Hello!

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

JIYONG's POV

“By the way…… so we have a special gift for you. I hope you guys enjoy it. I’m kinda shy too because this song is like honestly from way back.”

“Annyeong! Bye.” 

“See you soon.” 

That’s the cue.

“Alright, here we go.” I started.

And the intro part of Hello blasted from the speakers.

If you ain't got a girl right now

“I’M NOT!”

I shouted the 'I’m not' part, giggling because I have a girl right now, and she’s about to appear.

There's some rules though

One, put on something nice

Two, don't be nervous

Three, just be yourself (yeah)

I wasn’t able to fully sing my part, too excited for Dara to come out.

When she entered and started singing, it felt so nostalgic. It’s been 8 years but the way we sing it now feels like it was just yesterday.

Hello y guy-ido

“HELLO!”

Hello handsome boy-ido

“HI!”

Hello hello

“HELLO!”

Meonjeo malgeoreojundamyeon

Hello dodohan girl

Hello gwiyeoun girl

Hello hello

Jeogi jamsimanyo say hello

………….

Yeah you're nice and cool

You can do it too

You don't see that fool

Geunyeodo neol bone hilkkeut hilkkeut

Yeojaui jajonsimeun nopeun haihilgeup

Niga meonjeo dagaga josimseure

Nuneun jigeusi geugeon geseumcheure

Chana masigo jaeminneun yeonghwado”

I glanced at her, and saw her fingers calling me. Being a good boy, I should follow my love right there.

“SAY I’LL GO ANYWHERE YOU GO.”

I shouted, running towards her. Yes, I’ll go anywhere you go baby girl.

Hello y guy-ido

Hello handsome boy-ido

Hello hello

Meonjeo malgeoreojundamyeon

! Dara just put her hand on my shoulder. I’m already freaking out just being beside her, and now this. This is torture.

I quickly hid my face in my hands, being shy with all the giddiness I'm emitting since a while ago. You can do this Jiyong. Fighting!

Hello dodohan girl

Hello gwiyeoun girl

Hello hello

Jeogi jamsimanyo say hello

God, why did I look at her again?! Aigooo, my cheeks are already hurting from too much smiling. I'm melting!

Jamkkan sillyehamnida

Nado jamkkan sillyehamnida

Nappeun sarameun anya

Pyohyeoni seotulppunin geol

Yongginae yeogikkaji wasseo need to say goodbye

Geudae cheoeumbon sungan

I’M FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU GIRL!

HELLO! HELLO!

Hello y guy-ido

Hello handsome boy-ido

HELLO! HELLO!

Hello hello

Meonjeo malgeoreojundamyeon

I stared at her from the back, and can't help but be contented with those smiles she’s giving to everyone. 

Hello dodohan girl

Hello gwiyeoun girl

Hello hello

Jeogi jamsimanyo say hello

I'm probably digging my own grave with all my expressions and actions. Just look at all these fans. They were all taking videos and photos of us on stage. That means they've recorded how love struck I am with Dara. I can't blame myself. Being with her on stage is not really a normal sight. It feels like a dream. I was too busy staring at her when the song came to the part where we need to dance. But honestly, I've already forgot the choreo for this.

La la la la la la

La la la la la la

“Babe, I don’t remember.” I warned. But she’s too occupied enjoying herself to even respond. 

La la la la la la

Dara really misses this stage. I'm glad I could give this to her.

HELLO!

We both shouted before I turned back to calm myself again.

Hello y guy-ido

Hello handsome boy-ido

Hello hello

Meonjeo malgeoreojundamyeon

Hello dodohan girl

Hello gwiyeoun girl

I pointed at her as I sing ‘Hello gwiyeoun girl’. Omo, look at those cuteness. 

Hello hello

Jeogi jamsimanyo say hello

La la la la la la

La la la la la la

When the song was about to finish, I guided her towards the platform where she will exit. Thinking about it, I‘ve never thought that I could smile like that for a whole performance. Only Dara can do that. But just wait, I'm not done yet. I'm just starting my game. I still need to feed our fans. I want to spoil them tonight to thank their never ending support.

I longingly stared on the platform where Dara exited just seconds ago. Unconsciously, I said something on the mic which I know will cause the deaths of our supporters. 

“Where are you going?”

“Don’t leave me alone.”

“Babe! Baby!”

“Where you going?”

“My Baby!” I finally shouted before looking at the audience.

I gotta love Band Six, they know I’m having my moment back there.

Baby i love you ireoke malhajiman

Nae maeumeun waenji hanado jochi anha

I want you i need you norae bureujiman

I don’t know why i feel bad

“HELLO!”

niga mwonde

I shouted, smirking. Dara must be killing me backstage for giving some hints.

Chukhahae geusae dareun namjareul tto manna

Jaldwaesseum hae ajik jom ireudaman

Nan nega johahamyeon geu ppunirago but jakku hwagana baby

Daeche niga mwonde

Du du du du du du du du du du du du du oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Du du du du du du du du du du du du du oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

………………

Baby i just want you back

i want you back

i want you back

I started walking to the platform where she exited a while ago. I continued singing while pointing to it, making it obvious to everyone that I'm pertaining to Dara.

Baby i know it’s too late it just too late

Baby!!

it just too late

Baby i just want you back i want you back i want you back

Baby!!!

Baby i know it’s too late it just too late it just too late

Ppali-wa! (Hurry up)

The crowd started getting wild again. No problem kids, appa got you. I’m on my feeding frenzy mode. 

Ssawora bireo heeojyeora bireo naegero dasi dorawa dallago neul bireo

Dongnemada georimada aesseo chaja danimyeo gyaene yojeum an joteonde rago illeo

Guchahago jjijilhae na wollae jjijilhae mollasseo neodo machangajiya nappeun gijibae

Naega deo jalhalge hanbeon manna jullae

"SANDARA, MY GIRL!"

Well, I said that low key. It's up to everyone if they've heard it but really, I wanted the whole world to know that Sandara Park is my girl.

I looked back again to that certain spot on the platform, and practically shouted the next lines of the song. The cheers of the crowd keep on getting louder. Even the dancers were smiling at how foolish I am.

Baby i hate you!

Baby i loved you

Baby i hate you!

Baby love you du du du du du

Niga mwonde

I hate you Dee. I hate you for making me feel this way. I hate you for always making my heart flutters. I hate you for spoiling me with your love and affection. I hate you for being so damn perfect. God, I'm the luckiest man on Earth.

 


 

Somewhere in the middle of the concert, I have time to rest as the VCR played (before 'Today'). That's when I felt someone hugged me tightly from behind.

“Babe.” I looked back and saw my favorite girl, grinning. “You’re doing great out there. The VIPs are so loud. I’m so proud of you!” 

I turned my body around to face her. “You’re the reason I’m like that. They are not seeing G-Dragon right there. They are looking at Sandara Park’s Kwon Jiyong.” I said proudly. That’s when I noticed that she was holding the camera she always used for Dara TV.

“What’s with the camera?”

“Oh I forgot, say hi Ji! Hiiiii!” She beamed while pointing at it.

“Hi.” I followed her.

“So how are you feeling?” She suddenly interviewed me while looking at the lens. “Ji, talk.” She interrupted my bubble thought.

“Annyeong everyone! So right now, I’m hugging my girlfriend.” I grinned.

“Babe, talk about the concert not me.”

“Okay. Uhmmmm... I just performed with my girlfriend on stage. And it was the greatest stage ever.” I said proudly then kissed her.

I wonder what this video is for. I doubt she will put this on her vlog.

“Is this for Dara TV? Aren’t we really getting braver?”

“Personal use only.” She chuckled.

“Let’s shoot another one for Dara TV.” She removed my hands from her waist, and focused the camera on me.

“So Jiyong-ssi, how are you feeling, hearing those screams?” She asked in a different tone. Now, it's Jiyong-ssi, huh? I laughed on her antic's shift.

“It feels really good. The concert is doing great. The fans are enjoying and I’m really happy. Also, I enjoyed the stage with 2ne1’s Dara a while ago.” I grinned.

I saw her turned off the camera before facing me again. “But youuuuuu?!” She pointed accusingly.

“What’s with that Who You stage? CEO Yang will kill us.”

“Babe, I'm sure he's anticipating that. If only we knew, he might be somewhere there in the control booth.” I assured her.

We continued to cuddle on the side stage, watching the video play on the large screen. The fans I have here are truly amazing. I mean all the fans around the world are amazing, it’s just that these people with us today really love Dara, they love us.

When Youngbae, Daesung and CL were shown in the video. The fans screamed really hard, I guess they also miss Bigbang and 2ne1 just like what Dara and I feel. I hope we could come back again for them soon.

“Jiyong, get ready!” The staff shouted.

I gave Dara's lips a peck before going back the stage. If only we can perform together for the whole concert, I’ll do it.

 

https://twitter.com/ZeeKyuxxx/status/904931914066288641

https://twitter.com/ZeeKyuxxx/status/904933137880276992

https://twitter.com/ZeeKyuxxx/status/903662990712422400

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEnES0yqTiY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GX_3qBjRx0&t=12s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDaBk46dFZI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YatajWz1Bu0

 


Author's Note:

Please watch the youtube and twitter links so you can visualize it more. Shout out to Au Gust, blackstaaarr and Tanykwon (youtube) and Cza Que @ZeeKyuxxx (twitter). Thank you!

Thank you for reading!