Dara's POV

DARAGON: Moment of Truth, The End

DARA’s POV

‘Missing You’

Before the ‘Missing You’ stage, I was very nervous waiting for my cue. It’s been a while since I did this. I suddenly miss cheering with 2ne1 members everytime we went up on stage. I can do this! I took a deep breath before I made my way.

Once I started singing and entered the stage, all my worries were gone. Seeing thousands of fans waving their lightsticks, feeling the spotlight, hearing their screams, I know this is where I belong. And seeing Jiyong, the man I love, in front of stage made everything so perfect.

Nae mameun iri uljeokhande malhal sarami eopda

Nado gakkeum hwaljjak utgo sipeunde gyeoten amudo eopda

Maybe I'm missing you oh oh

Maybe I'm missing you oh oh

Maybe I'm missing you oh oh

Maybe I'm missing you

I was waiting for him to look at me so I can tell him with my eyes how thankful I am, but from what I'm seeing, he was trying his best not to. Aigoooo, my baby boy is trying to be serious right there.

Naneun ajikdo maeil nuneul tteumyeon nega yeope inneun geotman gata

Uri hamkkehaetdeon manheun sigandeul doedollil sun eomna a-a-a-

As we walk towards each other in the middle of the song, I swear I died. He looked so y and handsome. Those jawlines! Oh my god, why does he have to close his eyes. Hymen, I’m sure you’re still intact down there. Please bear with me!

Nae mameun iri uljeokhande malhal sarami eopda

Nado gakkeum hwaljjak utgo sipeunde gyeoten amudo eopda a-a-a-a-

Gosh! His stares are freaking me out. It’s drilling my mind, body, and soul. Damn Ji, why do you have to do that! It’s killing me. I must stay calm. Dara, I repeat stay calm and sing your lines perfectly. You don't want to ruin his concert, right?

Nae mameun iri uljeokhande malhal sarami eopda

Jiyong went behind me, then the fans started screaming. I wonder what he was doing. I struggled to look at him while maintaining my composure but this guy thinks we were playing hide and seek. I thought he's going to show his mature and serious image, then the next thing I knew he was already playing. I swear I'm trying my best to control myself on joining his antics. We must give the fans a great performance rather than being a lovey-dovey couple playing on stage especially with the mood of the song we're performing.

Nado gakkeum hwaljjak utgo sipeunde gyeoten amudo eopda

Maybe I'm missing you oh oh

Maybe I'm missing you oh oh

Maybe I'm missing you oh oh

Maybe I'm missing you

The first stage with him finished in an instant. And I was too overwhelmed with how well the fans received it. Can I also say that the performance I just had looked so aesthetically beautiful.


 

‘Talk’

After the ‘Missing you’ stage, we did a small talk with the fans. While he was informing them how much I wanted to sing more on this stage, I was thinking on how to thank him for giving me this chance.

“So basically….basically like we got only like one song, it was, but uhmmm…..she wanna….sing more,” Jiyong said.

“Shall I?” I replied.

“But before that, you know GD. I really wanna thank you for having me here tonight because..”

“I really miss being on stage. I miss the Philippines. I miss the fans. I miss this mic and………” I continued then stopped so I can look at him fully in the eyes.

“Ji, I love you so I’m gonna do this,” I thought to myself, trying to communicate with him through our eyes.

“I MISS YOU!” I continued proudly. Yes, guys I just said that on microphone infront of all the fans and I have no regrets.

I heard the fans started getting wild. I looked at him, and saw how giddy he was. Kyaaaaaa! Those smiles are to die for. Good job self, you’re doing great! God, he’s way too cute. While he was recovering from giddiness, I thanked him in Filipino language, “Salamat!” He, then gave me a puzzled look. I was explaining it to him but the crowd was so loud. He leaned his face closer, and God, I died. He smells so good even with those sweats.

“It’s Kamsamida. It means thank you." I explained.

“Salamat." He told the crowd, earning him another set of cheers. 

When I thought he has already recovered, I guess I'm wrong. It was like Earth to Jiyong, Jiyong to Earth before he finally gathered himself and continued talking to the fans though he keeps on stuttering. 

“Still she’s my noona but you know like...she’s really like...don’t you think she’s still like…like so pretty huh.” He said without looking at me.

“Talaga (really), Jjinjaro?” I giddily replied.

“I’ve never….I’ve never said that but I mean...yeah yeah. It's like really a business thing, you know” He continued, looking at me. Kwon Jiyong, what are you planning? God, you can get me now. I cannot contain my feels anymore. This guy is killing me. And damn, his English is way too y.

“DARA, YOU MUST CALM DOWN,” I chanted repeatedly. I can do this. I'm sure I've died multiple times but I keep on being resurrected with his stares.Kyaaaaaa!

“By the way…… so we have a special gift for you. I hope you guys enjoy it. I’m kinda shy too because this song is like honestly from way back.” Jiyong started to introduce the next song. Yes Ji please, let’s move on. I’m not myself anymore.

“Annyeong! Bye!” I said to him while going backstage.

“See you soon.” He replied, smiling. Why? Why? Why is his English too y. I can't even! I swear I really want to kiss him before leaving.

When I was backstage, the Crazy and Hitech dancers all crowded to me and squealed.

“Unnie, what was that? OMG! Are you going to reveal it today?” Heeyun asked.

“Aigoooo, this kid. Can’t you see how much I’m blushing. That dragon right there made me feel so giddy!” I squealed together with her.

“Noona, are you really gonna reveal it?” Gon curiously asked too.

“What are you talking about? No, of course we’re not. We’re just teasing the fans.” I said when in fact I was curious too on what’s really going on with Jiyong’s mind.

“Hey, go on your positions. We’re about to enter.” I continued, my mind still flying somewhere out there.

 


 

‘Hello’

“Alright, here we go.” I heard him started.

If you ain't got a girl right now

“I’M NOT!”

I know Jiyong likes to adlib, but that one right there is soooo extra. Yes, that’s my man right there, and he's already taken by yours truly.

There's some rules though

One, put on something nice

Two, don't be nervous

Three, just be yourself (yeah)

It brings back many memories. Back then, I’ve never imagined I'll be able to perform with him. It was also during that time when our supporters surprisingly increase. Of course, I can’t please everyone but having people who support us even without confirming our relationship really means a lot to me.

Hello y guy-ido

“HELLO!”

Hello handsome boy-ido

“HI!”

Hello hello

“HELLO!”

Meonjeo malgeoreojundamyeon

Hello dodohan girl

Hello gwiyeoun girl

Hello hello

Jeogi jamsimanyo say hello

...................

Niga meonjeo dagaga josimseure

Nuneun jigeusi geugeon geseumcheure

Chana masigo jaeminneun yeonghwado

“SAY I’LL GO ANYWHERE YOU GO.”

"I’ll also go anywhere you go." I replied on my mind.

Hello y guy-ido

Hello handsome boy-ido

Hello hello

Meonjeo malgeoreojundamyeon

I was singing my part when Jiyong suddenly act shy beside me. Aigoooo, I had that effect in him. He’s too cute, why?!

Hello dodohan girl

Hello gwiyeoun girl

Hello hello

Jeogi jamsimanyo say hello

Jamkkan sillyehamnida

Nado jamkkan sillyehamnida

Nappeun sarameun anya

Pyohyeoni seotulppunin geol

Yongginae yeogikkaji wasseo need to say goodbye

Should he really sing like that?! Should he need to dance like that?! Must he be so cute, handsome and y at the same time?! Why is he so perfect?! Damn! Can't he see I'm already drooling! 

Geudae cheoeumbon sungan

I’M FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU GIRL!

HELLO! HELLO!

Hello y guy-ido

Hello handsome boy-ido

HELLO! HELLO!

Hello hello

Meonjeo malgeoreojundamyeon

Hello dodohan girl

Hello gwiyeoun girl

Hello hello

Jeogi jamsimanyo say hello

La la la la la la

La la la la la la

While looking at Jiyong, he was giggling nonstop and he really looked embarrassed. He looked like he forgot the choreography, but why does he have to be so cute?! If only he knew, he doesn’t need to dance. He just have to stand there, and I will fangirl all over him the whole day.

“Babe, I really don’t remember.” He tapped my arm, giggling. 

La la la la la la

"HELLO!"

Hello y guy-ido

Hello handsome boy-ido

Hello hello

Meonjeo malgeoreojundamyeon

Hello dodohan girl

Hello gwiyeoun girl

Hello hello

Jeogi jamsimanyo say hello

La la la la la la

La la la la la la

The song was about to finish as he guided me towards the platform where I will exit.

This will be my last stage for tonight and for I don't know how long. I always say that I miss performing on stage but just for tonight I'm craving for more performances with Jiyong. Most likely, it will not gonna happen again, that's why I tried my best to savor those moments a while ago. Those performances aren’t just all about me missing the stage, it's also about being with Jiyong doing what we always love to do - performing. The happiness it gave me was beyond my expectation. I couldn't even think of a way to thank him for giving me this chance. I will forever treasure this.

And so, the spotlight on my face was gone, nevertheless, that was the happiest performance I had for a long time. I suddenly miss my girls again. If only the four of us could be onstage again. Never lose hope! 

I’m getting emotional while walking below when,

Where are you going?”

“Don’t leave me alone.”

“Babe! Baby!”

OMO! Is that?! Gosh, what is he doing? His next stage should be ‘Who You’ and I’m pretty sure that’s not its lyrics. I walked faster till I get on the side of the stage to see what's going on.

Where you going?”

“My Baby!”

“Noona, your boyfriend is awesome! It’s like he’s low key telling the whole world about your relationship with each other.” The dancers squealed as they waited for their cue to enter the stage.

I looked at them with my shocked face before looking back at the stage again. What does he think he’s doing?! Why is he talking to the platform where I just exited? He’s too obvious! I'm sure everyone out there understood it since they were all screaming out loud. Panic was already consuming my whole body. What if CEO YG saw this? We are both dead. 

I nervously continued watching him perform, thinking he might carelessly do something again. And boom, I was right.

Baby i just want you back

i want you back

i want you back

Jiyong started walking again to that particular spot. He went down on his knees and started singing while pointing to the platform again. He’s talking to me again! Kwon Jiyong, have you really lost your mind?!

Baby i know it’s too late it just too late

Baby!! it just too late

Baby i just want you back i want you back i want you back

Baby!!!

Baby i know it’s too late it just too late it just too late

Ppali-wa! (Hurry up)

My mind was in total chaos, same as how the crowd continued on getting wild.

“Noona! Are you really revealing it? ” Taehee, who’s watching beside me asked.

“What are you talking about?” I replied nervously since I know he’s seeing all the hints my crazy boyfriend was showing.

“You know what I’m talking about. How dare you not tell me?” He squealed.

“I really don’t know.” I honestly replied. But I’m confused on how he was reacting, he’s being so giddy but he shouldn’t be right? He's Jiyong's manager, and revealing our relationship will surely stress him out. Our conversation was suddenly interrupted by a call.

“CEO YANG….OMO….OMO…DID YOU SEE IT?...I KNOW RIGHT….I’M SO PROUD OF HIM!...I EVEN ASKED HIM BEFORE SO I COULD INFORM EVERYONE SO THEY COULD WITNESS IT….I WISH YOU WERE HERE TOO HYUNG…I’LL UPDATE YOU…DON’T WORRY IT’S ALL FILMED.”

I don’t want to eavesdrop but Taehee was just right beside me, and he was squealing while talking to the phone with CEO Yang. What?! Realization hit me. He just talked with CEO Yang. ! What do I do? Taehee just reported us.

“Is that CEO Yang?” I asked nervously.

“Yes Dara, we are so…..”

“Did he know it already? Is he here? Is he watching? God! Is he going to kill us? I should not go back to Korea! What do I do?” I bursted out, fidgeting my hands.

“What are you talking about noona? Can’t you see, CEO Yang and me are so excited. We were waiting for this day and finally! God bless you two. We are already giving you our blessings." He dramatically said, wiping some fake tears.

I stared at him, not really understanding what’s going on. As far as I know, Jiyong and I didn’t talk about revealing anything. I shifted my attention back to Jiyong when…….

Ssawora bireo heeojyeora bireo naegero dasi dorawa dallago neul bireo

Dongnemada georimada aesseo chaja danimyeo gyaene yojeum an joteonde rago illeo

Guchahago jjijilhae na wollae jjijilhae mollasseo neodo machangajiya nappeun gijibae

Naega deo jalhalge hanbeon manna jullae

SANDARA, MY GIRL!

OH MY GOD! KYAAAAAAA! I WANTED TO HATE HIM SECONDS AGO BUT NEVERMIND! OH MY GOD! I NEED A FAN! I’M HYPERVENTILATING! HE JUST TOLD THE WHOLE WORLD THAT I, SANDARA PARK IS HIS GIRL! SERIOUSLY, I JUST WANTED TO GET ON THAT STAGE AND KISS HIM RIGHT NOW! I’M SO GIDDY! ALL THE HATERS, BUT HELL YEAH THAT’S MY BOYFRIEND RIGHT THERE! KYAAAAA!

“Kwon Ji-yong! Kwon Ji-yong! Sa-rang-hae-yo Kwon Ji-Yong!” I cheered in my mind.

Baby i hate you

Baby i loved you

Ma baby hate you

Baby love you du du du du du

Niga mwonde

In this industry where Jiyong and I both belong, having a relationship is really hard. All eyes are watching our every move. Privacy is a luxury we always craved for. Fans are sometimes really scary, they are quite possessive. But we are normal human beings too. We don’t always look good, we also made mistakes, and we tend to be careless at some point in our lives. We are not perfect. Sometimes, it’s just too tiring to deal with but this is the life we chose. We are just very thankful to all the people who always support, believe and respect us.

With my long relationship with him, those years were not easy. We’ve come to our lowest point where we were both hurting each other. There were too many issues and scandals. But since the beginning, I’ve made an oath not to give up on him as long as we both love each other. Though we always wanted to reveal publicly, I guess it doesn’t really matter as long as we both know the truth. 

 


Author's Note:

Here's the link of the fancams, it's the same with the previous ones. 

Missing You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkAcSohS-2E

https://twitter.com/ZeeKyuxxx/status/904928503715340288

https://twitter.com/ZeeKyuxxx/status/904930459674599425

Talk

https://twitter.com/ZeeKyuxxx/status/904930459674599425

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umHlJkxztbI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r5ScRZ-gBA

 

"Who You"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDaBk46dFZI

https://twitter.com/ZeeKyuxxx/status/903662990712422400

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YatajWz1Bu0

 

Credits again to the owner of the fancams Cza Que @ZeeKyuxxx (twitter) and blackstaaarr & Tanykwon & Meryl Pendleton & Au Gust (youtube). I owe you guys! Thank you!