Drunk Jiyong

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

October 12

JIYONG’s POV

“I’ve already sent you the clips from your MOTTE concert.” After receiving that message from one of my staffs, I immediately downloaded the videos so I can post it on Instagram.

While watching it, I thought of a better partition for the clips.

“Noona, favor.” I called the staff who edited it.

“Can you move Dara’s clip to the third part, the Kwon Jiyong part?”

“Aigooo, you’re getting too obvious these days. Okay, I’ll send it to you in 10 minutes.”

“Thanks noona!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaIy1swghQ8/?taken-by=xxxibgdrgn

 


 

October 13

“Can’t you really go with me?” I asked Dara again. Tomorrow will be my flight to Jeju. I was hoping Dara could be with me but she has too many work these days.

“I need to work while you rest.”

“But you don’t need to, we have too much money.” I reasoned out, pouting.

“Wow, coming from the person who also spends a lot.” She retorted back sarcastically. I heard her laughed after as she hugged me from behind.

“I need to finish some things. We need to feed our future Kwon babies well.” “Stop pouting. You’re more handsome when you smile but thinking about it you’re cuter when you pout. Well, the perks of being Kwon Jiyong. So perfect in everything he does.” She continued, smiling.

“Are you competing with my cheesiness?” I chuckled, earning a giggle from her. “When do we start our Kwon babies?” 

“You really can’t wait huh? Finish your army first. I don’t want to take care of a baby for two years alone.”

“After I came back, we can make a Kwon baby right away?”

“Yah, can we get married first.” She glared. Oh, that’s right. We’ll do it the traditional way.

“Of course. I’ll propose to you first, then I'll give you the best wedding. Then we will have a lot of Kwon babies and we will live happily ever after.” 

“I’ll be looking forward to that. But, I don’t want the extravagant type I just want it to be simple and private.” She added. 

“But what if a baby comes first?” I asked out of curiosity.

“It’s fine. As long as it yours.”

“What?! Daraaaaa! I’m the only one who can be the father of your kids.”

“Of course babe. Don’t misinterpret.” She chuckled. “Whatever comes first, the marriage or the baby, will still be perfect.” She continued. “Stop smiling like a stupid. Let’s go, they must be waiting already.”

We meet up with our friends, who were currently here in Korea for their upcoming show. We were fooling around their studio, and as usual Dara started her weird antics again, making us laugh. She, then, started video calling Chaerin who’s staying abroad. 

“Yah, Lee Chaerin! Why are you always talking with Dara.” I grabbed Dara’s phone.

“Oppa, give it back to unnie.”

“I didn’t give you the permission to call her everyday. You’re always ruining our babe time.”

“Unnie!!! Get the phone from oppa.” She shouted.

“Aigooo Ji. Stop that.” Dara grabbed back her phone.

“Don’t mind him Chaerin. Look it’s the 99%is crew.” She continued, showing Junsuke, Masahiro and Bajowoo.

They were having fun talking to Chaerin, completely forgetting my presence. 


 

DARA’s POV

I can’t help but laugh, looking at Jiyong. He’s having his own little world at the corner, pouting while taking a glance at us every now and then. I understand his sentiments but I think he’s being his childish self again. His concert must have taken a toll on his clinginess and sensitivity.

“Chaerin, I’ll talk to you later. Someone needs my attention.” I told CL, giving my phone to Junsuke.

I sat down beside Jiyong but he was making himself busy with his phone. Since he was too engrossed with what he’s doing, I guess he’s fine by now. I was about to get up when he stopped me.

“Stay.” He said without removing his eyes on his phone. His left hand made its way on my neck, finally settling it on my left ear. I looked at his phone, and my instincts were right. He’s composing another song, I wonder what is it about this time. I made myself comfortable, leaning my head on his shoulder. It’s been a while since I last saw him composing a song, I miss this side of him.

We were engulfed again in silence, and after some time, I heard him humming a sweet melody.

“It’s a good song.” I honestly complimented him.

“It’s for you, it should be beautiful.” God, why is he so good in making my heart flutters. I shifted my body to hug him sideways.

“UNNIEEEEEEE!” I heard someone shouting.

“Oppa, get away from my unnie!” The voice continued. I tried to search where the voice was coming from but Jiyong hugged me back, holding my head.

“You’re not hearing anything Dee.” He whispered, trying to make me believe him.

“Unnieeeee!” The voice shouted again. Then I heard laughs coming from Bajowoo and the others.

“I think that’s Chaerin calling me.”

“Your time with her is done already. It’s our babe time now.” And here I thought he’s already back to his normal self.

“I’ll just talk to her. I’m not going anywhere.” I replied, trying to remove his hands.

“Unnie, I already gave you so much time with oppa. I don’t want to watch you anymore being lovey dovey.” Chaerin shouted again.

“What?” I asked confused.

“We’ve been watching you for 20 minutes already. I swear I wanted to throw up with your sweetness. Actually, I salute Junsuke and the others for keeping up with your public display of affection right there. But I can’t anymore. Stop it please. My poor eyes!”

“All this time you’re just watching us instead of talking to each other?”

“What do you expect unnie. The three guys with you right there are too much of a K-drama fans. They thought they’re watching one right there.”

I wanted to get my phone but Jiyong has really no intention on letting me go.

“Chae, goodbye! Dara can’t really talk to you right now.” Jiyong warned her.

“Unnie, don’t listen to him. Get your phone back and run. Don’t let him catch you!” Chaerin instructed me. The two charismatic leaders are fighting and acting so childish.

“Don’t disturb us. Just call Seungri. I’m sure you miss him more than Dara.”

“Dara’s mine before you oppa. Remember that!”

“Oppa, give the phone to Dara.” She continued.

“Hang up on her already!” Jiyong commanded him too. Poor Junsuke.

“Sorry Chaerin-ah. I love seeing them being lovey dovey rather than seeing you and Dara talking about nonsense things. Bye!” Junsuke explained himself, hanging up on her.

“Thanks man.” Jiyong told him.

“Babe, please understand Chaerin too. She’s away for too long already. She’s getting home sick so I need to talk with her as much as possible.” I tried to explain.

“But I’m away for too long too.” He pouted again. 

“Okay okay. I’m all yours for the rest of the day.” I replied to stop his drama.

“Hear that, we’re going.” Jiyong bid his goodbye to them, dragging me.

“Ji! How dare you! I helped you with Chaerin and you won’t let us watch you!” Junsuke shouted.

“Do you really want to see us, and make love?” Jiyong shouted back. God, He’s embarrassing me! I saw Masahiro grabbed some clothes and threw it to my and crazy boyfriend.

“You’re gross! Go now!” They all said in unison.

“Don’t believe him.” I defended myself.

“We know you enjoy it Dara. Don’t act like a .” They shouted. What! How dare they said that infront of me! Do they think I’m that easy? I let go of Jiyong’s hand that’s holding me and quickly stormed to them. I started hitting each one of them hard but they just keep on laughing. The nerves!

Jiyong stopped me but what he said pushed me to my limits. “Let’s go now babe. We all know you’re the first one who always initiates it.” HOW DARE THIS GUY!

“YAHHHHHHHHHHH! SHUT UP! YOU’RE THE ONE WHO INITIATES IT!! KWON JIYONG! I’LL BE SLEEPING AT MY HOUSE TONIGHT! DON’T YOU DARE BE IN THE SAME HOUSE WITH ME!” I shouted at him before storming out the studio. What’s with those people?! Why are they ganging up on me? Aishhhh!


 

JIYONG’s POV

Now, I need to wait for hours. I hate this. I shouldn’t have done that. What am I thinking? I wouldn’t want to spend the night without Dara before going to Jeju.

I waited till midnight to make sure she was already sleeping when I sneaked in to her house. Knowing her, she’ll just need some time to clear her mind. I silently settled myself besides her so we can both get our sleep.

“I thought you wouldn’t come.” She mumbled, laying her head on my chest.

“I waited for 4 hours outside. It's usually that long for you to cool down.”

“Make it two hours next time. I’m getting impatient, waiting for you.” Her reply made me chuckle. How can you not love her.

“Goodnight.” I grabbed her chin, giving her a chaste kiss.

“Love you.” She mumbled.


 

October 18

JIYONG’s POV

“Babe, wake up. You’ll be late.” I think it was around 3am a while ago when she messaged me that she just got home from the 99%is collection show. This morning, she woke up early, and insisted on picking me up from the airport. I bet she didn’t even sleep, looking at how tired she is now.

“Babe.” I tried to wake her up again, nuzzling my face on her neck.

“Babe. It’s tickling me.” She mumbled.

“Wake up. I’ll drop you off.”

“5 minutes.” She replied, trapping me with her hug.

“1 hours. It wouldn’t hurt to be late.” I told her, changing my mind. “I’m awake now.” She chuckled, caressing my stubbles.

“You really like them, huh?” Pertaining to my facial hair.

“I don’t know. It just became a habit. You looked really different with them.”

“Differently good or differently bad?”

“I don’t know too. I like it when it’s shaved but when it’s there I like it too.” She grinned.

“Should I shave for later?”

“It’s up to you. You’re still Kwon Jiyong either ways.”


Later that night…

DARA’s POV

I immediately checked my phone when we were given a small break. I’m not surprised to see Jiyong’s messages and missed calls.

“Babe, we’ll finish late today. Sorry! Don’t worry I’ll go straight there after this.” I replied before resuming back to work.

The GIB filming ended at around 2 in the morning. I quickly bid my goodbye so I can go to where Jiyong is.

“Can’t wait to be with your lover?” Honey unnie teased me.

“He’s already bombarding my phone.” 

“I’ll make it up to you guys. Bye!” I promised them before rushing my way back to the dressing room.

“Dara, watch this.” Jjangmae handed me his phone. There, I saw Jiyong’s IG live awhile ago. Aigooo, he looked so drunk. My baby boy looked like a lost child.

“Babeeeeeeeee!” He whined after picking my call.

“Where are you? I miss you!” 

“Aigooo! Babe, you’re so drunk. I’m coming now.” I replied back but he hanged up on me, instead, he started to video call.

“Babeeeeeeeeee!” He started again. Seeing his state, he really is so drunk. I can foresee it, this will be a long night.

“I miss you!” He pouted again.

“Dara, where are you?” Someone grabbed his phone.

“Hi Taehyun unnie!” I waved at her.

“How’s my drunk Jiyong doing? I saw his IG live.” I laughed, remembering him teasing unnie.

“Noona, give that back.” Jiyong threw tantrums on the side. 

“Go here now. He’s annoying everyone.” Unnie informed me.

“We’re just packing our things.”

“Babe, where are you? They told me you forgot me already. You don’t, right?” They must be triggering him by using my name to annoy him back.

“I’ll be right there.” I ended our call. If I don’t come anytime soon, he will continuously bother everyone.

“Jjangmae, I should be going. Don’t worry about me, I’ll drive.” I informed my manager.

“You sure? I can drive you if you want.”

“It’s okay. Just rest. Good work today. Bye!”

“Dara!” Jjangmae called my attention before I disappear from the door.

“Kwon babies please!” He grinned. Aigooo! 

When I arrived at the place, I quickly greeted the people who were staying outside. All of them saying how thankful they were that I’ve already arrived. Oh God, Jiyong is really traumatizing them.

“Dara!” Someone called.

“Seho oppa, I’m glad you made it.” I greeted back.

“Work ended late?”

“Yes.”

“Where’s Jiyong?”

“You really have Jiyong tied in your hands.” He chuckled.

“What happened? I only saw his IG live.”

“He keeps on bothering everyone, telling how much he misses you, asking repeatedly if they have saw you already. And take note he’s doing that while pouting.” Seho explained, laughing.

“Sorry when he’s drunk, he has two sides. The child one or the party guy. I guess today is the childish Jiyong.” I apologized in his behalf.

When we went inside, I immediately scanned the place to look for him. His back was facing me, and I guess his target now is the dancers. Poor them.

“Dara! I’m glad you’re here. Look at him. I don’t even know how you manage to handle him everytime he’s drunk.” Taehyun unnie told me.

“Really bad, huh?” I laughed, unnie face palming herself. For a drunk Jiyong, it needs a lot of patience since you need to bear with his constant talkings, mood swings, and clinginess.

“I think I should rescue them now.” I excused myself.

“Noona! Unnie!” They all shouted when they saw me, relief washed their faces.

Jiyong looked back and saw me. “BABEEEEEEEEE!” He immediately hugged me.

“Noona, get him away from us.” Gon pleaded me.

“Ji, what are you telling them?”

“Because that guy right there ruined my special event for you back in Manila.” He pointed and glared at Gon. We’re back with that topic again. 

“Sorry guys! We’re going now.” I dragged him with me. But, he stopped us from walking and started to get everyone’s attention.

“Who told you my girlfriend is not coming? Look, she’s already here! My Dara is here!” He beamed at everyone, clapping.

“Why do I always have to embarrass myself everytime he’s drunk?” I asked myself. I bowed down to everyone and apologized. I didn’t know that coming here will consists of me giving too much apologies.

“Ji, let’s sit down over there.” I continued dragging him. We sat alongside with Seho and Jaewook.

“Seho, why are we sitting with them?” I heard Jaewook asked him.

“I don’t know too. We’re here first.” Seho replied back.

“Dara, I’m sorry but can you sit somewhere else. We want a peaceful drinking session.” Jaewook told me. 

“Oppa, don’t worry. I can handle him.” 

Jiyong hugged my side, putting his chin on my shoulders. “What took you so long? I miss you.”

“It's work, Ji. Don’t worry, it would take long before we film again.” I explained to him.

“No more work after today?” He grinned.

“I still have but I’ll be having more free time now.”

“You can go back with me in Jeju?"

“Mmmmmm. I need some time to relax too. And I still need to make you gain weight.”

“Yea!!!!!” Jiyong clapped his hands excitedly.

“Dara, I think PO is way better than Jiyong.” Seho suddenly said. God! You don’t say that infront of Jiyong, and worse infront of drunk Jiyong. I closed my eyes, waiting for a violent reaction. This will really test my patience.

“What did you say?” I heard Jiyong, obviously irritated.

“Babe, he said we look good together.” I tried to lie.

“No, I heard P.O’s name.”

“He did not. Right, oppa?” I looked at Seho to help me with the fuss he started.

“Ahhh. Yes. Yes. I said you really look good together. Maybe you just misheard it.”

“Hyung! I’m telling you. You should protect Dara from all other boys.”

“Of course. Dara’s like my sister and she’s really meant for you.” Seho tried convincing him. Then, he started joking to let him forget what he just said earlier. I’m thankful he’s a comedian, or else the drunk and jealous Jiyong will declare war.

“Oppa, why don’t you sing Youngbae’s song?” I suggested to Seho.

He started singing, and after that Jiyong and Seho were already having their jamming session on our table. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaZq6Ppgpcq/?taken-by=__youngbae__

For the rest of the night, Jiyong was just sitting beside me, occasionally hugging me or playing with my hands. Thankfully, he’s not walking around and annoying everyone just like what they’ve said when I arrived. Seungri has also arrived back and joined our table.

“Seungri, I miss you!”

“I miss you too noona!”

“Where were you?”

“I just checked some business nearby so I left for a while.” Seungri explained. He’s really the future CEO Yang. I can feel it.

“Dara, you’re not drinking?” Seho asked me.

I pointed at Jiyong, and he immediately understood it. 

“Can you see that hyung. Dara loves me that much.” Jiyong grinned.

"KRUNG GRABEEEEE!" He beamed, followed by his continuous peck on my cheek.

"Love you too." I grinned.

“Aishhh! These two! Jiyong, can you stop hugging and kissing Dara. No one will snatch her away.” Seho told him. Maybe, he’s not yet used with our skinship unlike most of the people present here. I forgot to warn him.

“Someone will.” Jiyong replied glaring at Seungri who's sitted beside me.

“I will steal her hyung.” Seungri simply replied to Seho.

“Really? You can do that?” Seho asked, surprised.

“Oppa, don’t believe these two. They’re just joking.” I explained.

“No! We’re not.” Both replied.

“Hyung, didn’t you see Dara’s Instagram. It’s full of our pictures together. The photos from our vacation in the Philippines. I bet someone doesn’t have that kind of photos yet on noona’s IG feed.” Seungri replied back, making sure Jiyong can hear each of his words.

“You’re right.” Seho with creased forehead turned to Jiyong.

“Are you really her boyfriend? How come you don’t have that? You don’t have much of Dara’s pictures on yours too.” Seho questioned him straight to the point. Aigooo! Why do I have to be sitted here?! If only Seho can see our private IG accounts, he will be shock with the number of photos Jiyong and I have.

“You see hyung…” Jiyong started but wasn’t able to finish it. Usually, he will immediately have a retort to this but since his drunk, he might be having some mood swings. I heard him sighed before continuing, “Honestly, I don’t know too.” He mumbled, fidgeting his fingers. I quickly grabbed his hand and entwined it with mine

Now, what’s with the mood?!

“Oppa, we just wanted to protect our relationship and maintain our privacy. You know well this industry.” I elbowed Seungri, convincing him to say something to his hyung who’s already sulking.

“I was just joking Seho hyung. I’m the number one protector of the Daragon couple.” He explained himself, forcing a laugh.

“Right, hyung?”

Jiyong looked up and smiled, nodding his head nonstop. Aigoooo! Drunk Jiyong and his split personality.

One by one, the staffs started saying goodbye to us, not forgetting to thank me for saving their lives from Jiyong. After paying the bill, we were set to go home too.

We were passing by the Han River when I suddenly remembered our memories in this place. Back then after training hours, this is where Jiyong and I usually spent our time together, just talking about anything we could think of. This place witnessed how we develop our feelings with each other.

I changed lane and decided we should stop by here. I’m sure the peacefulness of the water and the cold breeze of the air would help him sober up.

“Where are we going?”

“You’re still drunk. Your mouth is talking nonstop ever since I arrived back there. You need to sober up.”

“I remember this place.” He grinned. "This is our secret place. There! There!” He pointed at one particular spot.

“I hugged you at that place.” He said excitedly.

We settled ourselves on one of the benches. Jiyong recounting the things he did in Jeju though he had already told me those the moment it happened. When I noticed him being silent for a long time already, I looked at him to see if the effect of the alcohol has gone down. But when I did, I found him staring at me.

“What are you thinking about?” I asked.

“Just reminiscing the past. We really come along way, babe. And every single day, you still never failed to make me fall in love with you more.” Those words again.

“Are you still drunk?”

“I’m already fine. Thank you.” He smiled.

“I think too. You’re starting your cheesiness.” I laughed at him. “Let’s go home now.” I continued.

“Let’s wait for sunrise.” He suggested. I checked my watch, and agreed with him. In less than an hour, the sun will soon greet us.

“You sure, you’re still fine?” I asked, concerned. He might not be feeling well from too much alcohol he drank. He nodded his head, snaking his arms on my waist.

“I’m sure you’re more tired.” He whispered before we were engulfed with silence again.

“Memories.” I thought to myself.