Mildang (Push and Pull)

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

DARA’s POV

He immediately went towards me backstage when the concert ended. Before he got the chance to hug me, I’ve already stopped him. “Kwon Jiyong, don’t you dare come near me.”

“What did I do?”

I stared at him, waiting for him to realize what he did a while ago. But I was ignored, and he proceeded on hugging.

“I miss you.” He whispered. I stood still but I’m very much tempted to hug him back. “Dara, you must resist it. Control yourself.” I mentally reminded myself.

“Stop hugging me.”

“Why? I didn’t do anything. God knows, I was trying my best to keep it low key back there. So why can’t I hug you?” He asked innocently.

“Ji! You’re planning on something a while ago. The way you stared at me back there. God! I swear I’m gonna kill you.”

“But you’re not even looking at me.”

“How can I? Your eyes were drilling me. I saw lust, babe! You're stripping out there.” I shyly confessed. I slumped my shoulder, admitting my defeat.

“You even asked us to stay. Seriously, Jiyong! I’m having a heart attack back there.”

I closed my eyes, knowing this dragon hugging me would soon laugh. 

“HAHAHAHAHAHHA! BABE! SERIOUSLY?! HAHAHAHAHA”

“Stop that!” I squirmed my way out from his hug, and started walking back to the dressing room. I can still hear him laughing and he’s probably rolling on the floor already.

“Babe, wait!” He shouted. I quickened my pace so I won’t have to deal with his teasing.

The next thing I knew, he already grabbed my face and kissed me fully on the lips.

“You’re right. I was thinking about making Kwon babies a while ago. Shall we?” He laughed again.

“Seriously, JI! I hate you!” I walked away from him. I heard him burst into another round of laughters as he follows me. He managed to entwine our hands and started talking, “But babe, why are you mad? My plan didn’t even push through. You all left me on stage.”

“But still if I didn’t do that, you would do something careless again.” I explained. He kept silent and after a few minutes he whispered something to himself but I heard it, “I just wanted to sing for you on stage.”

When we entered the dressing room, everyone was clapping and congratulating Jiyong. I watched him bowed down and smiled but I know he’s still sulking from my outburst. Now, I feel guilty. Aishhhhh!

“Hyung, what are you planning a while ago?” One of the dancers asked Jiyong.

“You don’t need to know. I failed anyways.” He replied, giving them a half smile.

“Jiyong, I thought you’ll continue it today?” Taehee .

“No. We need to keep it low key, right babe?” He looked at me.

“Oh yes Taehee. We don’t want any chaos on the internet again.” I simply replied.

“Babe, do you want anything?” I asked him to lighten up his mood.

“No. I’m fine.” He smiled and quickly avoid my eyes. God, I can’t handle this. I grabbed his hand and pulled him outside the dressing room. I need to talk to him.

When we got out, he just stayed silent and waited for me to talk.

I took a deep breath before talking, “I’m sorry babe.” But I got no reply.

After minutes of waiting, I repeated myself again, "Ji, sorry."

“Why are you apologizing? I should be the one doing that.” 

“No, my reason for lashing at you was nonsense. I mean, nothing even happened. Sorry.” I explained, looking down at my fingers.

“Babe, it’s my fault. You already told me not to do anything but I still did. Sorry for ruining the mood.”

“Let’s stop fighting please. Let’s enjoy our time here.”

“We’re not fighting. We just like push and pull.” He smiled at me.

“Aigoo, you’re teasing me again.” I pinched his cheeks.

“Don’t sulk now. I want my hyper Jiyong back.” I continued.

He kissed my forehead before we head back to the dressing room.

After changing to fresh clothes, I noticed the gifts the fans gave Jiyong.

“Babe, look at this. It’s so cool.” I showed him the metal plate with #MOTTEINKL written on it.

“Wait, I’ll take a picture.” He got the metal plate from me so he can take some pictures while I fixed the flowers he gave and some of our things.

“Jjangmae, please take pictures of me too.” I asked Jjangmae, giving him my phone and Polaroid.

I was already posing with the MOTTE posters as my backdrop when Jiyong suddenly grabbed my phone from Jjangmae.

“I’ll take the photos from your phone. Remember, I’m your Kwontographer.”

“Hold this for props.” He, then gave me the metal plate. I was already posing when he went again somewhere. When he came back, he was already holding some daisies.

“Pose again babe, I’ll put this on your hair.” I was about to get the daisies from his hands when he moved it away.

“No babe! I want to hold it for you.” He reasoned out.

“Why? You’re just making it hard for you.”

“I’m the photographer here, just follow me.” He started directing me other poses here and there. Aigooo, he’s really trying hard. I got the most handsome photographer out there, I’m so lucky.

“Babe, let’s take a selfie too.” I requested.

We started doing wacky poses on my phone when I noticed Jjangmae, taking Polaroid photos of us. OMO! I forgot about him.

“Ji, let’s pose for Jjangmae.”

"What are you doing?” I asked when I felt his hand on my hair.

“Palm hairstyle babe, it’s your trademark.” He winked.

https://twitter.com/krungy21/status/910871461077725184

After series of shots, I thanked Jjangmae and got my Polaroid back with some of the printed photos.

"You've taken a lot of photos. You should have told us to pose. But thanks anyways" 

"Stolen shots are better." My manager smiled.

“Babe, let’s do another selfie using this.” 

We both smiled on the camera but when I clicked on it, I felt his lips on my cheek.

“Ji, my shocked face looks bad.” I complained, fanning the photo paper.

“You know you’ll never looked bad.”

“Stop with your cheesiness. Let's go.”

 


 

JIYONG’s POV

We all went to YG Republique after the concert. It’s a restaurant owned by YG so we really don’t have any choice. At first, I thought that the whole place would be exclusive to us only but when we got there I was wrong. Aishhh, CEO Yang really hates losing his money.

I saw Dara already settled on her seat. I followed her but she immediately stops me.

“Babe, just sit in front of me. There are other people here.”

“But.” She glared at me so I have no choice but follow.

Before I sat down, I tried my luck and asked her again.

“Can’t I really sit there? Promise! I’ll behave.”

“Ji, stop that just follow noona.” My manager interjected.

“Please!”

“Stop it. I can already feel some camera taking photos of the both of you.” He whispered angrily.

“Babe, listen to your manager.” Dara agreed.

“Aishhhhhhhh.” I sat down knowing I can’t win with the both of them.

“Noona!” I heard Taehee cried.

“Hmmmm.” Dara lookED at my manager. Taehee was pointing at Jjangmae who’s sitting right beside him and eating peacefully. I laughed a little, having an idea where this is going.

“Jjangmae?” She asked confused while Taehee just nodded.

“What about him?” She continued to ask, preventing her smile to show.  She's right, she needed to handle the childishness of people around her.

“I keep on protecting the both of you but look he’s just eating merrily there. I hate him, he has no use.” He ranted, glaring at Jjangmae.

“Don’t worry about him. Jiyong and I are not sitting beside each other so that would be fine.”

“Yah Lee Taehee, can you stop bothering me. You don’t know what I have to endure a while ago.” Jjangmae suddenly blurted out. I laughed remembering his face as Leon.

“All I want was to eat but those two made fun of me. So shut up and mind your own business.” He continued before eating again.

“He’s right, Taehee. He looked so pissed when Dara made him wear my pink bonnet and sunglasses.” I looked at Dara, and she was already laughing her heart out. 

After eating and leaving signatures on the restaurant, we’re already preparing on going back to the hotel. I was looking for Dara so we can ride together but she’s already nowhere to be seen.

“Where’s Dara?” I asked Taehee.

“She went first. There are fans outside so she prefers walking to the car alone.”

I followed her soon to the car and it’s true people were already gathered outside.

“Why did you go first? What if something happened?” I told her after settling on my seat.

“There are bodyguards.”

“Still, there’s no use walking here alone. We’ll end up together in one car, anyways” I reasoned out

“You’re right. Why didn’t I think of that?” She pouted. 

“Oh, I know why I walked here first. Remember what happened during Bigbang’s 0 to 10 After Party back in January where you grabbed my head in front of all those people. I don’t want to create such chaos again.” She explained.

“Whatever babe. These past few weeks, we’ve been feeding them more than that.” I smirked.