Move in

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

JIYONG’s POV

It’s been weeks since we moved to our new place but Dara is nowhere near on settling down. If she’s not out for work, she’s been going around to buy things for the house. Don’t even start me with the interior, it keeps on changing every week. 

“Help me with this.” She called out. Her arms were already stretched as she lifted one side of the Perriand table. After we moved it, I stayed, waiting for another task she could think of. “Should we buy another Prouve chair?” Dara asked in deep thought, staring at the space infront.

People thought I’m responsible on making this house an art museum. If they only knew. Yes, I’m the one who influenced her but never did I imagine she will take it this serious. Nowadays, she’s the one who’s introducing me to different artists. Whenever she has my phone, she’ll automatically go to my IG account, scrolling artworks and furnitures, showing it to me, then there goes her liking spree.

“The one that Seunghyun gave, where is it? I think it would be nice to place it here.” She continued still absorbed in her own world.

“Babe, aren’t you tired? You’ve been doing this for some time now.”

“I am huh?” She chuckled. But I know she knows, it’s just me wanting some attention.

“Yes, so please let the house rest.”

“Ji, I really think we should stop spending money.”

“You’ve been telling that many times.”

“I just want this house to be good.” She sighed, contradicting her own statement.

“It is. So rest. You and I here is enough.”

“Yah, you’re starting it again.” She pinched my cheeks, giving me three pecks after. I took that as opportunity to drag our bodies to the balcony. “Cuddle.” She mumbled. Yes Dara, we badly need cuddle.

“Joa, Iye, come here.” Dara called out, releasing her hold on me. The cats quickly squeezed their furs between the slightly opened doors.

“Go back inside.” I shooed their presence.

“Come to mommy.” Dara cooed back, bringing them to her lap.

“I thought it’s our babe time.” I whined.

“You jealous man, our babies need some attention too.” She replied without looking at me.

The scene made me chuckle. Dara’s hands will be full once we started our family. There’s me, our children and our cats. Dogs might make its way too. All of us will be seeking for her attention.

Who would’ve thought, Dara and I have gone this far? This house we’re finally sharing. Yes, we’ve been living together but this house is ours. We’ve been planning on building one on the land we've bought before but for now this place is better for security purposes.

Just like the cats minutes ago, Dara squeezed her body between me and the railings. The wind blew strong. Her hair flying all over the place. I got the band around her wrist, tying it in ponytail. Automatically, I snuggled along her neck, the place I wouldn’t mind burying my face the whole day.

She closed her eyes, inhaling the air deeply. “Smells good.”

“It’s good that we’re far from the streets.” I replied, reasoning out her comment. It’s one of the factors we’ve considered, us being shielded in the busyness of the city though we’re in the middle of it.

“Ani. You smell good babe.” Dara corrected me. This time, she turned around, wrapping her hands around my neck, hugging me, breathing in my scent. “Your smell is my favorite.”

“I haven’t taken a bath.”

“Hmmm.” She breathed more.

“I’m sweating.”

“Hmmm.” She wiped it with her fingers. Her nose still trailing on my skin.

“My smell after making Kwon babies?”

“Definitely.” She laughed. The sounds of her giggles continuously pouring.

 

 

May 10, 2020

DARA’s POV

“I’m so sorry we’re late.” I bowed repeatedly once I stepped inside, hugging each of them after. “I told Jiyong he doesn’t need to pick me.”

“It’s okay Dara. We’re the one who insisted he do it.”

“Told you babe.” Jiyong whispered.

“I’ll just fix the table.”

“Jiyong already did it before he left.” Dami replied.

“Really, I’m so sorry to keep you waiting.”

“Stop apologizing.” His dad chuckled.

“Are these from the fans?” His mom asked, looking at the bouquets his son was holding. I nodded my head, helping Jiyong to settle them down. “Some friends gave it too.”

“I thought you’re starting to do new business.” They laughed. They must have seen all the flowers I’ve been bringing home these past few days. Those beautiful things.

“Wait.” I jogged to our room, and get the lilies Jiyong and I bought this morning. “Here omma. Happy Mother’s Day!” I kissed her cheek. “That’s not from the fans. We really got that for you.” I explained quickly so she wouldn’t tease us.

“Thank you.” She hugged us back, patting my back lightly. “You did well today our Dara.”

“Aigoooo. Thanks omma. This day is your day, not mine. Come on, let's eat."

”Unnie, we got your favorite dessert.”

“Kyaaaaaa. What would I do without you Dara? My husband doesn’t even spoil me.” She rolled her eyes to Minjoon before linking her arms with me and her mom.

“Why are we always bullied?” I heard Minjoon asked.

“Get use to it. Been suffering all my life. They love Dara more than me.” Jiyong chuckled. “Right Dad?”

“Right.”

“By the way, my friends are asking if there are still available tickets. I’ve told them about it after Minjoon and I watched.”

“I’m not sure unni. Will check, and let you know.”

“Dara, I think you’re responsible for more than half of its sales.” Minjoon added.

“No oppa. Everyone is just so good.” I slightly bowed, thanking them for all their praises and support.

“How’s you mom, Dara?” His mom asked as I fill Jiyong’s plate with food.

“We’ll be meeting them tomorrow to celebrate.” Jiyong answered. “She’s been asking when will all of us get to have some time together.”

“I’m gonna ask that too. It’s been a while. I miss having gossips with her.”

Dami laughed. “Omma, I told you, when we watched and met Auntie, she was telling me all these stuffs I couldn’t keep up with. Then telling me, she needed you instead to listen.”

“I’m sure mom will be more than happy to meet you without us.” I winked. “Day after tomorrow sounds good?” I raised my phone, promising that her request will be settled tonight. She gave me a thumbs up before turning to his husband, blabbering what she planned on doing with my mom.

“You’re spoiling her.” Jiyong chuckled.

“We will hear the same sentiments tomorrow.” He nodded his head, agreeing. “Let’s save ourselves from that so they will all be happy.”

“Dara, tell aunt no need to bring anything.” Dami warned me, seeing her mom’s continuous monologue, not waiting for their dad’s reply whenever she asked him questions.

I shrugged my shoulders, “I doubt mom would listen to me. They will be having a feast.”

My phone immediatey rang after I’ve sent the message. My mom quickly asked for Jiyong’s mom. It wasn’t even the day after tomorrow, and they’re already starting. Jiyong’s mom was laughing loudly, then suddenly giving those shocked eyes, then she started whispering, then she was giggling again.

“Appa, will you be okay? Just call us if you need some rescue. Jiyong and I are willing to go for leftover foods.” I whispered loudly, scrunching my nose.

“They might finish all their stories tonight.” Minjoon said.

We all looked at him ridiculously. What is he even talking about? He surely doesn’t know what awaits when the Kwon and Park mothers meet.

“What?”

“You have a long way to go husband.” Dami consoled him, patting his back.

“Expect it Dara.” Jiyong’s dad laughed, getting the remaining food on his wife’s plate. We knew those are also forgotten just like us. I might not even have my phone back within an hour.

“You got my family under your fingers.” Jiyong whispered.

“It’s the other way around babe, they got me. That’s why you have no other choice but to be with me.” I squeezed his legs. “Must be unfortunate for you.” I joked.

“Such a pity.” He laughed, giving me a quick peck.

“Kyaaaaaaaaaa.”

Jiyong’s mom suddenly squealed.

“Omo! Omo! Jiyong just kissed her. We’re going to be grandmas!” She squealed again on the phone. “Dami did you get it?” His mom barked. Dami rolled her eyes, but her phone is obviously pointed at us.

“Can you all mind your own business?” Jiyong said to them but they all shook their heads. Aigoooo. I swear, they will do anything to watch us 24/7.

 

Author's Note:

Happy 3rd Anniversary MOTTE in Manila!

The holy day which pushes me to write this full of fluffs story.

Thank you all for sticking with me all these years, and still having some time to read! I'm hoping I could feed your Daragon thirst. 

Just a quick update to celebrate this day. Stay safe everyone!

HENGSHO! <3