, you'll have to show me tomorrow." Jongin replied. Namjoon gave him a smile and nodded.

 

"Now, should we do some swimming?" Jongin questioned and the boy nodded. Jongin placed Namjoon down into the water carefully and held his hands, "Start kicking your legs again." He instructed and Namjoon followed his lead. Jongin moved back and allowed Namjoon to do most of the work, only providing him with support so he wouldn't fall forward in to the water.

 

The family spent half an hour in the water before Namjoon began to get tired, they got out and dried themselves, all putting on the pyjamas. Kyungsoo made them all hot chocolate and they cuddled up on the couch to watch a film.

 

Jongin had his arm around both of his boys and he felt like the happiest man in the world, he had a beautiful (if a little violent) soulmate and a wonderfully intelligent son, what more could he want. He looked down at the tiny boy that was sat next to him and smiled, he was so lucky to have found Namjoon and he was the perfect addition to their family.

 

 

 

And here's Kaisoo and Namjoon! That's it for the intro for the kids, after the next extra, the extras will skip forward to when the kids are in college.

 

I hope you all liked the chapter and I will see you all next time :)