Back to Him

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

October 9, Taiwan

DARA’s POV

After countless of days being alone, I was finally able to feel again how is it like waking up with Jiyong.

“Goodmorning babe.” I whispered, giving him the morning kisses he missed for the past few weeks.

Jiyong suddenly shifted my body on top of him. His lips started giving small kisses on my neck.

“Babe, I’m warning you. Don’t leave a mark. I’ll be wearing an off shoulder dress tomorrow.” I don’t want to give another stress to my make-up artist. She already have a handful, covering Jiyong’s hickeys onto me lately.

“Should I leave my mark somewhere that will be hidden then?” He smirked.

“Why are you so needy this morning?”

“Just because I miss you.” 

“What time is your flight again?” He suddenly asked.

“Just a little later than your flight to Korea.” After answering his question, he showed me his erted smile. Now, I know where this will lead us.

 


 

October 10, Philippines

After the event for Head and Shoulders, we immediately went to the airport for our flight back to Seoul.

“See you later.” I messaged Jiyong.

“I’ll pick you up.”

“No need. People might see you.”

“It will still be dark the time you arrived here. I can handle it."

“Noona, you’re so happy ever since you arrived from Taiwan.” My manager told me while we waited for our flight.

“Of course, she will be. She spent the night with the love of her life.” My hair stylist joined our talk, smirking.  Oh well, who wouldn’t be. That 2 days and 1 night in Taiwan was totally worth it.

“By the way, you’re really glowing.” My make up artist voiced out.

“Good vibes and positivity.” I smiled. 

"Stop fooling us noona. You're glowing because you made some Kwon babies." My hair stylist commented. Aigoooo, why are they so concerned with my life. I'm here, thinking about the positivity of life, and then they will burst my bubble.  


October 11, Korea

When we arrived home after Jiyong picked me, I quickly hugged him and inhaled his scent. “I’m home.” I whispered. 

I really miss this. I miss being with him in the comfort of our house.

“Babe.” I hold his face and stared at him. His eyes were gently piercing onto me but at the same time I can see the tiredness behind it. He’s been through a lot for this tour especially his health. Whenever he needed to go out of the country, I always got worried because he doesn’t tell the staffs when he’s in pain to avoid worrying them. That’s why I always make sure that we video call each other so I can personally see his state. In that way, I can call his manager or some staff so they can look after him.

“You’re too tired.” I caressed his cheek which made him closed his eyes. “Promise me that you will rest and eat well.”

“You’re already here. I know someone will take care of me.” He replied back, hugging me closer.

“Let’s get you some check up. Maybe tomorrow or the day after. I want my healthy Jiyong back.” Just imagine how scared I was when he needed to do some MRI last time. I was freaking out, thinking something bad might have happened.

“Don’t worry about the last time if you’re thinking about it. I’m sure I’ll be better now.”

“How can I not babe? Hearing you in that state, I felt so helpless. I can’t do anything since I’m not with you that time. Please take care of your body. And stop keeping it from people.”

“I don’t want to worry them.” 

“That’s the point. You don’t want to worry them but how about me? It scares me when I see you hiding the pain. What if I didn’t call you, what if I didn’t notice it, what will happen?”

“Nothing will happen. I know you’ll always be there for me, you’ll always see through me. I know you’ll always make a way to take care of me, regardless of the distance and time difference we have. I know I’ll always be safe.” His reply made me hug him tighter. Everything he just said was true. But I hate it too, hate hearing him not worrying about himself. 

“I’m right, right?” I heard him chuckled.

“Well, I can’t help it. I love you too much.” I honestly replied. He released his hug as his hands cupped my face.

“And I thank you for that. I love you too.” He replied, claiming my lips. The kiss we shared was full of so much emotions, the longingness, the excitement, the comfort, the lust, the love. We have been through this set-up many times before because of our work. The set-up of not being able with each other for a long time, always having the uncertainty on when will we see each other again but we’ll never get used to this. What’s there to get used to on not being able to be with the one you love, right? At the end of the day, we'll still crave for each other's presence.

 


 

JIYONG’s POV

It felt like it’s my first time sleeping since my Europe tour when I woke up. I mean, I slept well during that night in Taiwan with Dara, but it still feels different being back in our house. God, I miss looking at her while she sleeps. She looked so peaceful and beautiful. Only her could give me this kind of feeling. I wanted the whole world to know my feelings about her. But with our situation, I agree it doesn't matter as long as we know the truth. I wanted to protect her. That gave me an idea to post something. I quickly grabbed my phone, and edited my IG post for MOTTE.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaEAMbTg7YG/?taken-by=xxxibgdrgn

“All My VIPZ in all over the world. I really wanna say thank you and love you from the bottom of my heart. I learned so many things again through this tour and this year, 2017. “GOOD VIBES ONLY EVERYDAY” There’s so many ways that we’re sharing of the ENERGY, I called “Power of Love” that you guys gave me and sent me. I am the Luckiest guy ever and it’s truly an honor. Thanx for making my life & days. EVERYTHING’s are Me & You made it all together!! It was such a beautiful Symphony New Anthem for me. I’ll never forget this every moments that like a movie. Great Job for everyone that working on this tour and thanks again for coming to my show. VIPZ ‘It was a good day’ Incase, I don’t see ya Good afternoon, Goodevenin’ and Goodnight”

There. This is for you VIPs, my staffs, my family and friends, and most especially this is for you Dara.

“Babe?” She mumbled.

“I thought you’re sleeping.”

“I am but I felt you giggling.” She whispered.

“Look at this.” I proudly showed her my phone.

She started reading it with eyes still half closed. I was staring at her when her eyes suddenly opened wide. I laughed knowing what she would do next. She will scold me for being too obvious. I can see it coming.

“What is this? Good vibes only everyday?!”

“You’re too obvious. That’s my line. I even caption my IG story with that hours ago. And that ‘luckiest guy’. Babe, I put ‘lucky girl’ too on my IG story. What are you even thinking?” She babbled continously.

“Well, I’m making it obvious. They should know that you’re already mine.”

“No one will snatch me away. You pabo.”

“But babe, really, thank you for everything. I am really the luckiest guy ever to be love by you. Who would have thought that Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park would make a bold move to perform together on stage. And who would have thought that the whole world would see how much we are in love with each other.”

“I can’t still get over that time you told me you miss me on stage. I swear I looked like a marshmallow back there.” I giggled.

“You’re the one who made it more obvious. That ‘Who You’ stage in Manila was so unexpected."

"Incase you forgot it, you told me you love me during my IG live."

"Yah, that was just a whisper. I'm sure people didn't notice it. Incase you forgot it too, you always do something weird during encore. I swear, I wanted to be swallowed by the stage.” She added.

“Thinking about it, I think it was better that my plan on revealing our relationship failed.” 

“Why? I thought you really wanted to reveal it.” 

“Because I think what we’re doing now is more fun and sweet.”

“What are we doing?”

“The things we post. Like we were communicating and indirectly pertaining to each other. I love how our supporters are getting it in an instant and they get giddy over it.” 

“Ohhh right. I started it, you should thank me.” She grinned.

“Should I post all our polaroids and videos?” She looked at me knowingly.

“We are really getting bolder, aren’t we?” 


 

JIYONG’s POV

“BABE!” Dara suddenly shouted. Her face looks like she saw a ghost.

“Why? What happened?” I asked, alarmed.

“You always saw me take my pills, right?” She asked. What’s with the sudden question?

“I’m not sure. I’m fine whether you take it or not.” I answered honestly. I really don’t mind if she got pregnant. For me, that would be so great. I really wanted to have little Jiyong and Sandara running around our house as soon as possible..

She showed me a photo from her event last night. Breathtakingly beautiful as always!

“What’s wrong? It's pretty.”

“Look at my tummy! Oh my god! Am I pregnant?” She asked. I looked back at her phone and indeed there seems like a baby bump there. Oh my god! I stared at her and back to her photo repeatedly. Oh my god! I’m going to be a father!

“BABE!!!! I’M GOING TO BE A DAD!!! OH MY GOD! THANK YOU LORD!” I squealed excitedly, hugging her. Oh my god! Oh my god! I’m gonna be a father! Thank you Lord! Oh God, my heart is beating too fast.

“Wait! Let’s not jump into conclusions.”

“But babe! Oh my god! I’m so happy. This is the greatest news ever!” I replied, kissing her. “Aren’t you excited?” 

“Of course, I’m excited. If I’m really pregnant, this baby is a great blessing to us.” She smiled. True! It would be the greatest blessing! I immediately caressed her stomach and talked to the baby inside, “Hi baby! How is it there inside? I love you so much!”

“Babe, what are you doing?” Dara asked.

“Talking to our baby, of course.” I grinned at her.

“Stop that. I’m not even sure if I’m pregnant. Seungri and I ate too much back in Manila. This bump might just be fats.” She chuckled.

“No, I’m sure a Kwon baby is growing inside there” I declared with finality. I’ve never been this excited in my whole life. God! I can already imagine holding a little Dara or Jiyong in my arms. Aigoooo! That must be an amazing feeling! I can't wait already!


 

DARA’s POV

When I saw my side profile photos last night, I was shocked seeing my stomach bulging. I immediately thought that I might be pregnant because it really looked like a baby bump, and Jiyong and I were doing it frequently these past months. Well, I don’t know how many months it should take to show a bump but being pregnant is the first thing that I could think of. I was surprised but nevertheless if I’m really am, I’m really grateful for this blessing. After informing Jiyong about my assumption, I was really nervous on how he will react. He looked confused at first but when it finally sinks in to him.

“BABE!!!! I’M GOING TO BE A DAD!!! OH MY GOD! THANK YOU LORD!” He squealed repeatedly. Seeing him being this excited and giddy with the thought of me carrying his baby instantly eased my worry. Although, I don’t want to burst our little celebration. I’m sure that I took my pills regularly so why would I be pregnant? Maybe, I just really got fat. Aigooo! Ssabu-nim will get mad at me.

I explained it to him since I'm really torn if this is real or I just gained some weight but he suddenly went to my stomach and talked to it. Aigooo, this scene is melting my heart. He's so cute. I can only see excitement and love, not even a hint of worry was visible. With his reaction, I’m damn sure I want him to be my future husband and the father of my kids. I can’t wait to witness those moments soon.

“Aigooo! Maybe, I just gained some weight babe. Can you please get the pregnancy kit in the cabinet.” After I said those, he looked at me weirdly. Did I say something wrong?

“We have pregnancy kit here?” He asked, surprised.

“Babe, you know how Bommie’s mind works. The instant she knew that we were already living together, she advised me to buy one.” I explained, laughing. I’m glad I followed her.

I was about to enter the bathroom with the kit when I noticed Jiyong following me inside. 

“What are you doing?”

“I want to know if you’re really pregnant.” He grinned.

“You don’t need to follow me inside. I’ll be out in no time.”

“But I want to be the first one to know.” He pouted.

“Aigooo! Just wait for a while. We’ll check the results together.” I kissed him before closing the door.

“Babe, before we look at it, can I ask you something?” I started when I went out the bathroom.

“What will we do if I’m really pregnant?”

“If there’s really a Kwon baby inside that cute tummy of yours, we will love him/her unconditionally. We will do our best to provide his needs. And we will give him the happiest family.” He replied dreamily, pecking my lips in between his words.

“But how about your career? Will it be okay?” I asked, concerned.

“You and this baby are the most important people in my life, I wouldn’t trade it for the world. If I lost my career, I promise I’ll do everything to provide for us.” His reply tugged my heart. This man is willing to sacrifice everything for me, for us. Do I even deserve to be loved by him? He's way too perfect.

“Thank you.”

“But what if I’m not pregnant, what if I just gained weight?” I asked again.

“I will be somewhat disappointed. I really wanted a baby.” He chuckled.

“Seriously babe, will you still love me or will you look at other girls?” I pouted.

“Aigooo, my baby girl is so cute. Why would I look at other girls when I already have the most amazing one. The iest and the prettiest, if I may add. If you get fat, who cares. I think you look adorable with that cute tummy.” He assured me, smiling.

“Yah, are you serious?” I glared at him but deep inside I was already melting. How can you not love him?!

“I love every inch of you babe. More than your physical appearance, it’s what’s inside you that made me fall in love. The way you are so humble and down to earth, the way you take care and protect the people around you, the way you help everyone, the way you always see the good on people, the way you always worked hard and do your best in everything. There are million reasons to love you babe.” Oh my god! Oh my god! I’m under his spell again. He’s doing it again. My heart was already beating wildly with his words. And I know he said all those with so much sincerity and not just another sugar-coated words from his cheesiness.

I quickly claimed his lips, thankful for everything he did to me and made me feel, “I love you so much.” I whispered.

“Let's check it now."

It was negative. Aigooo! This baby bump is indeed full of noodles.

“Sorry babe.” I apologized to Jiyong. He must be feeling so disappointed.

“It’s okay, you don't need to apologize. We’ll have a baby in the right time.” He then lowered himself on my tummy.

“Hi there baby fats! Are you enjoying your time inside mommy’s tummy?” Jiyong started. I quickly hit him, how could he just talk to my baby fats like that! But he just chuckled and continued talking as if a baby was really growing inside me.

“Your mommy must have spent her time well by eating with your Uncle Panda and Uncle Youngbae while I was away. Aigooo! I’m so jealous. Take your time there, okay? I still love you.”

“Baby fats, can you just transfer to your appa? He’s really thin now. He needs you more than me.” I decided to join his antics.

“No. He likes it there, I’ll just eat more by myself.” Jiyong giggled.

“Aigooo! I really need to make you gain some weight babe. And don’t worry, you’ll get your y girlfriend again in no time.” I declared to him. Ssabu-nim! Let’s do this! I’ll get my abs back.

“You don’t really need. I think it’s cute.”

“Just gain some weight Ji. I’ll take care of myself.” I dismissed him. I swear, I’ll get my abs back.

“Babe, I can read your mind. I told you, I’m fine with whatever you look.” Jiyong chuckled.

 


Author's Note:

Cheesiness Overload!

Hi guys! Thank you so much again for reading <3 I might end this soon, maybe after 2 to 3 chapters. MOTTE tour has already ended so I might end this as well but seriously I don't want to let go of this yet. Aigooo! This is so hard! Don't worry, I'll try to come back! Thank you again! I love you all! Enjoy reading!