Stay there

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

JIYONG's POV

I went backstage to rest while the VCR was still playing. 

“Hi babe.” Dara, who was watching, welcomed me as she wipes my sweats with a towel.

“Are you okay, you’re too sweaty?” She asked concerned.

“I’m fine. I just need a quick hug.” To which she immediately granted.

“I’m so much alive now.” I grinned at her.

“Did you have fun?” 

“Of course. Well aside from the times you seduced me back there.”

“Yah, you started it first. I was close on having a hard right on stage.” I defended myself.

“Aigooo, stop exaggerating. There are minors out there.” She laughed.

“You! In case you forget, you stole a kiss from me! If not from the spotlight that suddenly focused on me, I’ve already left the stage and followed you.”

“It’s not my fault. You looked so kissable back there.” She defended herself now.

“I wish I could also bring you in Europe.”

“I’m gonna miss you too. Let's just call each other. And remember, we still have Japan.” She replied.

“But, I want some babe time there but you ruined it.” I complained, remembering the call I got earlier.

“Bajowoo called me earlier, he told me you texted him and Junsuke to accompany you on shopping and eating around Tokyo. What about me?” I complained.

“That guy, he’s too loud. I’ll bring you with me.” She tried consoling me.

“Babeeee!” I stomped my feet not really liking the idea of not having a private babe time.

“Jiyong, get ready now!” One staff shouted.

“Go babe. You still love me even without babe time.” She smirked.

“Dara!"

“Go, the fans are waiting.”

“Aishhhh. Later! Love you!”

 


 

“Are you ready?” I asked as we waited backstage.

“I’m always ready! Shall we?” She smiled.

“I’m loving your confidence. haters, you own the stage babe.”

“Yah, watch your language. I want to live my life with no regrets. Also, there’s this one person who always believes in me. As long as I have him, I’m fine.”

“You’re starting to acquire my cheesiness.” I laughed.

“But you love it.” She replied back.

“No objection. Let’s start now.”

She was about to go on stage when she looked back and shouted, “Ji, lowkey today! No surprise, get that!”

“Go! The song is about to start!” I laughed at her. I’ll try my best Dara, I'll try.

When she was out there already, I suddenly heard her shout, “Thank you Malaysia! Whoooo!”

She’s too energetic today, go queen own the stage!

Yeongwonhan geon jeoldae eobseo

Gyeolguge neon byeonhaetji

Iyudo eobseo jinsimi eobseo

Sarang gateun sori ttawin jibeo chyeo

Oneulbameun ppittakhage

Just like in Manila, the encore stage was becoming Dara's playground. She enjoys the freedom of just being crazy on stage. Aigooo, she even memorized the steps! How I wished this week doesn't end. 

Naebeoryeodwo

Eochapi nan honjayeotji

Amudo eobseo da uimi eobseo

Satang ballin wiro ttawin jibeo chyeo

Oneulbameun ppittakhage

I was in trance just by looking at her, I almost forgot it was past my cue to enter. I saw her panicked face as she started searching so I started running towards her.

Beoreokbeoreok sorichyeo naneun hyeongijeung

Nae simsimpuri hwa puri sangdaeneun dareun yeonindeul

……………..

Neo hana mitgo manyang haengbokhaesseotdeon naega

Useupge namgyeojyeosseo

Saekkisongarak geolgo

maengsehaesseotdeon nega

Gyeolgugen

 

Yeongwonhan geon jeoldae eobseo

Gyeolguge neon byeonhaetji

I was expecting her to follow me as I go around but when I looked back she already have her own little world at the center of the stage. Aigooo, she’s enjoying herself way too much. She even forgot my presence.

Iyudo eobseo jinsimi eobseo

Sarang gateun sori ttawin jibeo chyeo

Oneulbameun ppittakhage

 

Naebeoryeodwo

Eochapi nan honjayeotji

There’s no use going to the sides without her. I might as well stay with her at the center. I can't help but keep on staring at her smiles. She's so consumed with this whole thing, she even joined the back-up dancers on dancing. Aigoooooo!

Amudo eobseo da uimi eobseo

Satang ballin wiro ttawin jibeo chyeo

Oneulbameun ppittakhage

Jiteun airain geutgo seupeurei han tong da sseugo

I stayed at the center to be with her but my hyper girlfriend just left me, and went towards the sides. Aigooo, I’m really being neglected.

Gajukbaji, gajukjaket geolchigo insang sseugo

Apeumeul sumgin chae apeuro deo bittureojillae

Nega mianhaejige haneureda chimeul kak

Tubakhaejin nae maltuwa geochireojin nunbichi museowo neo

Sireun na itji duryeowojyeo doragagopeunde gal de eopgo

Saranghagopeunde sangdae eopgo mwol eojjeorago

Dori kil su eopdeorago

“Babe, it’s your part.” I whispered, removing the microphone I was holding. She hesitated at first but when I sang, she joined me soon after.

Neo hana mitgo manyang haengbokhaesseotdeon naega

Useupge namgyeojyeosseo

Saekkisongarak geolgo maengsehaesseotdeon nega

She’s getting excited again.

2….3

Gyeolgugen

I tried to guide her again towards the new beat of the song. And when she was used to it, our bodies moved together along with it.

Yeongwonhan geon jeoldae eobseo

Gyeolguge neon byeonhaetji

Iyudo eobseo jinsimi eobseo

Sarang gateun sori ttawin jibeo chyeo

Oneulbameun ppittakhage

 

Naebeoryeodwo

Eochapi nan honjayeotji

Amudo eobseo da uimi eobseo

Satang ballin wiro ttawin jibeo chyeo

Oneulbameun ppittakhage

 

Oneulbameun nareul wihae amu mal marajullaeyo

Honjain ge na ireoke himdeul jul mollanneunde (geudaega bogo sipeo)

 

I noticed that she keeps on distancing herself from me. She must be suspecting me again of doing unexpected things. Aishhhh, what do I do? I want her near me.

 

Oneulbamman nareul wihae chinguga doeeojullaeyo

I joheun nal areumdaun nal nega geuriun nal

Oneulbameun ppittakhage

 

Oneulbameun nareul wihae amu mal marajullaeyo

Honjain ge na ireoke himdeul jul mollanneunde (geudaega bogo sipeo)

Oneulbamman nareul wihae chinguga doeeojullaeyo

I joheun nal areumdaun nal nega geuriun nal

Oneulbameun ppittakhage

Now, this is it. I hope this worked this time. I’m not planning on revealing it today as per CEO Yang’s and Dara’s instruction. I just want to sing something for her.

“So let me introduce my crew. You ready?” I started. I introduced my music director, the band, and the dancers, now it’s time for my girl.

“And special guest….. shy Dara!” Kyaaaaaaa, my girlfriend is dancing 'I’m the best' choreo. Go babe, own it! God, that fierce look! How can I even?!!

“DARADARADARA DARADARADARADARADARADARA DARADARA,” I sang. Whoaaaa, that sounds good! I better do another song along those lines.

I continued thanking everyone from YG, Bigbang, my friends, VIPs, and myself. This is it! As we bowed down, I quickly looked at the Hitech dancers. “Yah. Better not ruin anything.” I reminded them.

I looked at Dara but she was trying her best not to look at me and she opt to talk to Eunyoung instead.

Since she was avoiding me, I sat down and adjusted my cap so I can clearly see her. I stared at her with my piercing eyes until she looks at me. I know she can feel it.

“Babe, look at me.” I told her. She briefly looked, and shifted her gaze again.

Aigoooo babe! I’ll stare at you until you look at me. I can already hear the fans screaming my name. How I wished they could scream 'Daragon', I need some confidence booster here.

“Stop...” Dara quickly said, and looked somewhere else again.

I was already contemplating on whether I should continue this, Dara might get mad at me again. Think Jiyong, think!

“So we got only 9 more show…” I started. I laughed at myself as I randomly said something on the mic due to too much nervousness.

I looked back at Dara and saw that she’s already talking with the dancers. Probably telling them their cue to leave.

“Stay there!” I quickly said. You can’t leave yet, babe.

“I’m out!” I can see Dara’s eyes looking so nervous again. She’s probably killing me inside her mind already.

“I’ll be right back. 9..10 more!” I continued.

I saw Dara and some of the dancers starting to get up and leave. No!

“Stay there! Stay there! Stay there!” I repeated myself, going back towards them. But they just keep on dispersing to both sides of the stage. Dara, even went to the exit of the Hitech dancers so she can get away from me. Aigooo, why do my plan always not work?! 

I have no choice already so I just blurted out what I wanted to say to her.

“I love you!” I shouted then blew some kisses. That’s for you Dara, you won again this time.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmOqhfgf3vA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2NU9iG6WJ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vZicykK71o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H86w1t1wrk


Author's Note:

Please watch the youtube links so you can visualize it more. Shout out to Tanykwon, mrsrance, and Sammi Lee for their fancams. Thank you guys!