After Party

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

JIYONG’s POV

The fact that Dara was here is still not sinking to me, or maybe all that was just my imagination. No! no! I’m sure she was here.

“Hyung, why are you in a hurry?” One of the staffs asked while he helps on removing my in-ear monitor.

“Where’s Dara?” I asked but he just gave me a confused look.

“Where’s Dara?” I repeated myself.

“Noona is here? I thought she’s in Manila.” He asked, looking at me weirdly. Don’t tell me I’m really hallucinating a while ago. God! Why does it feel so real? Uhmmm. Right! Maybe, the staff just don’t know it since she was hiding the whole time. Right, that should be the reason. I quickly ran to find her again. I know for sure she’s here. I even hugged and kissed her.

Seeing the dressing room, I closed my eyes before opening the door praying she was inside and the staff earlier was just lying when he said she was not here. But when I opened it, no Dara was seen. ! Where is she? Everyone was congratulating me for successfully ending this tour but I can’t seem to focus since I can’t find the person I’ve been wanting to be with.

“Noona, where’s Dara?” I asked another staff.

“She’s not here.” She simply said. God! What’s happening? I’m sure she was here! I closed my eyes again, trying to remember the earlier events. No matter how many times I replayed everything on my mind, Dara not being here is not really making any sense. Ughhhhh!

Wait, I can hear her voice! That’s Dara’s! My eyes quickly directed to the door which was being opened by someone outside. When I saw the person entered, the cold sweats and disappointment building in me a while ago were instantly relieved. There, I saw her entering with Seungri, laughing. I quickly ran and hugged her. God! I really thought what happened a while ago was just imagination. I felt her hugged me back, making me hugged her tighter.

“You’re really here.” I whispered, assuring myself.

“Yes babe, I’m really here.” She giggled.

“Babe, you’re crashing my body already.” She complained while caressing my back.

“Hyung, what’s happening? You and noona were hugging for so long before the concert started and you’re hugging her again? Can’t you really get enough of each other” I heard Seungri commented. Well, who wouldn’t do that when I thought what happened a while ago is just a product of my imagination.

“I really thought you were just a dream.” I whispered.

“Are you okay? I’m really here with you.” Dara smiled, cupping my cheeks.

“Congratulations my Kwon Jiyong! You made all of us proud!” She beamed, kissing me. I felt my heart started beating so fast and loud. At least now I’m more than 100 percent sure she was really with me. Aigooo, how many times should I assure myself that my girlfriend was really here.

“Where were you? I panicked when I can’t find you?”

“I just went to greet Gil and the other band members” She informed me. I suddenly saw the staff who told me Dara was not here.

“Yah, noona! Why did you say she was not here earlier? You gave me a heart attack back there.”

“Yah, don’t get mad. She was not really inside the room, right? You saw it with your own two eyes, Dara just entered.” Aigooo, I just misunderstand her. I’m really becoming crazy when it comes to this woman beside me.

After saying goodbye to everyone, Dara and I headed back first to the hotel before going to the party organized by Seungri.

Being with my girlfriend right now still feels surreal. I know that I’ve been constantly begging her to come here for the past few days but I didn’t expect that she would really be here. Those two weeks not being able to be with her was really hard but when she hugged and kissed me a while ago, all the longingness just vanished instantly.

“Babe, I really wanted us to just cuddle here in bed all night but I think we should go now.” Dara suggested.

“I'm sure they wouldn’t mind not seeing us there.” I replied back, hoping she considers it. I want some babe time.

“You can’t do that. Those people worked hard for your tour. You should show up there and thank them personally.”

“But how about you? You told me you don’t want the public to know you’re here. What if they see you there?” I asked worriedly. Of course, other than babe time, a part of me also wanted to go to the party but I don’t want to risk Dara.

“We got that covered, thanks to Seungri. No phones and cameras are allowed inside the venue.” Wow! I didn’t know our maknae was a genius. He keeps on making me proud these days.

When we arrived at the venue, Dara was right. The security was very tight, and they really inspect thoroughly if you tried to sneak in some gadgets.

“Hyung! Noona! Welcome to MOTTE after party!” Seungri welcomed us.

“It’s beautiful isn’t it? I arranged this for you hyung. I hope you have fun.”

“Thank you maknae. Thank you for protecting Dara.” I replied, pertaining to the no phones/camera rule.

“No worries hyung. She’s my favorite noona. I told you she would be my girlfriend if you didn’t exist.” Okay, I’m claiming back that genius part. He’s still the annoying maknae I know.

“This is my party Seungri, I’m reminding you!” I glared at him. He quickly waved and ran for his life.

“Babe, you should mingle with everyone. I would be fine.” Dara told me, releasing her hand from my hold.

“Just go with me.”

“I’m not going anywhere. You’ll see me around, here and there.” 

“Fine. Your phone is with you, right? I’ll call you if ever.”

“No need to call me. I’ll be fine.”

“But I really want to spend some time with you. I’ve been with these people for so long already.”

“Yah, don’t tell that. Show some gratitude, this tour would be impossible if it weren’t for them. Now go! Go!” She pushed me, patting my .

Seeing the people who worked hard for me, enjoying after months of stress really made me happy. I tried my best to talk and thank each and everyone of them personally. But most of the time I was sticking to Dara. I couldn’t help it. 

We were sitted on one of the couches, my arms s around her waist, watching everyone have some good time.

“Babe, thank you again for coming here.” I whispered.

“I’m more than happy I’m here with you.”

“It really means a lot to me that you were there during my 1st stop in Seoul up to now that it already ended.”

“Anything for you.” She smiled then pecked my cheek.

“I think you should go back to them and thank them again.” Aigooo, my girlfriend is too nice. She keeps on pushing me to thank everyone again and again. This is one of the reasons why I hate those people who badmouth her. They didn’t know how much of a great person she is. She always has her feet on the ground, and never forget to give back to all the people who supported and helped her throughout her journey.

I grabbed the microphone from Seungri who keeps on blabbering different things since we arrived here.

“Hi everyone. This is Kwon Jiyong.” I started my thank you speech.

“We’ve been together for these past few months, and in those times, we made so much memories. I can still remember that one cold night when we were still planning everything, we wanted to do so many things for this tour. At that time, it looked so impossible given that we only have small preparation time and this is also my first time having a world tour as a solo artist. But all of you guys made it possible. Thank you for your hardwork. Thank you for sticking with me despite all the stress and restlessness. Thank you for keeping up with my mood swings. Thank you for always accommodating my requests. I really wanted the best for the fans. Thank you for sharing with me your talents. Thank you for helping me show the whole world who Kwon Jiyong is. I can’t thank you enough for all your sacrifices but I’m very much grateful to all of you. I’m excited and happy that we’ll all be able to rest starting tomorrow. But at the same time, it makes me sad. I’ll miss seeing all of your faces first thing in the morning. I’ll miss all our teasings backstage. I’ll miss our hectic schedules. I’ll miss you all. Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart. If it weren’t for all of you, this show would not be successful. Congratulations to us! And I’m looking forward on working with all of you again. Cheers!”

The crowd cheered loudly, clapping their hands, and congratulating each other.

“Before I end my speech. I would also like to thank my friends who always find time to cheer me up during my concert. And to our maknae here, Seungri. Thank you for this wonderful party you've prepared. The people here really need this to get loose and relax once again.”

“Lastly to my baby girl, you know who you are." I continued looking straight at Dara.

“Thank you for coming here today even just for the night. Thank you because you’re one of the main reasons why I can have this concert. You’re the one who gave me the idea to show my fans who I really am as a person. Thank you for making me experience things and making me feel so many emotions. Thank you for being my source of energy throughout this tour. Thank you for taking care of me eventhough we’re miles apart. Thank you for always listening to all my stories, rants, and cheesiness. Thank you for believing in me. Thank you for always making me feel loved. I’ll be waiting for you till you get back in Seoul. Always remember that I love you so much!” I smiled at her before looking at everyone again.

“Again, thanks everyone and enjoy the rest of the night! Let’s spread the good vibes!” I ended.

“KYAAAAAAA!!!!!” The crowd started squealing. I saw my manager went towards Dara, and dragged her towards the stage.

“DARA! DARA! DARA!” They all started cheering her name.

In no time, Dara was already beside me. Her face started getting red from all the attention everyone was giving us.

“Hi babe.” I whispered, entwining our fingers.

“Ji, it’s making me shy.” She mumbled. I just gave her the mic, urging her to tell something for the crowd.

“Hi everyone! I’m Dara. I’m really not sure why I’m infront of you now.”  

“Cause you tamed Jiyong!” Someone shouted, earning laughs from everyone.

“Aigooo! He’s the one who tamed me. Anyways, thank you everyone! Thank you for all your hardwork. Thank you for coping up with this guy’s craziness and moodiness. Thank you for helping him and looking after him. Thank you for always updating me whenever I bother you on how is he doing. I owe all of you guys. Congratulations! I hope you have a good rest after this. Enjoy the night!” Dara said to everyone.

“And to Jiyong…” I was grinning at her waiting for her to continue.

She then looked back again to the crowd and smiled. “I think I’ll just keep that between the two of us.” She ended, causing the crowd to release their disappointed growls. Aigooo! Such a tease! 

And on cue, the crowd started shouting, “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” While some were already making noises out of their wine glasses.

I quickly grabbed Dara’s neck, and kissed her lips. I was going to make it quick but I felt her hands travel through my neck as she deepened our kiss more. We were lost again in our own world despite the screams of everyone. After some live make out session infront, Dara grabbed again the mic. “That should be enough for you guys. I’ll be getting my boyfriend.” She winked. What the! She just told them she’ll be getting me and she just winked! Why do I think that Kwon babies made in Taiwan will soon happen? Kyaaaaaa!

“More! More!” Everyone shouted again, laughing. But Dara already grabbed me down the stage. God, I’m getting so hot just thinking about what we would do later.

“Noona!” Seungri made his way towards us then he high fived with Dara.

“That was so hot!” He wiggled his eyebrows to us.

“Thank you maknae.” Dara replied. 

“Babe, I really wanted to kiss you infront of everyone but I was worried because they always took pictures of us. And since Seungri doesn’t allow gadgets here, I was very confident a while ago.” She explained, giggling.

“I love you maknae.” I quickly hugged Seungri.

“Noona, but I took a video of you and hyung kissing. Sorry! I’ll use it wisely.” He showed his mischievous grin.

“Yahhh! Don’t you dare use that to blackmail me.” Dara scolded him. Aigooo, Seungri will always find a way to annoy everyone.

“Don’t mind him. We have more hidden cards to blackmail him.” I assured her.

“Let’s go back to the hotel and continue our business there.” I smiled cheekily.

“Aigooo! I really miss my boyfriend." She just laughed.

"Say your goodbye to everyone first.” She continued.

“I believe there’s no need to do that. After what they just saw on stage, I’m sure they know what’s bound to happen if we went missing together. They won’t dare disturb us.” I reasoned out, stating a fact.

“Are you ready for Kwon babies made in Taiwan?” She whispered, giggling.

“More than ready babe.”