Vogue

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

DARA’s POV

I stepped on the side, giving Jiyong some space to use the sink. He lifted my body, making me sit on the counter. When he does that, I know he wants me to stay with him. He gave me a peck, then started washing his face.

After he’s done, he trapped his body in between my legs, pointing at his stubbles, smiling cheekily. Aigooo. Why is this man so handsome? I laughed, caressing the rough surface of his chin. I grabbed the things I needed, pointing things to him when I couldn’t reach it.

“No one could do this except me, hmmmm.” I said as I apply the shaving cream. He pulled me towards the edge, closer to him. “That too. You can only do that to me.” I added. He nodded, his amused eyes looking at me. I reached for his ear, imitating the way he always plays with mine. “This too, hmmm.”

Aishhhh, what am I even doing? I’m the exact reason why I’m feeling this way.

I wiped his face after finishing, my fingers lingering on his face, “And this” I leaned forward, kissing him. “That’s off limits, hmmm.” “But if really needed, because of work, okay. We could work that out.” I cringed just thinking about other woman touching that lips. “Ani, let’s not even think about it.” I kissed him again, erasing the idea.

“You okay?” He asked.

“Just.” Just that I’m so busy nowadays, you might think I’m not here with you but I’m definitely here, always here. Just that you must’ve felt sad whenever I lie with my posts or interviews. Oh God, I’m overthinking again.

“Just what?”

“Just. Aigoooo. Can’t I be possessive with you?” I tried to laugh.

“I like it when you’re possessive.” He pulled me into a hug, swaying our bodies together.

“Can I cling to you today?”

I heard him chuckled before releasing a deep sigh, “God knows I want you to be clinging to me all the time.”

 

 

GEE EUN’s POV

“I’m done.” I tapped Jiyong’s back. He moved infront of the mirror, checking his appearance. And as if he, himself didn’t checked it, he stand infront of Dara. “Putting the scarf on my waist would be fine, right?” One nod from her, he got the scarf and gave it to her. If Dara is not here, Jiyong would be the one doing that. He will always have the last touch on what he wears or how he looks like. But the point is, Dara is here! A different Jiyong is with us. Dara was struggling folding and unfolding, tying and untying the scarf, not being satisfied with her work. But the lovestrucked man just stood there, smiling like a lunatic.

“There.” Dara moved backward inspecting her work after so many attempts.

“Thanks babe.” Jiyong didn’t even look at it as he went outside the room for the shoot. Oh yeah, the power our Dara holds. Jiyong entrust his whole life to her. Aigoooo, when will those two get married? I need their mini-mes already.

 

“Look. What are we going to do without her.” Taehyun said as we all stared at the couple absorbed in their own little world. With her, everything works smoothly. We, the ahjummas, are pretty much relaxed.

“Unnie, do you have powder? Like the normal one, not for make up.” Dara asked. She bowed down after Haekyoung gave it, quickly walking to Jiyong. She put some to his neck, patting it thoroughly before putting the necklace.

“She’s the only one who could handle him.” I said, getting up from my seat. “Ji, the set is done. Come on.” I shouted.

“You’re so lucky. You know that right?” I said as we get out.

He smiled, wiggling his brows. Aigoooo. What G-Dragon? Kwon Jiyong is getting giddy again.

When we got back to change, Dara was busy chatting with Taehyun and Haekyoung. Jiyong automatically went to her, massaging her shoulders.

“How is it?” She stood up, helping to remove his accessories.

“Good. You sure you don’t want to join outside?”

“Yes Dara. You should see him.” Janghyun joined out of nowhere.

“No need. He’ll just makes me fall again.” Dara laughed at her own retort. Then faked a vomit.

“YAH! YAH! Don’t copy Jiyong with those cheesy lines. Please.” Taehyun slapped her arm, dragging her out from Jiyong’s hold.

I gave Dara his next clothes. They could figure out what they wanted to do with it, they worked in sync, I don’t need to worry.

“Can I see?” I whispered to Janghyun. He briefly showed it to me, my spazzing moment did not even hyped when he quickly hid it. He, then smiled knowingly. So selfish. That camera he’s holding is really precious. How many times have I seen him sneaking on Jiyong and Dara.

“Noona, I want this.” Jiyong said. When we looked at him, Dara’s head was sticking out from the coat he’s wearing.

“It’s warm.” Dara added. She turned around to face him, laughing again. Aigooo, those two are playing again. When I looked at my side, Janghyun is in his paparazzi mode again. Aishh, he better let me look at it soon.

 

JIYONG’s POV

“He finally got you out of that room.” One of the Vogue directors smiled at Dara.

“Please take care of him.” Dara bowed down.

“What’s with the formal speech. We’re not strangers here, Dara-yah.”

She then whispered to the director. There she goes again, taking care of everyone through their stomachs.

“No need for that but if you insist.” The director laughed. They knew Dara well, and they knew she will take no for answer.

“Babe, let Soonho do that.”

“But I can-“

“Dara” I cut her off. This woman has been working her off since we arrived here. She was arranging all my things. She’s taking care of the noonas in the dressing room. She’s been loosening up my body, massaging my hands and shoulders whenever possible.

“Fine.”

“Go” She dismissed me to go inside the booth. From where I’m standing, Janghyun, Gee-eun, the directors, and Dara are all discussing, pointing at the monitor. Seconds after, some people were re-arranging the set. Dara showed me her thumbs up, then the shoot started.

They called me out to look at the shots. Dara was fangirling, taking photos on her phone. “We’ll send them to you.” The director laughed.

“Better to have it in advance.” Dara grinned.

We discussed the final set before I changed my clothes when they started looking for Dara again. We looked around, and found her helping on arranging the wires scattered around. “Jiyong, you’ve worked hard. But Dara worked harder.” The director tapped my back.

“Dara.” Gee eun called her.

“Unni.” She thanked the staff for his hardwork before coming to us. I rest my hand on her back as she gave her comments.

“Hey, will you rest.”

“Babe, I’m not doing anything.” She casually replied as we got back to the dressing room. “Soonho, did you order already?” She asked while she was holding my hand, giving it squeezes. “Yes noona, it will be here in 10 minutes, I think.” Yup, she’s not doing anything in this state.

“Got it. I’ll see you tomorrow.” She ended the call with her manager this time while I’m getting dressed.

“What is it?”

“They move the filming in the morning for tomorrow. Then, the shoot for the new show was moved the day after instead of Wednesday.” And yup, Mrs. Kwon is booked and busy.

“I’ll drive you there, and pick you up.” She nodded, and stood up to help me ready. “Let’s just order food for dinner.” I suggested as she fixed my hair.

“No, I’m cooking.”

“We can have it tomorrow.”

She shook her head, “You’ve worked hard today, Chanel boy.”

“So are you Mrs. Kwon.”

“I was just sitting all day you know.” Here, she goes again.

“I want cuddle.” I whispered lowly.

“I need to put some meat in this body first. Hmmm. Then cuddle.” She leaned forward, close to my ears. “Then Kwon babies then cuddle.” She patted my head, then left. Kwon babies, yes that’s the correct term.

“I like hearing that Mrs. Kwon, Ji.” Janghyun appeared on my side. I know. I love saying it especially when there are people around. I’m good at claiming what’s mine.

“I’m her husband.” I winked. I searched for her, and where else could she be. She and Soonho are now giving each staffs a drink. Aigoooo, how can I not be lucky? “And hyung, can we finish quickly?”

“You have other schedule?”

“None.” I replied. My eyes still following Dara.

“No need to be obvious Ji. Let’s get to work so you can do your business at home.” He laughed. “Call me for maternity shoot, okay.”

“Free of charge?”

“As long as it’s you and Dara.”