Two Little Bunnies

You Are My Sunshine

(A month later) 

 

Junmyeon was buzzing in excitement, not as obviously as Yixing, who was practically bouncing around the room, but he was still unbelievably excited. Today was the day the children would come home and both Junmyeon and Yixing had been waiting for this for so long.

 

Junmyeon was so proud of his brothers and their soulmates who were also bringing home their children that day as well.

 

A month ago, after they had all first met, the others decided that they too wanted to adopt the children, it had been a long and difficult month; there had been so much paperwork and home visits, to ensure the children would be safe.

 

Luckily, everything had gone smoothly and it was finally finished. Yixing and Junmyeon had spent the past month designing the bedrooms for Jungkook and Jimin. They had spoken to the children and the two decided that they wanted to have their own separate rooms. They each chose their favourite colours and hobbies and Junmyeon and Yixing worked their hardest to create the best bedrooms they could.

 

Jimin had a light blue bedroom, they had hired an artist to paint fantasy scenes, with eleves and knights all over the walls, since Jimin had told them that he enjoys the fantasy stories they read at the orphanage.

 

Jungkook had a light red room, with woodland animals painted over the walls, Jungkook loved cute animals.

 

Each child had a huge bed, with a mountain of cushions that Yixing made them buy, with the excuse that 'they can never have enough cushions'.

 

The children also had a play room, Yixing and Junmyeon were going to take them shopping as soon as possible, to let them pick out any toys they wanted to.

 

The couple made sure that the children's rooms were both close to their room, as well as each other, they didn't want the children to be scared or lonely. They also added doors into the walls that connected the bedrooms together, so that they could easily pass through any of the rooms.

 

It was currently twenty minutes before their meeting to pick up the children and they were on their way to the orphanage. Each of the couples had a different meeting time, as there was still a tiny bit of paperwork that they had to fill out on the day. The two of them were the first. The whole group had decided that they would let the boys settle down for a day and then they would all meet up, at Junmyeon and Yixings house, so that everyone could see each other.

 

The whole morning, Yixing had been a contented daze, simply saying things like, "It's finally happening," and "Can you believe we're going to be parents". Junmyeon smiled happily at his soulmate, it was amazing to see Yixing so happy, it made him feel warm inside. He couldn't wait either, they had been spending time with the children all month and Junmyeon loved them so much, they were so innocent and precious and Junmyeon couldn't wait to bring them home, the children had taken to calling him dad and Yixing mum, which made Junmyeon beam with pride each time. 

 

The car pulled up at the orphanage and they exited the vehicle, just as Junmyeon turned to the door, Yixing rushed around the car and brought Junmyeon into a tight embrace, "Thank you so much, this is so amazing and I couldn't imagine having such perfect children together with anyone but you.".

 

Junmyeon grinned and brought his arms up to hug Yixing back, "There's no need to thank me, you are going to make such a wonderful parent and I'm so proud of the three of you, it's amazing to be able to say I have the best husband in the world and two adorable little boys.".

 

Yixing pecked Junmyeons lips and looked him in the eyes, "Lets go get our boys then?" He suggested and Junmyeon nodded.

 

They entered the orphanage and were met by the owner, "Its so good to see you both today, Jungkook and Jimin are just saying goodbye to their friends, so if you follow me we can quickly sign the last document and you can go get them." She informed them in a pleasant tone.

 

As they followed the woman, she looked back and sent them a smile, "Its so wonderful to see those boys finally being adopted, they were left here at a very young age, and no one wanted to adopt them, fearing what separating the boys would do. It's amazing that six close couples have decided to give the children a great life, without separating them.".

 

Junmyeon grinned at Yixing, squeezing his hand, Yixing squeezed back, sending him an adorable grin.

 

The signing didn't take too long and within twenty minutes they were on their way to collect the children, who were now legally theirs. They entered the room and found the seven boys sat in a circle on the floor, there was a collection of bags, clearly holding each child's belongings. Seeing how small the bags were, and Junmyeons heart ache, he would definitely have to buy his children lots of new clothes and toys.

 

"You're here!" Jungkook shouted and him and Jimin stood up and ran towards Junmyeon and Yixing, both of them knelt down to catch the children in their arms. Jimin had ran to Junmyeon and he hugged the small frame, the child then pulled back and pressed a kiss to Junmyeons cheek, which he gratefully accepted. Junmyeon heard Yixing giggle and looked over to see Jungkook kissing his soulmates cheek.

 

Junmyeon sent a warm smile to the grinning child, ruffling his hair. "Are you two ready to go?" He asked, looking between the two boys. The boys nodded eagerly, "We're very so excited!" Jungkook cheered.

 

Yixing chuckled, "Well make sure you say goodbye to the other boys and then grab your bags and we can go.".

 

The children nodded and ran over to the other boys, Yixing cooed as the children hugged each other tightly. After many hugs, the boys finally collected their bags and went over to their new parents. Yixing held Jimins hand and Junmyeon held Jungkooks, they looked over towards the other children who had slightly sad looks on their faces. Yixing sent them a wide smile, "We'll see you all tomorrow, okay? You are all coming to our house, so don't worry you'll see reach other again soon.".

 

The children nodded happily, clearly glad they would be seeing each other again and shouted goodbyes, waving their arms wildly.

 

As they left the room, they were met with the owner, she sent a big smile to the two children, "Are you both excited?" She questioned.

 

The boys shouted "Yes!" simultaneously, causing the adults to laugh, the owner nodded and hummed, "Well you have to make sure you are both good children, okay?".

 

The boys nodded and Junmyeon thought their sincere expressions were incredibly adorable.

 

After bidding the owner goodbye, they led the children towards the car, they opened the door and fit the children into the seats, making sure the buckles were done safely.

 

The soulmates slid into the front seat and set off for home. 

 

~

 

Yixing looked back to see his two perfect little bunnies sat swinging their legs, smiles on their faces as they looked out the windows, he turned his body so that he could properly address the children, "So, we were wondering if once you have both settled into the house, would you like to go shopping for some new clothes and toys?".

 

Their eyes lit up at Yixings words, "Toys?!" Jungkook exclaimed, Jimins eyes lighting up similarly in excitement.

 

Yixing nodded, "We'll just drop your  bags at the house and then we can go and get some, is that alright?".

 

The boys wore matching grins, there legs swinging in happiness.

 

Not long after, they reached the house, Jimin and Jungkook looked with wide eyes at the house, "Do you live in a castle?" Jimin whispered in amazement.

 

Junmyeon chuckled, "Not quite. Welcome home boys, we're very excited to have you here" he added, sending the children a smile through the mirror.

 

Junmyeon parked the car and both of them got out, they each opened the doors and helped Jungkook and Jimin out.

 

Yixing held Jimins hand, with Junmyeon holding Jungkooks, as they walked up to the front door and unlocked it. As they walked through the house, to the boys rooms, Yixing heard small gasps and let out a laugh at the children's expressions, they really were adorable.

 

Yixing took Jimin to his room, whilst Junmyeon took Jungkook to his. When Jimin saw his room, his eyes widened and quiet "Oh my." Left his mouth. Yixing grinned and crouched down so that he was level with his son, "Do you like it, honey?".

 

Jimin turned to Yixing and beamed, "I love it very so much!" He squealed before launching himself at Yixing, wrapping his arms around the older neck. Yixing hugged back tightly, tucking the child's small head underneath his chin. He dropped a kiss onto the boys head and pulled back slightly, "Should we go see what Jungkook thinks about his room?", he questioned and Jimin nodded his head happily.

 

Hand in hand, they wandered into Jungkooks room, where Jungkook was wriggling around on his big bed, giggling excitedly, upon seeing the two enter his room, he sat up, "Look how cool these rooms are Jiminnie!" He shouted, Jimin let out another squeal and joined Jungkook on the bed, the two rolling around in the mountain of cushions.

 

Junmyeon came to stand behind Yixing, wrapping his arms around his soulmate and leaning his head on the others shoulder. He let out a sigh of contentment, "What did I ever do to deserve such a wonderful husband and two little angels?", Yixing grinned at Junmyeons words and turned to press a kiss against Junmyeons cheek. "And I wonder what I did to deserve just that as well.", Junmyeon turned and pecked his lips before snuggling back into his soulmates neck, the two of them watching their perfect children.

 

~

 

Later that night, after lots of toy and clothes shopping, the two parents were tucking their children into bed, Junmyeon had taken Jungkook to bed and Yixing was tucking in Jimin. 

 

Jimin was currently under his covers, surrounded by soft plushness and cushions, Jimin was yawning cutely, desperately trying to keep his eyes open. Yixing chuckled softly, caressing the child's cheek.

 

"Good night little one, I will see you in the morning." He promised softly and leant down to kiss the child's forehead. Just as the boy drifted off to sleep, he whispered "Good night mummy." before his eyes finally closed, causing Yixings heart to swell.

 

With one last of the child's hair, Yixing whispered back, "Good night, sweetie.".

 

He crept out of the room, leaving only a small night light on, he then went into Jungkooks room, to find the boy still awake, just barely.

 

Junmyeon sent him a smile, "Jungkook wanted to say goodnight to you before he went to sleep." He explained. Yixing hummed and knelt by the bed and began to Jungkooks hair, the child smiled sleepily at Yixing, "Good night." He said before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

 

Yixing stayed that way for a few more minutes, ensuring the child was asleep, before kissing the child's cheek. He and Junmyeon then left the room and made their way back to their own room.

 

They swiftly undressed and pulled on a set of pyjamas, settling under the covers. Yixing was lay on Junmyeons chest, their hands entwined and Junmyeon ran a hand soothingly up and down Yixings back.

 

"You know that I love you, right?" Yixing said, disrupting the comfortable silence. He felt Junmyeons chest shake as he laughed, causing Yixing to smile. "Well, I guess that good, because I am most definitely in love with you." Junmyeon replied.

 

Yixing sighed happily, "I feel like my life couldn't be more perfect, I have everything I could ever want and it's all thanks to you.". Junmyeon hummed, "Don't forget yourself, can you imagine if I'd had another doctor after Chanyeol dropped that bulb on me?" They both laughed at the memory.

 

"I guess we should thank Chanyeol then." Yixing mused. "Hmmm, maybe not for injuring me." He noted with an amused tone.

 

Yixing yawned softly and his eyes started to drop closed, he felt Junmyeons steady hand move up and down his back, lulling him into a state of relaxation, until the world faded away and Yixing was fully asleep.

 

 

 

 

Yay! So here's Sulay bringing home their two children, I love how cute they are as a family :)

 

Anyway, I was thinking of writing two other couples bringing home their children, then the chapter where they all meet at Sulay house and then the other couples will have their chapters with their kids after this. The only reason for this, is that I feel like the chapters will get a bit boring and just the same thing over and over again. But don't worry each couple will have a chapter with their kids.

 

So, if there's anything you want to see between the couples and their children just leave a comment and I will try my best.

 

Ah, also I will be having the kids call the couples mum and dad, even though they are both guys, because honestly I just think it's really cute.

 

Thankyou for reading this chapter and I will see you all next time :)