Ninja

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

November 23

CHAERIN’s POV

“Chaerin!” Someone shouted, disturbing my sleep. It must be my dream, I know I’m alone here.

“Chaerin!” It should be a dream, I want to rest.

“Chaerin! Chaerin!” Who the is that? I grabbed my phone and saw that it’s already afternoon. Gosh! When will I get used to the time difference between here and LA.

“Chaerin! Chaerin!” Aishhhhh! That voice! What does Dara unnie wants, sounding so urgent.

“Unnie, why are you so loud?” I dragged myself towards the door. After opening, I quickly got back to my bed, slumping my whole body.

“Take a bath.” She commanded, getting my luggage and some of my clothes.

“What are you doing? I just removed them a while ago.” Does she want to send me back to America again? Aishhhh! I’m too tired to even argue.

“Isn’t it obvious?”

“Yah, I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“You want to spend some time with me while you’re back, right?” Of course, I want to spend time with her. She’s my forever sister and number one fan. She's always there for me and makes sure to support me in all the things I wanted to do and explore. Chaera will live forever!

“Yes.”

“You love me so much, right?” Of course! It’s so obvious.

“Yes.”

“Okay, now go and fix yourself. We’re going to Japan.” She informed me as if it’s the most common thing in the world when I just got back here in Korea, enjoying my rest.

“What? Unnie! Are you joking? Should I laugh now?”

“No. Do I look like one?”

“What if I don’t want to go? And unnie, aren’t you tired? You just got back from PH, and you’ll be having your fanmeet again there soon. You need to rest just like how I needed to rest too.”

“Time is gold, we should make the most of it. And you don’t want to waste the ticket I bought for you, right?”

“Yah! Wash up. Our flight is tonight.”

I continued staring at her because the fact that I’m going to Japan in a few hours when I just wanted to sleep is not yet sinking into me. She was humming some song, happily packing my things. Wait. There’s something about the way she’s acting. I leaned my face towards her, hoping to hear some things she’s mumbling to herself.

“SANDARA UNNIE! LOOK AT ME!” I shouted infront of her face when I catch the words she’s saying.

“Why are you shouting? I told you to wash now.”

“Are you sure you want to spend some time with me and not anyone else?” I interrogated her, squinting my eyes so hard. I saw how she looked like she’ve been caught on something but manage to change her expression.

“Of course. I miss our Chaera moments.” She gleefully replied.

“Where is your boyfriend?” I know Jiyong and the other members are in Japan for their Last Dance tour. Dara might just want to meet Jiyong there. No, not 'might', unnie will 'surely' meet oppa. Gosh! Why bring me along?

“I don’t know.” She replied, still trying to stop her smile from showing.

“UNNIE! IF YOU WANT TO GO TO JAPAN TO MEET OPPA, GO THERE! WHY BRING ME ALONG? AISHHHHHH!”

“Uh-oh! I’ve been caught.” She grinned, throwing her body on mine.

“Chaerin, I love you! Go with me.”

“And here I thought you really miss me. I should have known better.” I told her, trying my best to sound hurt. Aigooo, this unnie is so weird.

“I really miss you, that’s why I’ll bring you along with me.”

“Yah, I don’t want to see how cheesy and touchy you are with Jiyong. It’s making me puke.” I reasoned out but I know I have no choice but to go with her. She’s too precious to be neglected. Why do I even love her so much? Right, cause she’s my Chaera wife.

Speaking of her relationship with Jiyong, can I just say that those two could really surprass all the fluffy and romantic fan fiction and Korean dramas. Before, I always get giddy whenever they’re showing some skinships and saying cheesy things to each other. But now that I’ve witnessed it for so many years, I think my eyes and ears are going to bleed with that sight. They’re being so insensitive to my feelings. Can’t they see I’m single for god knows how long, and there they are who can’t get enough of each other. Aigooo, I need to find a boyfriend soon.

“You’re just jealous.” She showed her tongue, teasing me.

“Make sure to feed me well and buy me stuffs.”

“Thank you! When I’m not with Jiyong, I’ll be your girlfriend.” She grinned again. She really knows how to get her way towards people.

“I’m hurt. You just remember me when Jiyong is not around.” I .

“No. I’m not. I always think about you and the other members as well.” She defended herself quickly, making me laugh. Well, everyone knows she always takes care of the people around her. And honestly, seeing her with Jiyong gave us the assurance that at least whenever she’s with him, at some point, she’ll stop worrying about others. That with Jiyong, she has someone who’ll look after her and treat her like a queen. Omo! Now I’m sounding like Taehee, Jjangmae, and Ceo Yang. Don’t forget Junsuke, the fairy godmother.

“Well, I really can’t do anything about it. The other half of my Chaera heart is in love with somebody else.” I dramatically said before going to the bathroom.

“I love you Chaerin-ah but I love Kwon Jiyong the most.” I laughed at her retort. My unnie is really so inlove. 


 

Japan..

JIYONG’s POV

After the show ended, I immediately messaged Dara but until now she hasn’t responded yet.

“Hyung! Why the long face? Come on. I’ll treat you all dinner.” Seungri tried cheering me up.

“I’m fine maknae. I’ll go back to the hotel. I prefer resting.” I politely declined his offer.

While waiting for my ride home, I notice my bestfriend glued on his phone. I slowly crept my way towards him, and saw that he was video calling Hyorin. Wrong move! Now, I’m jealous. What happened to Dara? She usually replies within seconds whenever I messaged her.

I continued staring at my phone when Youngbae called my attention. “Hey, Hyorin asked what happened to you. You looked so worried.” Youngbae continued, repeating his girlfriend’s words while pointing at his phone.

“Annyeong noona!” I greeted back.

“You okay?”

“Yes noona. I’m good.” I assured her.

“Ji, really what’s wrong? You can tell us.” 

“Noona, Dara’s not replying.” I honestly told the both of them but the great bestfriend of mine laughed.

“She might just be busy. Try calling her again later.” Hyorin explained.

“He's not used to that. They’re practically inseperable with their phones when they’re away from each other.” He was right but that’s too exaggerated. 

“Ji, sometimes you need to give each other some space so you could miss each other more.” Hyorin commented, smiling.

“But noona, she’ll be going back to PH again in a few days. We rarely spend some time together.”

“You should understand her more. Remember, soon you’ll be enlisting in the army with Youngbae. Just think about how she would feel without you.”

“I know. That’s why I’m trying to make the most out of it.”

“Aren’t you scared noona?” In my part, I’m really scared to be away with Dara though it already became a part of our daily lives because of our work. 

“There’s nothing to be afraid of. Youngbae will just go to the army, we’re not breaking up. I’ll just wait for him.”

“But what if Dara finds someone better than me?” I asked honestly. Who could blame me asking this kind of question. Dara always deserves the best. And God knows, I’m also trying my best but just, what if there’s someone who’s better than me.

“Yah, don’t you trust noona!” Youngbae scolded me.

“You’re really asking me that? I thought you’re my besfriend. I trust her with all my heart, it’s just that the men around her whom I don’t trust. Who will guard her for me?”

“Youngbae! Why can’t you be like that?” Hyorin suddenly shouted.

“What now?” Youngbae asked, confused.

“Please be jealous like that too.” Hyorin replied back.

“Noona, I’m not jealous!” Who says I’m jealous? I’m not jealous.

“I tend to get jealous too but Jiyong is abusing the word jealous way too much. He gets jealous to everyone who gets close to noona. Even me.” Youngbae replied as if I can't hear him.

Well, who would not get jealous?! It’s Dara for goodness sake. The epitome of goddess! I slowly remember all those men who tried to make a move on her. Aishhhh! Just thinking about it made my blood boils.

“Now that I think of it, why don’t Dara and you get married already. You’re with her for so long.” She suggested out of the blue while my bestfriend suddenly coughed. What’s wrong with him?

“We’ve been talking about it a few times, noona. We’re just waiting for the right time. Also, I need to give her the grandest proposal ever.” I replied dreamily.

“Aigooo! Dara is really lucky. I bet someone out there wouldn’t even ask my hands for marriage till I get old.” She said loudly, clearly directing it towards Youngbae. But my bestfriend just coughed again.

“What’s wrong with you? Are you sick? You keep on coughing.”

“My throat is just itchy after our performance.” He simply replied. “You’re already taking too much of our private time. Go and wait for your time with Dara noona.” Youngbae shooed me away. What’s wrong with him, he’s having his mood swings.

“Bye noona! Hope to see you around.” I bid my farewell to her, going back on sulking and worrying about Dara.


 

When I got back to the hotel, I tried contacting Dara again but still there’s no answer. I wonder what she’s doing in order to not check her phone. Oh, maybe practicing for her upcoming fanmeet. But, how? All the dancers are with us right now? Aigooo, she’s always making me worry.

“Jiyong, you have a delivery.” My manager shouted outside my room. I did not respond. He can give it to me tomorrow morning.

“Open the door!” He repeatedly knocked.

“I’ll get it tomorrow. I’m too tired to get up plus my girlfriend is not answering my calls.” After suddenly ranting to my manager, the knocks stopped. 

Then, my phone rang and thank god for answered prayers. Dara is now calling me.

“BABE! I miss you!”

“Kwon Jiyong, get your off that bed and open the door.” 

“Dara, wha-?” She cut me off.

“Don’t ask any question. Just open up. I’m really tired now.” I followed her instructions absent mindedly. She can’t be here, right? I took a deep breath before opening, my expectations already rocketed.

And there stand the person I'm worrying about.

“Babe, I’m really tired. Can I get a hug?” The person with luggage in her hands said. Too surprised, I just stood there, staring back at her.

“Babe” She called again, putting down her luggage so she can open her arms towards me.

“Hug?” She continued, pouting.

“Noona is really infront of you!” Someone shouted. That woke me up from my trance.

I immediately walked towards her, and locked her up with my arms. “I miss you.” I whispered, kissing her forehead.

“Surprise.” She mumbled tiredly.

After settling ourselves inside the room, she started recalling her plan that didn’t go that well.

“I wanted to surprise you so I dragged Chaerin with me here. We could have missed our flight because of her little drama but thankfully Seungri managed to pull some strings in the airport.”

“Seungri knew about this?” I asked, shocked. How dare that panda! He didn’t even inform me.

“Don’t kill him in your mind, babe. I told him to not say anything to anyone. So there, we made it here. We’ve also watched the last half of your show. Thankfully, you didn’t saw us though Chaerin kept on jumping around. I asked Seungri to invite you for dinner but my great boyfriend declined it so in the end the reservation I made was shared with Daesung, Seungri, Youngbae, and Chaerin. And now I’m so dead tired, carrying all these luggages with me but again my great boyfriend doesn’t even want to open the door for her girlfriend who travelled miles just to see him.” She rambled, without taking a pause. 

“But Seungri should have said that you’re the one who reserved it. He just told me that it’s his treat. Plus, you’re not answering my calls and messages.”

“Do you even know what surprise means?” She said sarcastically, throwing herself in bed. There’s really no use arguing with her since she’s the one who always made an effort when it comes to our private time. Aishhh, Kwon Jiyong, why can’t you do anything right?!

“Sorry babe.” I started removing her shoes. “Lie properly.” I fixed her legs, giving it some massage.

When her breathing becomes slow and steady, I assumed she was already sleeping. I carefully stood up to fix her luggage.

“Where are you going?”

“I’ll just fix your things.”

“No, that can wait. Lie here.” She said, patting the space beside her. I scoot beside her, putting one of my arm under her head.

“Thank you.” I whispered.

“I’m still mad. Be thankful, I’m tired or else you could have tasted my wrath.” She replied, trying to sound angry but I know she’s stopping her grin.

“How can I save myself?” I played along.

“You’ll take me to date everyday while I’m here. No excuses allowed.” She smiled, opening her eyes.

“I’ll gladly take that punishment. I will even give you some bonus.” I replied back, winking.

“Stop. Sleep now.” HAHAHAHA! Omo! That look in her face.

“What am I thinking? Why are you getting red?”

“Shut up!”

“Can you show me what I’m thinking. I’m really curious if we’re on the same page.” I  more. I was laughing so hard when something hit me down there a.k.a Jiyong jr.

“Ouchhhh! Babe! What’s that for? I need to use that for your bonus.”

“Serves you right. Goodnight.” 


Author's Note:

KEEP THE FAITH! HENGSHO! <3