Peaceplusone

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

DARA’s POV

Jiyong grabbed the coffees from my hand as Gee eun quickly hugged me. “Noona!” ”Hey Dara” Janghyun and Soonho greeted as well.

“Oppa, long time, no see.”

“I know. Been wanting to work with you but I always ended up with him.” His face showing disappointment as a joke.

“Let’s shoot soon.”

“Yah, am I hearing wedding bells?” Gee eun teased. Her eyes moving between Jiyong and me.

“Babe, is this glazed donut yours?” Jiyong butted in, holding the paper bag up. “You’ve been craving this for a week now. Oh, by the way, I already told Youngwoo to send us another scent.”

“Thanks.”

“You sure we’ll still get one. You might throw up again?”

“Hmmm. I think it’ll be fine. We’ll know.”

“Wait, you’re vomiting?” Gee eun asked. I nodded my head at her. It was two days ago, when I woke up with upset stomach. I nearly lived in the bathroom that day, but the incense we always had there made me dizzier.

“And you’re also craving foods?” She continued to ask.

“Noona. Don’t even ask. She’s been waking up in the middle of the night to eat.” Jiyong chuckled as he went to my side, giving me my donut. “Right Mrs. Kwon.” He winked. Aigooo, he can’t blame me. I tend to forget eating during shoot. I’ll only notice it when my stomach started grumbling.

I took a bite, closing my eyes to savor it. “Is it good?” Jiyong asked, caressing my waist.

“Here.” I shove it to his mouth.

“This must be happy.” Jiyong patted my waist.

“Very.” I laughed, finishing the remaining donut.

“Noona, my friend just came from Indonesia. I asked him to buy these noodles. Jiyong said you like it these days.” Soonho showed me the contents of the plastic he’s holding.

“Omo. Thank you so much! I owe you.”

“You owe it to me Mrs. Kwon.” Jiyong corrected.

“I’ll just pay you Soonho.” I laughed, winking at him.

“Mrs. Kwon?”

“Why?” I asked Janghyun.

“Mrs. Kwon?” He repeated, pointing at me. I nodded my head then look around. There are no people here other than us, Haekyung unnie, and two YG assistants.

“Yes oppa?” I asked again.

“Yah yah.” Gee eun shouted this time.

“Noona?” Jiyong and I looked at them confusedly.

“Am I doing a maternity shoot? Oh wow, just wow. Congrats guys.” Janghyun clapped again.

“God, I’m going to be an aunt?”

“What?! I’m not pregnant.” I laughed.

“But.” Gee eun pointed at our entwined hands, still resting on my waist.

“Aigooo unnie. He always does this.”

“But the cravings, the morning sickness?” She insists.

“Hundred percent sure noona. Too bad, no Kwon babies yet.” Jiyong answered, chuckling. But we clearly understand them, we also had the same thought. But more than one pregnancy tests at home gave us negative. It’s just me and my episode of dizziness and cravings. My period must be coming soon.

“You nearly got us there.” Gee eun sighed, dragging Jiyong. “Now, you. Let’s get you dress up.”

“Noona, we still have an hour before the shoot.”

“I know. And we only have Dara here for less than an hour.”

“Wait. Mrs. Kwon?” Janghyun repeated again, pointing at me. I nodded my head again curiously.

“Need something?”

He shook his head, then smiled suddenly. Now, what was that? He grabbed his camera instead, and sat on the chair facing us.

Gee eun gave me the Celine button down shirt. Jiyong instantly took off his shirt, standing close to me, letting me dress him.

“See. You can do that in seconds.” Gee eun glared, giving me some accessories this time. “Dara, God really sent you to us.”

“Dara, while you’re at it. Here.” Haekyung shuffled from her seat, giving me the compact powder this time.

Okay, now what am I? Thank God Taehyun unnie is not here. I stared at Jiyong. He was grinning, his gummy smiles dancing itself on me. “Aigooo, how could I even resist that.”

 

 

JIYONG’s POV

Dara was already wearing the PMO stuffs I left when I entered my office.

“This is really pretty.” She said when she saw my reflection on the mirror.

I insert my hands on her short’s side pocket, pulling her to me. “We already have this at home.”

“Still. This is one of my favorites.”

“But you’ve never worn it in public.”

“Ji, you haven’t released this yet.”

She’s right. I forgot again.

“Here, wear this tomorrow.” I removed my red string bracelet, placing it on her wrist. “That’s prettier. You should wear more of my bracelets.”

She turned to face me, giggling. “Aigooo, babe. I’m just supporting my friends. No need to flaunt yours. They’re sold out in less than a minute.”

“But Dee.” I released a deep sigh. It’s making me jealous. Just a little bit. She’s wearing all her friend’s brands these days. I miss those times she’s wearing PMO constantly.

“Fine. Stop sulking.” She gave me a quick peck, patting my cheeks. “Go back to work.”

“Just one last meeting then we’re going home.” I assured her, grabbing the documents on my table.

“I’m fine babe. No rush.”

 

 

“Okay. That’s it. Remember to put the shorts on the market asap.” I reminded again. I should really keep track on the PMO stuffs I’ve been bringing home. When I thought about it, most are really not yet released.

“Yes sir. We’ll give you updates.”

“Thank you again. Sorry for holding your dinner. If you don’t have plans, I’ll order some food.” They all nodded their heads. This day must be really draining. “Let’s ask the people outside.”

When I opened the door, the staffs are all huddled together. Sketches and samples were swept from one of the large tables, foods now replacing it. Dara was busy, pouring them some cola, distributing the utensils.

“Sir, I guess Dara unnie is always one step ahead of you.” The marketing head laughed.

Now I know why all the staffs are so happy when Dara arrived.

“Noona, which color is better this or this?” One staff asked her.

“Right one.” She replied, but raised her hand to prevent the staff on bringing down the sample. “Can I see again the design.” There she is again. How many times have I seen her working here? Cutting tags, packing stuffs, commenting on designs.

“Here noona.”’

“Yup, go for that color. Now, stop working and eat.”

“Sir, I’m not just gonna stand here and watch them.” The creatives head whispered.

“Of course. Let’s join them. I’m sure Dara went overboard on ordering again.”

“Hey.” I called her.

“Finally, you’re all here. You all work too hard.” She quickly attended the needs of the people I just had meeting with, thanking them repeatedly.

“Babe.” She handed my food then returned back to the crowd.

“Jiyong.”

“Noona. When did you arrive?” From what I remember Dami noona can’t go today since she will be busy in her shop.

“An hour ago. I heard Dara was here so I dropped by.”

I continued eating, watching them loosen up from today’s hardwork. They all need that.

“She’s really special.” Dami said out of the blue. Without looking at her, I knew we were both staring at Dara, awe with her effect on people. “You should really put a ring on that finger soon.”

“Noona, we’ve- “

“Yah. Don’t give me excuses. Even if you two talked about a wedding, a family, hundred times, even thousand times. She still deserves the best proposal you can think of.” She cut me immediately.

What she said, I’ve been doing that for God knows how long. I’ve overheard their talk before. Dami was asking if I’ve already proposed. And Dara’s response made me feel a lot of things. She told her; she’s still nervous when it comes to the topic. Yet, proposal is not important cause she was sure we were on the same page on having a family together. That even without it we can get married right there and then, dressed in our jeans and t-shirt, and it will still be the most special day of her life. How could she say that when all women out there was dreaming on having the grandest proposal, dreaming on wearing a long white gown in their well-planned wedding. Dara will always be Dara, the simplest and the most unique person you’ll ever met but I know she deserves nothing but the best in life.

My future wife has already made her way towards us. She wipes the side of my mouth with her finger, getting my plate. “Done, babe?” Those little gestures. Those always left my heart flipping.

“Let’s go home?”

“Yes. Still have work tomorrow.”

“Dara, you sure you don’t want to work here. Your schedule would be flexible. Plus, you already know your way here, I bet you have done more work here than the real staffs.”

“People here will love it.” I added.

“You’re the one who’ll love it.” Dami smacked my head. I’m just saying the truth, but will not deny her statement though.

“I’m fine unnie. I have a better position than being a staff here. The owner of the ow-”

“Oh my god. Dara, stop!” Dami cutted her, quickly covering her ears.  Oh yeah, that’s my Dara right there. I taught her well.

“Yah noona, please let us finish what we are saying.” I chuckled.

“Oh God! You two are impossible.”

 

 

Author's Note:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDARA PARK!

#EverdayIsDARAday